Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:19 am

McSunny wrote:Removed my link. Sorry, don't know what the problem was with it.

Yes, I'm not happy about that kiss. :x Regardless of whether it's a thank you kiss or what it is unnecessary and just seems like a slap to the MerDer fans. sr likes to deliver those slaps. I'd like to deliver one to her. :fight:

Yep, we are on sr's punishment plan, too. Beginning to know how Mg, TRK and KH feel. :mad:
And slap here once for me, too :P If dares come to Aus, we will sool on the the Kadachi man (our Aboriginal folklore have a kind of wandering Judge, who rights wrongs, evens things up, and punishes the wicked - a bookie man) - that will fix her. :cursing:

Combined promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizfcsbUVH4

I am worried for Meredith in this one. She must be so confused. :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm

I don't like the kiss either ... but I like the way Addison says "Derek is going to propose".She sounds a little surprise and jealous :PP
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby md_em on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Here the Fantasy Game questions for this episode:
(let's speculate :hmm: )

1. What will Izzie be making late at night?

a. Cookies
b. Home movies
c. Crafts
d. A blog
e. None of the above

2. Meredith will find out that Derek used to play which instrument?

a. Guitar
b. Drums
c. Saxophone
d. Piano
e. None of the above

3. What will Addison ask Derek to be?

a. A knight
b. A hero
c. A genius
d. A god
e. None of the above

4. For what kind of residency will Dr Bailey apply for?

a. Orthopedics
b. Plastics
c. Pediatrics
d. Neurosurgery
e. None of the above

5. Who will offer to tutor Sadie?

a. George
b. Meredith
c. Christina
d. Lexie
e. None of the above
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:45 pm

I think she will try to kiss him because she is so upset and is going to cling to something old and familiar and I think he will stop her before they actually kiss. She will lean in and get close but he will say that she is doing this because she is sad and worried.

You know after this episode I think that Sadie isn't a real doctor. I think she didn't get all her credentials. Since she first came in 5-08 she doesn't know anything. Everyone has to keep telling her what to do. Like in this episode she doesn't know how to insert an Iv. There's a lot more clues that I can't see to think og right now but what does everyone think? Melissa George did say he exit would be interesting or something. I think she isn't really a doctor or something along those lines.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Leliforever on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:06 pm

I read somewhere that the kiss is Mer's dream because after the rose she found she thinks derek is cheating on her...stupid abc!
It's definately a kiss,you can say that from the promo despite the BQ...
Either way I hate it because Shonda &abc believe they can play with us on the proposal and keep us waiting till the end of the season while everyone knows about it!
For whom do you thinkis Alex saying "Page Sheperd!" ???
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Another crazy dream of Mere's??
That does sound like something Shonda would do. A dream sounds more plausible than them really kissing.
Wait, why would she dream about Addison after seeing the rose? I could see her dreaming after she finds out about Addison coming to Seattle. Going by the promos its obvious that she seems a little uneasy about the fact that Addison is back and Derek is the one that everyone is counting on to save Archer. Like Addie is all over Derek and she might be a tad bit jealous because this is Addison and she knows that Derek cares a lot about Addie.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Humbugged on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 am

Sneak Peeks

From Spinkle13181 at FanForum LBL thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bwfudji1QU
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:59 am

Five sneak peeks on the front page:

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

And not sure where the quote came from on the front page as a caption for the peeks is (something to placate the revolting Mere/Derek fans which does not prove to be true will crucify sr and her show with this stupid crossover):

Simma down now, MerDer fans. We've gotten your emails and yes, OK, as you can see in clips promoting the big Grey's Anatomy-Private Practice crossover, Addy and Derek's lips do touch next Thursday on ABC.
Buf if it's a kiss, it's a kind, platonic and grateful, "Hey, we used to be married for over a decade and now you're saving my brother's life" kiss, not an "I came up from Los Angeles just to ruin your thing with Meredith Grey" smooch. And on a stack of Bibles, we testify: It's not the beginning of anything. In fact, it's quite possibly the last gasp of Derek and Addy.
What else happens in next week's blockbuster crossover event? Check out the five, yes, five fabulous sneak peeks of the new episodes below...
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:25 am

It came from Kristen on her site. If you go to the link of the spoilers to her website it is there.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby greymaters on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am

promotional pictures set to music, looks like Alex and Derek at Oceanside clinic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnydBgKi ... re=related

The bar ones, they all looks like they are getting a little tipsy, but Mark and Derek look, I don't know sad? maybe?

Also from the Kristin site: she poses this question

Lexie and Mark's clandestine relationship is due to be outed soon, but will it be Sloan who makes the call? What do you think?
Interesting :hmm: My guess would be Mark, what do you girls think?
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 am

greymaters wrote:promotional pictures set to music, looks like Alex and Derek at Oceanside clinic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnydBgKi ... re=related

The bar ones, they all looks like they are getting a little tipsy, but Mark and Derek look, I don't know sad? maybe?

Also from the Kristin site: she poses this question

Lexie and Mark's clandestine relationship is due to be outed soon, but will it be Sloan who makes the call? What do you think?
Interesting :hmm: My guess would be Mark, what do you girls think?

Donna, Great to see you. :D

I don't think Alex or Derek are in LA, I think the whole crossover thing is set in SGH. Alex will be assigned to Jen's case because Derek will have Meredith working with him on Archer. It may be Alex that approaches Addison to look at Jen. Jen's outcome may not be very good (which would be a relief. I found her character such a pain. It is going to be wonderful to have her unconscious for the rest of the arc. :P ) and part of the reason Derek falls deeper into his dark place.

And agree, it will be Mark that outs their relationship. It will be his "grand gesture" to show Lexie that he cares for her and want it public knowledge because that is what she wants in the relationship now. :wub: Oh, I like them. :)

And it would be strange that Addison would be drowning her sorrows or celebrating Archer's recovery in 5.15. Could it be 5.16 these photos are from?

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 am

All of those promotional pics are at SGH. Oceanside Wellness doesn't look anything like that. From what we've seen of the pics and the promos everything, so far, is at SGH.

Just looks like the Addie show 2.0 to me.

PD was listed as a guest star for last nights PrP. I guess for being on the other end of the phone call. That was nothing but a gimmick to try to get folks to watch PrP and from all of the postings, that I've read, most folks are ticked about feeling manipulated to watch PrP.

My choices for the fantasy questions are:

1-cookies (Izzie bakes when she's stressed)
2-none of the above
3-a god
4-pediatrics
5-Lexie
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 pm

McSunny wrote:All of those promotional pics are at SGH. Oceanside Wellness doesn't look anything like that. From what we've seen of the pics and the promos everything, so far, is at SGH.

Just looks like the Addie show 2.0 to me.

PD was listed as a guest star for last nights PrP. I guess for being on the other end of the phone call. That was nothing but a gimmick to try to get folks to watch PrP and from all of the postings, that I've read, most folks are ticked about feeling manipulated to watch PrP.

1-cookies (Izzie bakes when she's stressed)
2-none of the above
3-a god
4-pediatrics
5-Lexie

Sunny, There appears to be a lot of negativity out there on the different forums about the crossover just being a ratings grab for PrP which it is granted but it still not good for GA. It is taking time away from Meredith and Derek and putting their progress in their relationship back a few paces again. Except for Addison's call they would be engaged already. :( And it did seem a little more than poetic license to use PD in the guest star list of PrP when he really was only in GA. :huh: I hope he got paid for both shows. ;) :whistle:

The whole cross over must be in one day - Addison is in the same dress in all the photos and promo and she is usually such a clothes horse. I think it is going to be one day too long for Meredith. :sweat:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 pm

What do you think Sadie is plotting .In the SP she is up to no good
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 pm

1-cookies
2-saxophone
3-a god
4-pediatrics
5-Lexie

Sneak Peek,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-xbtJ1RsQ

Is that something significant, when Addi say "I put you in a small box"
???
in comparison to the small box Derek is carrying around with the engagement ring in it?
???
Then Addi says "I need to take you out of the small box"

Derek needs to take out the ring, and GIVE IT TO MEREDITH! :whistle: :D
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers