Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Humbugged on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am

User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 am

Owen really hits Christina! He flings her against the wall. She is so light that she flies. At least we know that this makes him seek help but I can't see how Christina would not walk away or at least be afraid of him. I'd be.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Leliforever on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 am

Thanks for the sneak peek and the promo DarkUFO! :thumbsup: Finally! :roll:

Not much Derek & Mer in it though...Owen accidentally hurts Christina... :( I don't really wanna see that! :(

If I noticed correctly,Izzie tells Christina about her condition? :S :S Seriously? :S Why? :hmm: Just because she is known! to "be the best" :huh:

The sneak peek is very intence...Derek looks so messed up... :cry: :cry: :cry: I cannot watch him like this! :cry: He breaks my heart! :cry:

Another thing:...There has to be some time passed from the last episode because Chief wouldn't be so angry if it was just a couple of days...And he is probably tence because Derek isn't operating and SGH has patients who need him! :( Besides Derek's scars look older... ;)

I feel like we've beem waiting for centuries for that episode! :w00t:
Can you imagine it? :wub: If it hadn't been for that "break" during the last 2 weeks,next week would normally be "Elevator Love Letter" with the McProposal! :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby msbonnier on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 am

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:In my case, if sr breaks up Mer and Der, I will feel like I want to run away from the show :cursing: :tank: :cursing:

Definately...MerDer is the only one thing keeping me on the show right now!Don't mess up Shonda! :x


There's no way they will do that now - it would be show-massacre. I think Shonda is using this whole storyline as an opportunity to show how Meredith has grown and that Derek isn't always the stable always-reliable guy he's been made out to be these past 5 seasons. He has flaws too - doubts - dark and twisty-ness that needs dealing with on occasion as well...

I'm liking the drama :)
User avatar
msbonnier
Viewer
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:30 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Irina on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 am

Finally a Promo and a Sneak Peek!!! Derek looks like ****, poor guy :|

Owen hitting Christina? No!!
User avatar
Irina
Extra
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 pm
Location: Germany
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Taylijane on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:16 am

The link to the sneak peek (it is also on the front page but a little further down):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7E3OUAybf8

Meredith is really trying to make Derek see that his successes do outweigh his failures - in perspective- i.e. the cases he takes are those whose chance of survival are low anyway because no one else would give them any chance.

I think Mere is going to get home to find Derek packing up - he may throw the ring at her and ask if she wants it OR she finds it as he is packing and asks what it is and he says he was going to propose - whichever - his second proposal. Mere is confused and stunned - Derek walks out. I guess the later is better than Mere finding the ring after he has left. :(

The Chief could do with some people management skills, don't you think? :(

So Izzie tells Cristina - it may be a way for Izzie to handle this better - if she were to tell George or Alex - she would may not be able to do it. With Cristina she may be able to get it out. Looks like they are in the locker room. Maybe Cristina stumbles onto her in there and sees she is distressed. :hmm:

It looks like Cristina goes in and is about to wake Owen or is waking Owen when he strikes out - he may have been dreaming and she wakes him at a bad moment. Surprisingly sr is taking him to the shrink immediately and not drawing out ever ounce of angst to the nth degree as she usually over does. :roll: We usually have to be beaten senseless with it before she does something. O.o

Has anyone got access to the promo pic of Richard and Callie out at the trailer? I have not been able to locate them. If you find them can you PM darkUFO with them too. He has the promo and the sneak peek on the front page but not the new promo pics. BBL. :D
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby md_em on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

Good to have some spoilers finally !!! I agreed the chief is mad to yell at Derek like that. Just hope we will get more Mer and Der that what we are used to this season :mad: :mad:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Taylijane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:07 am

In the sneak peek of Derek and Meredith in the boardroom, Derek compares himself to a serial killer. He says something like:
"And this is how may I have killed, more than ?, ?, and Bundy combined!" and walks out.
sr is being very dramatic. I think it is stupid for a surgeon to compare his surgical failure to that of a serial killer. :O
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby greymaters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:44 am

Taylijane wrote:In the sneak peek of Derek and Meredith in the boardroom, Derek compares himself to a serial killer. He says something like:
"And this is how may I have killed, more than ?, ?, and Bundy combined!" and walks out.
sr is being very dramatic. I think it is stupid for a surgeon to compare his surgical failure to that of a serial killer. :O


Yep, everyone of the guys he named are well known SK's here in the States, I think sr is just trying to show how dark of a state of mind, Derek is truly in. :hmm: Wonder how long this will go on :S We have never seen Derek like this before...but I do agree, it is a little extreme.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Taylijane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:36 am

greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:In the sneak peek of Derek and Meredith in the boardroom, Derek compares himself to a serial killer. He says something like:
"And this is how may I have killed, more than ?, ?, and Bundy combined!" and walks out.
sr is being very dramatic. I think it is stupid for a surgeon to compare his surgical failure to that of a serial killer. :O


Yep, everyone of the guys he named are well known SK's here in the States, I think sr is just trying to show how dark of a state of mind, Derek is truly in. :hmm: Wonder how long this will go on :S We have never seen Derek like this before...but I do agree, it is a little extreme.


sr always portrays these "professional" characters which such emotional immaturity. For people who work in such a profession that requires self-insight and intelligence, she has them respond with the emotional and mental intelligence of an infantile buffoon. I think that is why I get so offended by the way she portrays the characters. And also the way she drags them to and from extremes - you can never predict how they will respond to a situation. As I will always say - she has no consistency. I can understand professionals going through self-doubt when things get touch but suddenly comparing oneself to a serial killer because of you poor success rate in surgery is ridiculous. I know it is to try to show that Derek has this abhorrence to murderers and when he was called to a murderer he suddenly sees himself as on and this is his dark and twistyness. It is so tantrumish - he could get all dark and twisty without being so silly as to compare himself with a serial killer. He could have had a crisis of faith in his skills without that. Too mega mega melodramatic to be realistic. But, guess this is sr and she is getting desperate for ratings. :whistle:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby md_em on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:In the sneak peek of Derek and Meredith in the boardroom, Derek compares himself to a serial killer. He says something like:
"And this is how may I have killed, more than ?, ?, and Bundy combined!" and walks out.
sr is being very dramatic. I think it is stupid for a surgeon to compare his surgical failure to that of a serial killer. :O


Yep, everyone of the guys he named are well known SK's here in the States, I think sr is just trying to show how dark of a state of mind, Derek is truly in. :hmm: Wonder how long this will go on :S We have never seen Derek like this before...but I do agree, it is a little extreme.


sr always portrays these "professional" characters which such emotional immaturity. For people who work in such a profession that requires self-insight and intelligence, she has them respond with the emotional and mental intelligence of an infantile buffoon. I think that is why I get so offended by the way she portrays the characters. And also the way she drags them to and from extremes - you can never predict how they will respond to a situation. As I will always say - she has no consistency. I can understand professionals going through self-doubt when things get touch but suddenly comparing oneself to a serial killer because of you poor success rate in surgery is ridiculous. I know it is to try to show that Derek has this abhorrence to murderers and when he was called to a murderer he suddenly sees himself as on and this is his dark and twistyness. It is so tantrumish - he could get all dark and twisty without being so silly as to compare himself with a serial killer. He could have had a crisis of faith in his skills without that. Too mega mega melodramatic to be realistic. But, guess this is sr and she is getting desperate for ratings. :whistle:


ITA with you Tayli. When you're a neurosurgeon you know that the chance people survive are not so high (especially with brain tumor). It is very understable to have doubts, but as you said it doesn't mean that you have to compare yourself to a serial killer. I'm sure sr and her "crackpot crayons" can do better. Well, there were used to do better. :x

The Fantasy Game questions

1. Which of Christina’s body part will get injured?
a. her arm
b. her leg
c. her hand
d. her head
e. none of the above

2. Who will butt heads with Dr Robbins over a course of treatment?
a. Miranda
b. Alex
c. Callie
d. Christina
e. none of the above

3. Dr Bailey will tell the Chief to be more what?
a. clear
b. authoritative
c. soft
d. assertive
e. none of the above

4. Mark will forget over meeting another SGH surgeon in what field?
a. plastics
b. pediatrics
c. orthopedics
d. neurosurgery
e. none of the above

5. Who will Christina dub “the new O’Malley”?
a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

Not sure to understand correctly the last question :hmm:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby greymaters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:08 pm

WOW, those fantasy questions prove we don't know much about the up coming eppi :O
I haven't a clue on any of the answers, I am guessing 4 is d neurosurgery. Yips...putting on my thinking cap :chinese:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby md_em on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 am

greymaters wrote:WOW, those fantasy questions prove we don't know much about the up coming eppi :O
I haven't a clue on any of the answers, I am guessing 4 is d neurosurgery. Yips...putting on my thinking cap :chinese:

Yes Donna quite a difficult one (may wait for more sneak peeks, we know about Christina but difficult to guess which part :hmm: )
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Leliforever on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 pm

The fantasy questions are indeed too difficult...
I would say that as for the Mark question the answer is "neuro"
And the Christina injury part... :hmm: :hmm: from the promo it seems that she hurts the back part of her body as she falls on the wall,so...her back maybe? :S :hmm: :unsure:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Jeremy_Bentham108 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm

I would say for 6 Izzie. I don't know if its true its just what I think.
User avatar
Jeremy_Bentham108
Viewer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron