Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 am

Episode: 5.15
Title: Before and After
Airdate: February 5, 2009

There are no published sides or casting calls for this episode or 5.16 so...

Is this the beginning of the cross-over with PrP?
Is this the dramatic conclusion to Dennygate.
Derek will be busy with Izzie's aneurysm and with Archer's "brain condition" and he is close to burnout because he is losing so many patients. Not sure I would want to be his surgical hands at the moment. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:15 am

Taylijane wrote:Episode: 5.15
Title: Before and After
Airdate: February 5, 2009

There are no published sides or casting calls for this episode or 5.16 so...

Is this the beginning of the cross-over with PrP?
Is this the dramatic conclusion to Dennygate.
Derek will be busy with Izzie's aneurysm and with Archer's "brain condition" and he is close to burnout because he is losing so many patients. Not sure I would want to be his surgical hands at the moment. :hmm:



It think its the next one .TV Guide said that crossover starts with Prp on Feb 5th
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:21 am

From the front page:
As teased weeks ago in a Mitovich Mega Minute, Grey's Anatomy is going to be shedding light on the shadowy Owen Hunt — by introducing viewers to someone from the Army vet's past.

Playing Owen's ex-lover, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively, will be Laura Allen, whom you either know from A) Dirt, B) The 4400 or C) All My Children. Allen will guest-star in this season's 15th episode, which is shooting this week (and also marks Melissa George's final appearance as Sadie).

Kevin McKidd himself gave me the heads up on this storyline development when I ran into him at Sunday's Golden Globes after-parties. McKidd also hinted that to further explore his character, Hunt's mother or father might be cast later this season.

Source: TV Guide


This looks interesting and to meet his parents will be great as well. :)

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Episode: 5.15
Title: Before and After
Airdate: February 5, 2009

There are no published sides or casting calls for this episode or 5.16 so...

Is this the beginning of the cross-over with PrP?
Is this the dramatic conclusion to Dennygate.
Derek will be busy with Izzie's aneurysm and with Archer's "brain condition" and he is close to burnout because he is losing so many patients. Not sure I would want to be his surgical hands at the moment. :hmm:



It think its the next one .TV Guide said that crossover starts with Prp on Feb 5th


Humbugged is 5.15 not screening on the 5th Feb?
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 am

Taylijane wrote:From the front page:
As teased weeks ago in a Mitovich Mega Minute, Grey's Anatomy is going to be shedding light on the shadowy Owen Hunt — by introducing viewers to someone from the Army vet's past.

Playing Owen's ex-lover, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively, will be Laura Allen, whom you either know from A) Dirt, B) The 4400 or C) All My Children. Allen will guest-star in this season's 15th episode, which is shooting this week (and also marks Melissa George's final appearance as Sadie).

Kevin McKidd himself gave me the heads up on this storyline development when I ran into him at Sunday's Golden Globes after-parties. McKidd also hinted that to further explore his character, Hunt's mother or father might be cast later this season.

Source: TV Guide


This looks interesting and to meet his parents will be great as well. :)

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Episode: 5.15
Title: Before and After
Airdate: February 5, 2009

There are no published sides or casting calls for this episode or 5.16 so...

Is this the beginning of the cross-over with PrP?
Is this the dramatic conclusion to Dennygate.
Derek will be busy with Izzie's aneurysm and with Archer's "brain condition" and he is close to burnout because he is losing so many patients. Not sure I would want to be his surgical hands at the moment. :hmm:



It think its the next one .TV Guide said that crossover starts with Prp on Feb 5th


Humbugged is 5.15 not screening on the 5th Feb?


Yeah but it does say it starts in Prp .
As i said on the other thread I think it will be 3 of Prp and 2 with greys
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:42 am

Humbugged wrote:

Yeah but it does say it starts in Prp .
As i said on the other thread I think it will be 3 of Prp and 2 with greys


I have a feeling that it may start at PrP with Addison becoming concerned with Archer and saying that he needs to see Derek and the others say that they will come as well to visit their old friends Mark and Derek.
Then we have one or two episodes of Addison and who ever from LA (don't watch it, so don't know) at SGH and then there will be then another episode of PrP of Derek and Richard visiting. The idea of the cross-over was to boost the ratings of PrP. Having only Addison visiting GA is not going to boost PrP ratings but Derek going to PrP with the associated promos will take GA viewers to PrP. sr and ABC thought PrP would have the same ratings as GA. The GA fans watched PrP one or two times and lost interest. sr wants that interest back. Not sure if it will succeed. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:04 am

5.15 will air Feb, 12th

My guess:
- cross-over will start Feb, 5th with PrP (the same day it's an old GA)
- Feb, 12th GA and PrP with the cross-over

and don't know for after
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 am

md_em wrote:5.15 will air Feb, 12th

My guess:
- cross-over will start Feb, 5th with PrP (the same day it's an old GA)
- Feb, 12th GA and PrP with the cross-over

and don't know for after


That makes sense, md_em. I remember seeing that there is a repeat GA in January, so
GA repeat - 29th January followed by PrP with Archer presenting to his sister with seizures, etc - she and others decided to take him to Derek.
5.14 - 5th Feb - Addison arriving at SGH with entourage
5.15 - 12th Feb - ? Addison still at SGH

and sometime later Derek and Richard go to PrP on business.

Well done, md_em! :D
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:5.15 will air Feb, 12th

My guess:
- cross-over will start Feb, 5th with PrP (the same day it's an old GA)
- Feb, 12th GA and PrP with the cross-over

and don't know for after


That makes sense, md_em. I remember seeing that there is a repeat GA in January, so
GA repeat - 29th January followed by PrP with Archer presenting to his sister with seizures, etc - she and others decided to take him to Derek.
5.14 - 5th Feb - Addison arriving at SGH with entourage
5.15 - 12th Feb - ? Addison still at SGH

and sometime later Derek and Richard go to PrP on business.

Well done, md_em! :D


Tayli,

if I believe what it is said on the greys gabble website , here is the schedule for GA:
Jan, 22th 5.13
Jan, 29th 5.14
Feb, 5th repeat
Feb, 12th 5.15

It seems that the repeat will no longer be Jan, 29th but Feb, 5th ... :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 pm

md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:5.15 will air Feb, 12th

My guess:
- cross-over will start Feb, 5th with PrP (the same day it's an old GA)
- Feb, 12th GA and PrP with the cross-over

and don't know for after


That makes sense, md_em. I remember seeing that there is a repeat GA in January, so
GA repeat - 29th January followed by PrP with Archer presenting to his sister with seizures, etc - she and others decided to take him to Derek.
5.14 - 5th Feb - Addison arriving at SGH with entourage
5.15 - 12th Feb - ? Addison still at SGH

and sometime later Derek and Richard go to PrP on business.

Well done, md_em! :D


Tayli,

if I believe what it is said on the greys gabble website , here is the schedule for GA:
Jan, 22th 5.13
Jan, 29th 5.14
Feb, 5th repeat
Feb, 12th 5.15

It seems that the repeat will no longer be Jan, 29th but Feb, 5th ... :S

Md_em, so that would mean the crossover commences on the 12th Feb with 5.15 and PrP will have the introduction to why Addison goes to SGH on 5th Feb with PrP after the repeat on the 5th? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:5.15 will air Feb, 12th

My guess:
- cross-over will start Feb, 5th with PrP (the same day it's an old GA)
- Feb, 12th GA and PrP with the cross-over

and don't know for after


That makes sense, md_em. I remember seeing that there is a repeat GA in January, so
GA repeat - 29th January followed by PrP with Archer presenting to his sister with seizures, etc - she and others decided to take him to Derek.
5.14 - 5th Feb - Addison arriving at SGH with entourage
5.15 - 12th Feb - ? Addison still at SGH

and sometime later Derek and Richard go to PrP on business.

Well done, md_em! :D


Tayli,

if I believe what it is said on the greys gabble website , here is the schedule for GA:
Jan, 22th 5.13
Jan, 29th 5.14
Feb, 5th repeat
Feb, 12th 5.15

It seems that the repeat will no longer be Jan, 29th but Feb, 5th ... :S

Md_em, so that would mean the crossover commences on the 12th Feb with 5.15 and PrP will have the introduction to why Addison goes to SGH on 5th Feb with PrP after the repeat on the 5th? :hmm:


Yes, it is my guess ... :rofl:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 pm

About Noami and Sam visiting old friends Mark and Derek, In season 3 the one where Addison leaves for La, Mark asks Derek, whats in LA and hes says Naomi and Sam, I don't think Mark knows them. Whatever it's still interesting to have them on Greys. I don't really watch PrP but I know the characters. On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:08 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:About Noami and Sam visiting old friends Mark and Derek, In season 3 the one where Addison leaves for La, Mark asks Derek, whats in LA and hes says Naomi and Sam, I don't think Mark knows them. Whatever it's still interesting to have them on Greys. I don't really watch PrP but I know the characters. On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.

I don't watch prp either so I may have some trouble with the epidode... :scared: just vknow some characters from the GA episode u mentioned(what's really going on with Addison and that cuts guy she kisses at the stairs?Pit?I think? :huh:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm

That's Pete. He stands her up on a date so nothing happens between them. They are like that couple were in the end they will be together. It's going to be awhile until they get together there with other people.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby sdcsi on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:27 am

hbshopgirl wrote:That's Pete. He stands her up on a date so nothing happens between them. They are like that couple were in the end they will be together. It's going to be awhile until they get together there with other people.



You think that it's going to go that way? Like Donna and Josh on The West Wing? Interesting. I'd considered them done. What about the fact that he's sleeping with Violet? That could be weird.
sdcsi
Viewer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby McSunny on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 am

I'm wondering where Grey's Gabble got their info? They usually have good info. I will check them out and check a couple of other places because I posted a schedule a few days ago that is posted on ABC medianet and that's usually the official schedule. I will go back and find it and add it to this post. ABC medianet shows the Grey's rerun as Jan 29th.

If anyone has questions about PrP just ask. I watch it (only because I love the cast) and I see some others do also so we can help fill you in on the characters in the crossover. I don't consider it :offtopic: since it's going to be at least a couple of crossover shows and they are going to be on Grey's.

I believe Naomi & Sam are coming with Addison. Naomi is Addi's BFF and was married to Sam (Taye Diggs) but they are divorced now. I know that Naomi & Sam knew Derek and Addi and if they knew them in school you would have thought they would know Mark too.

Addi has been dating a SWAT guy for awhile but they may be on the outs right now. It's a little unclear because Addi called the SWAT guy at the end of the last show and talked with him and told him she missed him. So...the episode ended there. I really like the SWAT guy (Kevin) so that means it's probably a dead end. Boo. :thumbsdown:


ETA: Here what I posted a few days ago. I got it from Terri (who's VERY reliable)

Upcoming schedule according to ABC Medianet

January 15, 2009—5.12 Sympathy for the Devil
Episode File : http://s11.zetaboards.com/seattlegraces ... 433/1/#new


January 22, 2009 — 5.13 Stairway to Heaven
http://s11.zetaboards.com/seattlegraces ... 432/1/#new


January 29, 2009 — 5.07 Rise Up
(OAD November 6, 2008 )


February 5, 2009 — 5.14 Beat Your Heart Out
[url]http://s11.zetaboards.com/seattlegracespoilers/topic/533431/1/#new


ETA: This would unofficially put "Before and After" on Feb 12, 2009
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests