Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 am

hbshopgirl wrote:About Noami and Sam visiting old friends Mark and Derek, In season 3 the one where Addison leaves for La, Mark asks Derek, whats in LA and hes says Naomi and Sam, I don't think Mark knows them. Whatever it's still interesting to have them on Greys. I don't really watch PrP but I know the characters. On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.

Can anyone tell me which episode it is ?
Thanks in advance :D

Edit: Sunny, I guess with the schedule you gave us, it is also working.

Feb 5th Addison finds out his brother has a brain tumor (does the cross-over start ... don't know)
Feb 12th cross-over both GA and PrP

and don't know for after ...
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Humbugged on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 pm

md_em wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:About Noami and Sam visiting old friends Mark and Derek, In season 3 the one where Addison leaves for La, Mark asks Derek, whats in LA and hes says Naomi and Sam, I don't think Mark knows them. Whatever it's still interesting to have them on Greys. I don't really watch PrP but I know the characters. On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.

Can anyone tell me which episode it is ?
Thanks in advance :D

Edit: Sunny, I guess with the schedule you gave us, it is also working.

Feb 5th Addison finds out his brother has a brain tumor (does the cross-over start ... don't know)
Feb 12th cross-over both GA and PrP

and don't know for after ...

The episode is " The Other Side of Life " same episodes in which Susan Grey dies.

Feb 5th is the start of crossover on PrP
Feb 12 th & Feb 19th both GA and Prp
I imagine that the Archer medical stuff will be mostly on Prp with Derek and whoever on the case . Giving Prp the ratings boost. With all the Clinic doing their storylines.
As for the GA part . IYou'll get some of Archer but mostly be GA's own storyline with Sam/Naomi being gossipy and Addi being Addi.

What happened to Pete and that doctor (the divorce lawyer who G/I fighting caused a seizure)
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Humbugged wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.

My question was about the PrP with Archer and Naomi ... sorry I was not clear :blush:

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

md_em wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:On PrP Naomi slept with Archer. I only watched that episode because Addie's brother was in it.

My question was about the PrP with Archer and Naomi ... sorry I was not clear :blush:

My bad

Episode 7 Tempting Fate
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Humbugged wrote:
md_em wrote:
Humbugged wrote:

My bad

Episode 7 Tempting Fate

I'm a little late. Thanks :D

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:12 am

Grey's Anatomy Online has promo pics of 5.15:
http://www.greys-anatomy-online.com/gal ... 445&page=1

ETA - I think there are a few more pics here that DarkUFO has on the front page.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 am

thanks to Terri on S&D over at ABC board
ABC Television Network
- Monday, January 26, 2009

FOR THE FIRST TIME THE DOCTORS OF SEATTLE GRACE AND OCEANSIDE WELLNESS WILL TEAM UP -- TO SAVE THE LIFE OF ONE OF THEIR OWN -- ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

Addison, Naomi and Sam rush the ailing Archer to Seattle Grace and reunite with old friends Derek and Mark to help save his life; meanwhile, Izzie employs her fellow doctors in a medical game designed to help teach the interns, and Owen runs into a significant someone from his past, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

Special guest stars are
Kate Walsh as Addison
Audra McDonald as Naomi
Taye Diggs as Sam

Also guest starring are
Grant Show as Archer
Jennifer Westfeldt as Jen
Ben Shenkman as Rob
Laura Allen as Beth
Sam Anderson as Michael
Steven W. Bailey as Joe
Brandon Scott as Intern Ryan
Melissa George as Sadie.

"Before and After" was written by Tony Phelan and Joan Rater and directed by Dan Attias.

Episodes 5.15: Before and After - Promotional Photos -Jan 26, 2009

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Before and After" - Addison, Naomi and Sam rush the ailing Archer to Seattle Grace and reunite with old friends Derek and Mark to help save his life; meanwhile, Izzie employs her fellow doctors in a medical game designed to help teach the interns, and Owen runs into a significant someone from his past, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET)
http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage ... ypecode=ph

Large format
http://www.greys-anatomy-online.com/gal ... ?album=445

-----------------------------------

ABC Television - Monday, January 26, 2009

ADDISON TEAMS WITH DEREK TO SAVE THE LIFE OF HIS PREGNANT PATIENT, AS NAOMI AND BAILEY TREAT SAM AFTER A SUDDEN ASTHMA ATTACK,

"Ex-Life" - As Archer recoups from surgery, Derek has Addison work with his pregnant neuro patient; after Sam suffers a sudden asthma attack, Bailey and Naomi work together to find the root cause of Sam's sudden attack; and at Oceanside Wellness, Cooper, Violet and Pete work together to treat a mother suffering from postpartum depression, on "Private Practice," THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (10:02-11:00 p.m.)

"Private Practice" stars Kate Walsh as Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery, Tim Daly as Dr. Pete Wilder, Audra McDonald as Dr. Naomi Bennett, Paul Adelstein as Dr. Cooper Freedman, KaDee Strickland as Dr. Charlotte King, Chris Lowell as William Dell Parker, with Taye Diggs as Dr. Sam Bennett and Amy Brenneman as Dr. Violet Turner.

Special guest stars
Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
James Pickens
Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber
Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan
Patrick Dempsey as Dr. Derek Shepherd

Guest starring Jennifer Westfeldt as Jen
Ben Shenkman as Rob
Abigail Spencer as Rachel
Steven W. Bailey as Joe
Grant Show as Archer Montgomery

"Ex-Life" was written by Jon Cowan & Robert Rovner & Krista Vernoff and Debora Cahn and directed by Mark Tinker.

PRIVATE PRACTICE - "Ex-Life" - Promotional Photos -Jan 26, 2009

- As Archer recoups from surgery, Derek has Addison work with his pregnant neuro patient; after Sam suffers a sudden asthma attack, Bailey and Naomi work together to find the root cause of Sam's sudden attack; and at Oceanside Wellness, Cooper, Violet and Pete work together to treat a mother suffering from postpartum depression, on "Private Practice," THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET)
http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sho ... ypecode=ph
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 am

...meanwhile, Izzie employs her fellow doctors in a medical game designed to help teach the interns, and Owen runs into a significant someone from his past...

It sounds like Izzie uses the "game" for them to help her diagnose herself. :unsure: And this is the episode that Owen's ex shows up. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt! Boring :sleep: :zzz:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 am

Taylijane wrote:
...meanwhile, Izzie employs her fellow doctors in a medical game designed to help teach the interns, and Owen runs into a significant someone from his past...

It sounds like Izzie uses the "game" for them to help her diagnose herself. :unsure: And this is the episode that Owen's ex shows up. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt! Boring :sleep: :zzz:

:rofl: You have one too!

I think you are correct about Izzies game, I just hope dd doesn't play :D
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:24 am

When I read the Izzie thing I thought that too. But why would she have the stupid interns help her. And why would be involve them. If it doesn't have to do with her condition than I can't see imagine why she is helping them. She has bigger things to deal wit.
Also I think this is a bad time for Owen's ex to come in. With the Addison plot the other storylines are going to be very short and this one with the ex is important. They should have held it off. She should have come it when Owen and Christina became something. Right now they have had a few kisses and a failed date. Not much of anything yet to make Christina jealous or things awkward. Maybe it won't go that way, I think it will just show how messed up Owen.
I was thinking the ex-fiance and Christina have something in common. They were both broken up with in very horrible ways. Christina was left at the alter and Beth I think her name is was broken up by text message. No matter what state of mind Owen was in that is a really jerky thing to do.Maybe they will bond or something.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:41 am

hbshopgirl wrote:When I read the Izzie thing I thought that too. But why would she have the stupid interns help her. And why would be involve them. If it doesn't have to do with her condition than I can't see imagine why she is helping them. She has bigger things to deal wit.
Also I think this is a bad time for Owen's ex to come in. With the Addison plot the other storylines are going to be very short and this one with the ex is important. They should have held it off. She should have come it when Owen and Christina became something. Right now they have had a few kisses and a failed date. Not much of anything yet to make Christina jealous or things awkward. Maybe it won't go that way, I think it will just show how messed up Owen.
I was thinking the ex-fiance and Christina have something in common. They were both broken up with in very horrible ways. Christina was left at the alter and Beth I think her name is was broken up by text message. No matter what state of mind Owen was in that is a really jerky thing to do.Maybe they will bond or something.

Izzie may rope the other residents in saying it will be a learning experience for all the interns or she may just use her own interns - she could do the tests on herself and then send them off to do the medical research on the symptoms and test results.
I have a feeling that the upcoming episode 5.14 may have be heavy Owen and Cristina - we see her trying to restrain him by grabbing him from behind in the promo at one stage and I think that they may go on a date this time (he asked her in the last epi again) and they start to get close and Cristina starts to let her guard down with him and deja vu, voila, we have the ex show up (aka Meredith and Derek - recycled plot devises - full circles - whatever sr wants to call it (insert vomit smilie here)- she needs to find some new material). :mad:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:42 am

greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Mine's pink. :P

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 am

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Mine's black...threw it away. :PP

ITA, I think Izzie will tell her interns that she is going to give them some "fake" symptoms and they'll "pretend" she's their patient to try to find out what is wrong with her. The only thing she won't be able to fake though is ordering an MRI and she probably will have to have that to figure out the problem. Now, we've heard that Izzie gets diagnosed in March so I think that shot of her in the promo is fake, too. If she really passed out it wouldn't take someone several more episodes until they diagnose her and Alex wouldn't just let it go unless his denial is really MAJOR denial. Of course, he did have MAJOR denial with Rebecca so it's possible.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:02 am

McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Mine's black...threw it away. :PP

ITA, I think Izzie will tell her interns that she is going to give them some "fake" symptoms and they'll "pretend" she's their patient to try to find out what is wrong with her. The only thing she won't be able to fake though is ordering an MRI and she probably will have to have that to figure out the problem. Now, we've heard that Izzie gets diagnosed in March so I think that shot of her in the promo is fake, too. If she really passed out it wouldn't take someone several more episodes until they diagnose her and Alex wouldn't just let it go unless his denial is really MAJOR denial. Of course, he did have MAJOR denial with Rebecca so it's possible.

Sunny, Izzie passing out could be early in the episode - she may say she missed breakfast and this prompts her to start diagnosing herself. Denny has to be lurking in the shadows somewhere.

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Taylijane wrote:

Sunny, Izzie passing out could be early in the episode - she may say she missed breakfast and this prompts her to start diagnosing herself. Denny has to be lurking in the shadows somewhere.[/quote]

Why do I have a feeling that with Izzie knowing about her illness and trying to diagnise what exactly it it,we're going to get more and more of dead denny??? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers