Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.17 - I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Spoiler Dis

Postby Humbugged on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

5. Who will Christina dub “the new O’Malley”?
a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

Not sure to understand correctly the last question :hmm:

It means who does Cris name the new O'Malley . OMalley = 007
Looking at the stills for 5-17 &5-18 it looks like she freaks out a bit .
Maybe she is calling herself that
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby greymaters on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Humbugged wrote:
a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

Good idea about the 007, I bet the answer is none of the above...Cause Christina may call "Derek the new O'Malley."
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Humbugged wrote:
a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

Thanks for the help :D
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 am

Humbugged wrote:
a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

1. head - she hits the wall pretty hard
2. Callie - this leads to them getting together
3. who cares - The Chief needs people skills all round :cursing:
4. neuro - the guy who replaces Derek
5. herself (agree with Humbugged - the surgery will not go well) or could be Derek (agree with Donna) - before she finds out how hurt Mere is over it all or she says it as a joke to try to cheer Mere with her warped humour. :(
I am very good at fence sitting. :P ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 am

:offtopic: Jeremy_Bentham108 Welcome aboard! :D I think I haven't seen you posting here before-btw,I love Lost too! :P

McMorning/Evening everyone!Have a nice week!And we have a new episode this week!!! :D Finally!!! :roll: :roll:

Taili,you think Chris calls herself 007? :hmm: Interesting... :hmm: :hmm:
I 'd love to see her fail and mess up in her first solo surgery...It wiuld blow up the whole "Perfect ballon" thing... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: But,I'm not a bad person :PP :PP :PP
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:47 pm

md_em wrote:The Fantasy Game questions

1. Which of Christina’s body part will get injured?
a. her arm
b. her leg
c. her hand
d. her head
e. none of the above

2. Who will butt heads with Dr Robbins over a course of treatment?
a. Miranda
b. Alex
c. Callie
d. Christina
e. none of the above

3. Dr Bailey will tell the Chief to be more what?
a. clear
b. authoritative
c. soft
d. assertive
e. none of the above

4. Mark will forget over meeting another SGH surgeon in what field?
a. plastics
b. pediatrics
c. orthopedics
d. neurosurgery
e. none of the above

a. Meredith
b. Izzie
c. Alex
d. George
e. none of the above

Here the questions again ...
my guess for now
1. a
2. c
4. d.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby hbshopgirl on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:16 pm

New shorter and slightly different promo
http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=index
I don't think it has been posted..
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:New shorter and slightly different promo
http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index?pn=index
I don't think it has been posted..

It looks like Meredith goes out to the trailer and Derek is not happy to see her. Is that a baseball bat that he swings and Mere cringes? I read somewhere that PD said Derek goes on a bit of a bender so I think he must get drunk and stay drunk for sometime. It is going to get ugly. :thumbsdown:
Mere is dressed in the same clothes she is wearing when she shows up at Cristina's apartment. So she probably goes there when Derek won't let her stay at the trailer. :(

And from the front page:
Owen copes with post-traumatic stress disorder, which goes from bad to worse when he strikes out a Cristina – physically. Why, oh why does every man she dates have major anger issues? Oh, and Meredith will see that engagement ring, but it will come at a bad time, as things always do for poor old MerDer.

Source: TV Guide Canada

I honestly can't bear to watch poor Meredith take another hit from sr and her continuous torture of her. :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 am

From front end

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... rk_10.html

#1That answers the O'Malley question then .
Can somebody smack the Chief :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

#2 Mark really is 15 then

Apparently there is a new CTV promo with Derek surrounded by takeout cartons sat in Casa Grey eating a box of cereal .Mer speaks to him while Alex,Izzy and Lex ( no fighting with her sis then ???) waiting to leave .der gets up pushes box at Alex as he passes and glares at him

From Angelamermaid on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wpEHakpKQI

So Alex and Owen are working on the Band Geek
Bailey ,Cris & Mer on the 3 siblings ???

**** Chief is Dr Swanson ??
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 am

Humbugged wrote:From front end

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... rk_10.html

#1That answers the O'Malley question then .
Can somebody smack the Chief :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

#2 Mark really is 15 then

Apparently there is a new CTV promo with Derek surrounded by takeout cartons sat in Casa Grey eating a box of cereal .Mer speaks to him while Alex,Izzy and Lex ( no fighting with her sis then ???) waiting to leave .der gets up pushes box at Alex as he passes and glares at him

From Angelamermaid on YouTube

So Alex and Owen are working on the Band Geek
Bailey ,Cris & Mer on the 3 siblings ???

**** Chief is Dr Swanson ??

Humbugged, thanks for the sneak peeks and the promo. So Cristina injures her arm when Owen awakes with a scare. And Derek is certainly in a bad way. The scene at Casa Grey must be before the hearing and before the Chief asks Meredith f Derek will be in. Something must be said that we do not hear for Derek to give Alex the filthy look and the cereal box for Derek to respond that way. This must be part of what prompts Derek to move back to the trailer. He walks out of the hospital and either goes back to Casa Grey and packs up and leaves or something else happens when Mere comes home. I am feeling that something happens when Mere comes home and this is where she sees the engagement ring and for some reason Derek says he is moving back to the trailer. Not good - very, very bad. :cry: Poor Mere. :cry:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 am

Tayli, I think as you that the engagement ring will come at the end of tonight show. However will she learn that it is her step-mother (to be) that gives it ??? I'm sure this moment is going to be everything but ideal, but in the mean time it's an engagement ring :hmm: :hmm:

I really don't like Mark comment in the promo.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:29 pm

md_em wrote:Tayli, I think as you that the engagement ring will come at the end of tonight show. However will she learn that it is her step-mother (to be) that gives it ??? I'm sure this moment is going to be everything but ideal, but in the mean time it's an engagement ring :hmm: :hmm:

EM,where did you see Mark in the CTV promo? :unsure: :huh:
I really don't like Derek's little face like that...And mostly I don't like the idea of Derek giving Mer the ring in that -whole-messed-up face... :cry: :cry: :cry: It will be completely ruined! :cry: :cry: :cry:
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Tayli, I think as you that the engagement ring will come at the end of tonight show. However will she learn that it is her step-mother (to be) that gives it ??? I'm sure this moment is going to be everything but ideal, but in the mean time it's an engagement ring :hmm: :hmm:

I really don't like Derek's little face like that...And mostly I don't like the idea of Derek giving Mer the ring in that -whole-messed-up face... :cry: :cry: :cry: It will be completely ruined! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leli I was speaking about the second promo of abc (or a sneak peek don't remember).
Otherwise here is the CTV promo:
Last edited by md_em on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:20 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:

Leli I have speaking about the second promo of abc.
Otherwise here is the CTV promo:

Oh...sorry I must have misunderstood...What does Mark say really? :hmm: I don't remember now... :blush:
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Oh...sorry I must have misunderstood...What does Mark say really? :hmm: I don't remember now... :blush:

Callie says his hand is still swollen .Mark complains its been 3 days since he operated .Callie says he shouldnt hit people with his scalpel hand and asks if hes spoken to Derek yet .

Mark "he threw the first punch "
Callie "well you did catch him at a bad time "
Mark "so he lost a patient BooHoo .Were surgeons were men we lose patients .It doesnt give him the right to
go around behaving like a drunk frat boy .Now I'm supposed to go crawling for his forgivness"

I take it Derek has not been seen for the 3 days and this is before Derek comes . Neither Callie nor Mark seem really worried about him .If he had seen Dark & Twisty Derek I don't think he would have said that .
They have probably had fights growing up coz Mark sounds as if hes 15 and they've been fighting about something like football
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers