Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.16 - An Honest Mistake - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Well we were right about the clinical trial. I think this trial was a success, they both learned a lot. And hopefully Tayli, none are going to blame Meredith otherwise I kill SR :tank: :guns: :gunsmile: :gun: (I'm on a war path :haha: )

I'm with you Em...We'll kill Shonda together :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't make out what Addison said actually...Is Meredith accused of sth? :S

Leli,
Addison is asking Meredith what is going on with Derek. Addison thinks that she should report his stuff up in surgery and his apparent loss of objectivity with the case to the Chief and so she asks Meredith. Meredith says that he has been concerned about losing patients since the trial and asks her to wait. If Derek's dark and twistyness is placed back to the trial, I can see it being Meredith's fault. Derek is not too good at accepting his part in the blame and being objective - those patients in the trial would have died anyway - the new technique needed to be perfected and that is the risks that come with a trial of that type. But some how sr will work it that it is Meredith that is to blame and I can see Derek taking his dark and twistyness out on her in the next couple of episodes.

With the new Ausiello spoilers, I am not so sure that Hunt is in the fight now. As one of the posters over at TWoP said - the part we thought could have been Hunt may be Mark's stunt double.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Tayli,
I really hope that SR will not try to make Mer the punching ball of Der ... :cursing: They could find a lot better.
But yes who can trust SR ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Good luck ladies with the fantasy game questions, hope everyone gets all five correct!

md em, you are doing so well on the game! :rockon: :thumbsup:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 am

Is that clip with the 4 Mere Derek, Addie and Alex after the intense crazy OR scene? I don't think so everyone is too calm. Derek hasn't gone fully insane yet. I laughed when Alex is like "my guy won that one" haha. It is like that. In the OR scene when Addie tells Alex to go he runs. He really has come to respect her, back in season 2 he hated her.
You guys are right, he is so going to blame Meredith. I can totally see that happening tonight or in the upcoming episodes. Yeah she will be there for him but he will blame her and try to push her away.

I love Christina and Owen, how they can be friends and lovers at the same time, I mean how they were discussing Campbell, It isn't all awkward between them. That was a really good scene with Callie and Christina.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:10 am

greymaters wrote:Good luck ladies with the fantasy game questions, hope everyone gets all five correct!

This week I've been terrible with the game :thumbsdown: ... I need to re-concentrate myself :hmm: . And anyway I will not be able to play in April when I will go to Australia so my ranking will dramatically fall :sweat: but hey never mind I will get to see Aussie :punk:

3 weeks to wait ... it's going to be long.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:53 pm

md_em wrote:
greymaters wrote:Good luck ladies with the fantasy game questions, hope everyone gets all five correct!

This week I've been terrible with the game :thumbsdown: ... I need to re-concentrate myself :hmm: . And anyway I will not be able to play in April when I will go to Australia so my ranking will dramatically fall :sweat: but hey never mind I will get to see Aussie :punk:

3 weeks to wait ... it's going to be long.

Em, We do have the Internet here in Aus. :D You can still log on down here and see what is happening. :P
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Tayli,
:blush: I was not saying that there is no internet in Australia :blush: But of course, I will devote less time to GA and our forum. I want to make the most of my stay in your country :w00t:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Em, I know - I was only teasing. ;) Are you getting excited? :)
Two whole weeks without Grey's. I was searching for the promo and realised that there will not be one. The are probably still editing it if they are only just filming 5.18 now.

Major rewrites, I would imagine. :sneaky:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Yes, Tayli, we're getting exciting at home ... of course, I will let you know about our trip and what we think of your country (and about Queensland) :rockon:

No promo yes ...I guess we will not have so many spoilers the next few days ...

md_em
Star Billing

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 pm

That explains why there is no press release by now too. I wonder if they will have to push back the episodes farther than scheduled?
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers