Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

Please, refrain from double posting. If you need to add something just after you posted, use the 'Edit' option. Thank you. :) [/quote]

Sorry :blush: I try to but I do not managed all the time.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Leliforever on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:14 pm

McSunny wrote:I did actually post in the writers blog. First time I have done that in a long time. I didn't put all of those thoughts though so I think I will go back and put another entry. I just don't see how they can not have a clue as to what's going on and how it is affecting their audience.

We've talked and heard about the on set tension and I have to believe that starts at the top. You know there are writers in that room that see it like we are seeing it and yet they have to work under sr who is so delusional about "her" show. Don't you know that is causing all kinds of tension and that is just radiating out to the set because the actors sure know what is going on.

I know folks have been saying, for sometime, that sr just needs to be removed and I think, at this point, that is the only way this ship could possibly be righted.

Linda.good for you girl! :thumbsup: I just hope they don't make your account vanish magically!!! :P
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:21 am

I am quite convinced that Kristin has no more idea of what happens than we do! :roll: Pure speculation. One of her replies says no kiss, then then she says there is a kiss but it is nothing and now it is "your eyes are playing tricks on you."

Kate in Wacahoota, Fla.: I'm tired of hearing about the Addison/Derek kiss! Tell me it's not going to happen. If Meredith and Derek break up over this, I'm out. Shonda Rhimes is a liar.

It does appear there is a kiss in the promo, but as I said before, there will be no romance between Addison (Kate Walsh) and Derek (Patrick Dempsey). My source said "your eyes are playing tricks on you." So fear not! And for the love of nonlovers with good hair, keep the pins away from your Shonda voodoo doll, OK?

Source: E!Online

Notice how she ignores the crux of the question - if sr creates another plot devise - the fans are going to boycott her show because she is proving to be a liar multiple times over. She has promised Meredith and Derek are together and she has been dangling the dessicated carrot of an engagement to try to hold the fans a little while longer. Now she has the excuse of a crossover to delay it further and now we are going to have a dark and twisty Derek to delay it even further. She is stretching fan tolerance just a little to thin, me thinks. Sailing very close to the wind with the Addison Show taking over GA. It has back fired. I would have the crackpots with crayons in the bunker rewriting frantically if I were her.
And, she either lied about Izzie's aneurysm or she has suddenly changed the storyline because she had backed herself into one of those corners she could not get out of - she was looking stupid - Izzie had a aneurysm that gave her hallucinations that she could have sex with her dead fiance (should read so that sr could get her jollies as seeing what ever the actor's name is who plays Dead Denny - there must be a psychological reason why I can never remember his name :P - sr was scratching her itch - she can't have him in real life so she writes it so she can have him "virtually") and because she suddenly realised that the fans hated this storyline and the threat of decreased ratings and TPTB getting more and more **** with her - she does a 180 turn - Izzie now has cancer and Denny was the angel of death sent to tell her she was sick and she needed treatment. What does having sex with her have to do with telling her she is dying?
I am convinced now that sr changed the script in 5.13 and we will have Izzie thinking she is only anaemic for the next few episodes and either Dead Denny - angel of death comes back to tell her it is something more serious or she starts to get symptomatic of whatever cancer she has. Around 5.18, I would say. sr realised she must change the storyline or look totally stupid (someone should have told her she already was prior to that - changing now just turned her into a liar; big time). :x :scared:
I am starting to wonder if the rewrite and reshoot of Izzie's part in 5.13 may have been the script throwing incident. I can imagine all of the actors frustration at that and the change in direction for the Izzie/Denny storyline. :hmm:

And if you can tolerate Ausiello - here is a clip of the chapel scene between Callie and Addison. And what is the music - "Take me to the Chapel - The Chapel" - they are on crack! :wacko:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/atv ... rs-on.html
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:21 am

Tayli, of course, you know that I agree with everything you've said. If I started posting on this subject I would post pretty much exactly what your thoughts are. I will say that Kristen sites a "source" and well that sounds like her "source" is no one at all or could be sr. Don't you know that sr changes her tune every single time someone asks her the exact same questions? I can see it, first Kristen asks about the kiss and sr says "what kiss?' hahahah. Asked the next time and the answer changes to "oh that, yes they kiss but it's nothing". Asked again and it changes to "oh their eyes are playing tricks on them". I truly believe that sr lies so much that she can't remember what she said the last time she answered the same question. She truly fits the old joke of "do you know how you can tell when sr is lying?"..."when her lips are moving.

She must live in a unique (some would say crazy) world of denial to not listen to any of the criticism and get a clue. I would be horrified to think that with my fans I had no credibility or integrity in their eyes. But that doesn't seem to bother her. She must have horribly thick skin.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

I would add to Sunny comments that SR might just have a little big ego :PP :sneaky:
Last edited by md_em on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Hello ladies, :)

I have been reading all the comments, and need to tell you. I hate the crossover, that's why I have been so quiet. Neither do I trust or respect sr. for all the same reasons Linda and Tayli have talked about. I will watch Grey's this week, but only because....habit I guess, cause I don't think Mer/Der will have any movement this week. I am beginning to think that sr has some kind of psychosis problems. I know that is a little harsh, but what else would explain why she would continually lets fans down :( , and her "punishment plan"?
Not just Mer/Der fans are unhappy, but Izzie, George, and Alex fans are too. I agree, after the SK eppi s I thought we were going to get more "Good Grey's" but no, we get this crap(the Addison Story)...and the Izzie,Denny saga is just plain ridiculous to me. As is all bubbly Cristina, now that they are not fighting, for goodness sakes, HOW did that happen?

Ending my rant now, I will try to stay positive about Grey's after this, but sr is making it very hard at this time. :cursing:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello girls... :D
Don't know about you but it's a really hard week for me (I'm getting my school report on Thursday! I'm thinking about moving out of the house or sth! :P )...

Anyway...thanks everyone for the information...As I can see I'm not the only one hating the cross over event...
Just one question...It lasts three weeks...Is it going to be 3 double episodes each week??? :S
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Leliforever wrote:Hello girls... :D
Don't know about you but it's a really hard week for me (I'm getting my school report on Thursday! I'm thinking about moving out of the house or sth! :P )...

Anyway...thanks everyone for the information...As I can see I'm not the only one hating the cross over event...
Just one question...It lasts three weeks...Is it going to be 3 double episodes each week??? :S

Last week was the first week (they cheat a little when they count), this week is a 2 hour event, I guess next week we will still have Addison on GA but not sure about PrP.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Hello girls... :D

Last week was the first week (they cheat a little when they count), this week is a 2 hour event, I guess next week we will still have Addison on GA but not sure about PrP.

Oh...I see...So basically it's just 2 episodes of Grey's anatomy...That's relieving...a little! :roll:
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:14 am

Slightly different footage in promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSv1EIA2nvY

And this a longer version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYCcWQds5s

md_em and Leli,
There is the Two Hour Event (GA (5.15) and PrP) this Thursday. GA will have the the 4 characters from PrP at SGH and then PrP will continue the story. GA will also have Izzie's game (that card thing she gives the interns) and Owen's ex- fiance and her father who has untreatable cancer.
Then next week GA (5.16) - Archer will be recouping and Sam will be asthma-ing and we will have Faye Dunaway's stuff up surgery and we will have Owen's ex-fiance aftermath and Addison consulting on Jen. And then praise to all things fair, kind and honest - PrP is totally PrP and starts with Addison returning with her entourage and doing things PrP only. And never the crossover comes again, one hopes. :x
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 pm

md_em wrote:I would add to Sunny comments that SR might just have a little big ego :PP :sneaky:

A little ego?? That's an understatement! :rofl:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm

There is the Two Hour Event (GA (5.15) and PrP) this Thursday. GA will have the the 4 characters from PrP at SGH and then PrP will continue the story. GA will also have Izzie's game (that card thing she gives the interns) and Owen's ex- fiance and her father who has untreatable cancer.

Sadies off as well . Its weird all these years later and I still think of her as Angel

Its amazing how many actors have went from the Aussie soaps to US TV
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Hello everyone! :D
Even Sara is pregnant and nothing has happened between her and Michael...and Meredith and Derek...no McBabies in the near future! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thanks Taili for both the info and the promos... :D Addie definately kissed Derek!!! :x :x :x :x :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 am

Found this over on the ABC boards,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmc6_kfN5D0

Yes, it looks like we may have to watch PrP too. ¬¬
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am

It looks like the Addison show!
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers