Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Punches in slow-mo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WdP-zvCL0&NR=1

What if Hunt punches Derek first, Mark steps in and Derek loses it and punches him for something that he said? And all of his pent up frustration with Mark from forever comes out...
or
Mark punches Derek first? :hmm:
We know that sometimes they change the order of how scenes play out just to confuse us. ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Taylijane wrote:Punches in slow-mo:

What if Hunt punches Derek first, Mark steps in and Derek loses it and punches him for something that he said? And all of his pent up frustration with Mark from forever comes out...
or
We know that sometimes they change the order of how scenes play out just to confuse us. ;)

I'm more interested in why they panch each other Taili,rather than the order of the punches! :P
Is it just me who thinks it's weird that there are no other sneak peeks out? :S :S
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Leliforever wrote:

or

I'm more interested in why they panch each other Taili,rather than the order of the punches! :P
Is it just me who thinks it's weird that there are no other sneak peeks out? :S :S

Where do you see Owen Hunt punching Derek ? :S :S :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:08 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:

or

Em,if you see more closely,there are a couple of scenes showing Derek punching Mark (with a scene where he hits him on the floor) and then there is a very very quick scene where Owen punches Derek... ;)
Look specifically 0.06 and 0.16-0.17 on the above youtube link Taili provided us with (thanks Taili! :P )
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 am

There are two sneak peeks on the front page. But, before you run to watch, the first is a repeat of the first sneak peek released days ago and the second is a sneak peek of PrP. The good thing is that the PrP peek shows us that Addison is firmly back in PrP-land. sr is certainly trying to ring the last ounce of ratings out of this crossover if she is trying to dupe viewers into believing that the crossover is continuing. The crossover is supposed to finish at the end of GA. Maybe sr wants to combine the two shows forever and is showing TPTB at ABC how good it could be. :w00t:

Just kidding! ;)

I hope! :scared:

I am trying to figure out how this fight scene occurs. I think Derek must be the instigator but what causes him to hit Mark?
He finds out about Mark and Lexie and he is **** that Mark cannot keep his word again? But, it does not relate to the storyline of his episode. Derek has more pressing issues than Mark and Lexie.
It is post surgery, Derek is upset that Addison called for the Chief during surgery and Mark says something to defend Addison's actions?
Mark says something about Derek and his lack of proposal to Meredith?
Derek says something bad about Lexie or Lexie's relationship with Mark? And Mark attempts to hit first but Derek hit's first and then it is just Derek taking all his frustration out on Mark.

Whatever causes it, Hunt then steps in to break it up and Derek lashes out at him and Hunt retaliates; because Hunt is really hitting Derek, too. If Hunt is there to break it up, why does he hit Derek otherwise?

I wonder where Meredith, Cristina and Lexie are while this is happening? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 am

Taylijane wrote:There are two sneak peeks on the front page. But, before you run to watch, the first is a repeat of the first sneak peek released days ago and the second is a sneak peek of PrP. The good thing is that the PrP peek shows us that Addison is firmly back in PrP-land. sr is certainly trying to ring the last ounce of ratings out of this crossover if she is trying to dupe viewers into believing that the crossover is continuing. The crossover is supposed to finish at the end of GA. Maybe sr wants to combine the two shows forever and is showing TPTB at ABC how good it could be. :w00t:

Just kidding! ;)

I hope! :scared:

I am trying to figure out how this fight scene occurs. I think Derek must be the instigator but what causes him to hit Mark?
He finds out about Mark and Lexie and he is **** that Mark cannot keep his word again? But, it does not relate to the storyline of his episode. Derek has more pressing issues than Mark and Lexie.
It is post surgery, Derek is upset that Addison called for the Chief during surgery and Mark says something to defend Addison's actions?
Mark says something about Derek and his lack of proposal to Meredith?
Derek says something bad about Lexie or Lexie's relationship with Mark? And Mark attempts to hit first but Derek hit's first and then it is just Derek taking all his frustration out on Mark.

Whatever causes it, Hunt then steps in to break it up and Derek lashes out at him and Hunt retaliates; because Hunt is really hitting Derek, too. If Hunt is there to break it up, why does he hit Derek otherwise?

I wonder where Meredith, Cristina and Lexie are while this is happening? :hmm:

this is the only reason I am watching this week, to see what the heck the fight is about. I really have had enough of the Addison show. but if it has anything to do with Addison...I may need a place to puke. :mad:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am

Merderfan_77 over at the ABC board has posted this image from the promo of the person walking towards Addison sitting just inside the ambulance entrance. Is it Derek? That is my thought.
:hmm:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... ure8-4.png

If you watch the promo - it looks like Derek coming out of the elevator but I am not sure. :S
I imagine this is after the operation on Jen - they may have lost the baby and Jen or Jen is alive minus her frontal and one of her temporal lobes. :cry:
I am not enamored by Jen, I found her so annoying, but it is tragic no matter which way it comes out in her storyline.

What Derek says to Addison here may prompt the fight with Mark. :hmm:

And I agree Donna if they make the fight about Addison, I will be borrowing your emesis bowl, too. >.<

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 am

Whats weird is that they are in purple scrubs. Purple scrubs are Prp scrubs so I don't think that's Derek. Anyone know if Sam and Naomi are going to be in the Grey's episode? And is Prp going to be like last weeks, in that it goes back and forth between L.A. and Seattle?
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 am

CTV latest promo, thanks to neptune42 at TWoP:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelamermaid/3289593574/

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 am

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:

or

Em,if you see more closely,there are a couple of scenes showing Derek punching Mark (with a scene where he hits him on the floor) and then there is a very very quick scene where Owen punches Derek... ;)
Look specifically 0.06 and 0.16-0.17 on the above youtube link Taili provided us with (thanks Taili! :P )

Thanks Leli for the info ... I really cannot guess the reason of the fight, but as you girls, I really hope it has nothing to do with Addison. :sneaky: :x :sneaky:

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Taylijane wrote:Merderfan_77 over at the ABC board has posted this image from the promo of the person walking towards Addison sitting just inside the ambulance entrance. Is it Derek? That is my thought.
:hmm:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... ure8-4.png

If you watch the promo - it looks like Derek coming out of the elevator but I am not sure. :S
I imagine this is after the operation on Jen - they may have lost the baby and Jen or Jen is alive minus her frontal and one of her temporal lobes. :cry:
I am not enamored by Jen, I found her so annoying, but it is tragic no matter which way it comes out in her storyline.

What Derek says to Addison here may prompt the fight with Mark. :hmm:

And I agree Donna if they make the fight about Addison, I will be borrowing your emesis bowl, too. >.<

I has to be Derek but I cannot tell for sure :unsure: because it's the "TV..." that is hiding the man's face... :hmm:
We still have to wait...They don't give us any sneak peeks to make sth out! :x :x :x
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 am

So the fight is about Addison? Hmm and a little about Lexie. Do you think it is about the aborted baby? No I doubt it.
I don't think Owen is involved in it either. Sounds like an intense fight according to Ausselio. Can't wait!
I am kind of glad there is no sneak peeks because sometimes they show good scenes ahead of time and ruin it for me!. The OR scene is a really good and intense scene to just give away. But it makes viewers want to to tune in to see the outcome.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 am

Ausiello's spoilers:

Question: What's up with the McFight on tonight's Grey's Anatomy? Is Derek hitting Mark over Lexie? -- Michelle
Ausiello: Kind of, but not really. It's a classic case of transference. Derek's really mad at Addison, but he ends up taking his frustration out on Mark instead. And man, do those two beat the crap out of each other. There's even blood!

Question: Can you give us some scoop on tonight's Grey's? -- Greysfan
Ausiello: Izzie finds out that her blood sample was mixed up (shocker!), which means she's suffering from something far worse than anemia (double shocker!). But what? Sadly, we have to wait until March 12 for the official diagnosis.

Question: Will we be getting any Callie-Arizona scenes on Grey's Anatomy this week? -- Alyssa
Ausiello: That's affirmative. Callie asks Arizona out on a date!

Everything has to be about Addison! The crossover event needs to be called "The Addison Show - sr's revenge" :roll: O.o :thumbsdown:

And a sneak peek which explains how the dinosaur's surgical mistakes brings her patient in. Except for the small part of seeing the botched surgery - it is nothing more than is in the promo.

http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi ... witch.html

Poor Meredith - is it Derek or Meredith that is feeling the clinical trial outcome. Derek made it to the front cover of the medical journal and was gloating - now I can see that it is going to be Meredith's fault. :(

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 am

Well we were right about the clinical trial. I think this trial was a success, they both learned a lot. And hopefully Tayli, none are going to blame Meredith otherwise I kill SR :tank: :guns: :gunsmile: :gun: (I'm on a war path :haha: )

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm

md_em wrote:Well we were right about the clinical trial. I think this trial was a success, they both learned a lot. And hopefully Tayli, none are going to blame Meredith otherwise I kill SR :tank: :guns: :gunsmile: :gun: (I'm on a war path :haha: )

I'm with you Em...We'll kill Shonda together :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't make out what Addison said actually...Is Meredith accused of sth? :S
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers