Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby NashvilleRibeye on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:34 am

I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.
"Bartender I really did it this time..."
NashvilleRibeye
Viewer
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 am

NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 am

McSunny wrote:
NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?


Sunny, I do not remember to have this kind of spoiler lately ... is it old or fresh info?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 am

md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:
NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?


Sunny, I do not remember to have this kind of spoiler lately ... is it old or fresh info?


md_em, it's old info. Latest was a couple of weeks ago and it was just the same as what we'd already heard that he may be in talks to leave the show.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

McSunny wrote:
md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:
NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?


Sunny, I do not remember to have this kind of spoiler lately ... is it old or fresh info?


md_em, it's old info. Latest was a couple of weeks ago and it was just the same as what we'd already heard that he may be in talks to leave the show.


Let's hope it will not be the case.
I found this article which is not too good concerning GA:
Rainn Wilson: "The Office" has no "Grey's Anatomy"-style tensions
"The Office" might be about a dysfunctional workplace, but behind the scenes is nothing like that.
"We all love the show," Rainn Wilson, who plays Dwight, told me Saturday night. "It's a great day job. It's good people. It's like a second family. I wish I had some inside dirt, like 'Grey's Anatomy,' of tensions and fights and strangulations. But none of that stuff really happens at 'The Office.' We just sit around craft services and eat shrimp cocktails and joke around with each other."
The good vibe helps the comedy, too. "We have long hours," Wilson said. "It's nice to know we all trust each other and get along."
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 pm

md_em wrote:
Let's hope it will not be the case.
I found this article which is not too good concerning GA:
Rainn Wilson: "The Office" has no "Grey's Anatomy"-style tensions
"The Office" might be about a dysfunctional workplace, but behind the scenes is nothing like that.
"We all love the show," Rainn Wilson, who plays Dwight, told me Saturday night. "It's a great day job. It's good people. It's like a second family. I wish I had some inside dirt, like 'Grey's Anatomy,' of tensions and fights and strangulations. But none of that stuff really happens at 'The Office.' We just sit around craft services and eat shrimp cocktails and joke around with each other."
The good vibe helps the comedy, too. "We have long hours," Wilson said. "It's nice to know we all trust each other and get along."



md_em, thanks so much for this info. It's very interesting even if it's a little disturbing. Hopefully, he was simply using Grey's as an example because of the crud that's been going around and there is not a lot of real basis for it.

Hopefully, things are not that bad on the set. I'd hate for people to be miserable. :cry:
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Sunny I'm sure you're right ... but it's amazing the number of rumors we got this year (in the mean time we heard nothing from ellen and patrick which does not surprise me :) ).
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:57 am

Latest on T.R. Knight today from Ausiello:

Question: My wife made me watch all five seasons of Grey's Anatomy, and I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it. My question is: Do you have an update on T.R. Knight? Is he leaving? -- Dennis
Ausiello: Nothing official's been decided, but I suspect Thursday's ep may have been the straw that broke the underused actor's back: George is literally on screen for about 10 seconds.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 am

McSunny wrote:Latest on T.R. Knight today from Ausiello:

Question: My wife made me watch all five seasons of Grey's Anatomy, and I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it. My question is: Do you have an update on T.R. Knight? Is he leaving? -- Dennis
Ausiello: Nothing official's been decided, but I suspect Thursday's ep may have been the straw that broke the underused actor's back: George is literally on screen for about 10 seconds.


Doesn't sound very good :hmm:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby andahazi on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:59 am

Let's face it: it's like the writers are alledgedly ignoring George, like if SR really wants him out of the show.
I mean, they could always put him in any surgery, they are all crowded, for God's sake!
Like in 5x08, or 5x12 or 5x13, in which he barely got any scene... Was it that hard to just write his character in some of the many surgeries going on on those episodes??????????
Or why they couldn't just make an storyline in which he deals with his authorithy issues over his once intern friends?
Ok, it wouldn't go any far, but at least 2 or 3 episodes of that wouldn't hurt anyone.
I like George as a character, and I think that T.R. is the best male acotr of the entire cast (he was the only one to receive an Emmy nomination). But what I really like are the scenes with the Fav 5 together. We didn't had too much of them in Season 4, because George was an intern. So I thought we would have some of them this season. But, evidently, I was wrong.
I really hope that he gets and interest storyline in the last episodes of the season, maybe afert the crossover arc. He really deserves it.
andahazi
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am
Gender: Male

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:12 am

andahazi wrote:Let's face it: it's like the writers are alledgedly ignoring George, like if SR really wants him out of the show.
I mean, they could always put him in any surgery, they are all crowded, for God's sake!
Like in 5x08, or 5x12 or 5x13, in which he barely got any scene... Was it that hard to just write his character in some of the many surgeries going on on those episodes??????????
Or why they couldn't just make an storyline in which he deals with his authorithy issues over his once intern friends?
Ok, it wouldn't go any far, but at least 2 or 3 episodes of that wouldn't hurt anyone.
I like George as a character, and I think that T.R. is the best male acotr of the entire cast (he was the only one to receive an Emmy nomination). But what I really like are the scenes with the Fav 5 together. We didn't had too much of them in Season 4, because George was an intern. So I thought we would have some of them this season. But, evidently, I was wrong.
I really hope that he gets and interest storyline in the last episodes of the season, maybe afert the crossover arc. He really deserves it.



Hi andahazi! I completely agree with you that TR is deserving of way more than he is currently getting. There are tons of storylines they could do with him. For one thing, I would love to see George and Izzie get their friendship back. It used to be one of the best relationships on the show. Like you said, they could also do so much more with the Fab 5 too. All of those scenes are always great. It's like TR is being punished for something. I really hope that he doesn't leave the show. We'll keep this thread going and update whenever we find any news.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby NashvilleRibeye on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 pm

McSunny wrote:
NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?


Antioch, off Mboro Road just past briley
"Bartender I really did it this time..."
NashvilleRibeye
Viewer
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 pm

NashvilleRibeye wrote:
McSunny wrote:
NashvilleRibeye wrote:I've been looking but the only thing that I've found is that he was upset yet he's gladly showing up to work or something like that.


Hey NashvilleRibeye! Nothing new that we've heard of in the spoiler area. Most spoiler news seems to think he will be gone after this season. But there are others, in the know, that say that they are trying to work things out. So, we really don't know. I sure hope they work things out. I love George and would hate to see any of the Fab 5 leave because I think it would change the show.

I am from the Nashville area, too. Smyrna, actually. What about you?


Antioch, off Mboro Road just past briley


Cool! We're practically neighbors! I've met a couple of people on other Grey's boards from Nashville area too.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby md_em on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:57 am

andahazi wrote:Let's face it: it's like the writers are alledgedly ignoring George, like if SR really wants him out of the show.


Why SR doesn't like TRK ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Any new news about the George leaving rumor/scoop?

Postby McSunny on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:14 pm

md_em wrote:
andahazi wrote:Let's face it: it's like the writers are alledgedly ignoring George, like if SR really wants him out of the show.


Why SR doesn't like TRK ?


Rumor had it that TRK didn't take it well when Brooke Smith was fired the way she was. Really, it was pretty crappy they way they just dropped her. Again, rumor said that TRK was so upset that he walked off the set and wouldn't shoot anything for a few days. Now, knowing what we have always heard about TR, that he is a very easy going guy, I can see him getting upset about it but I can't really seeing him walking and refusing to work. But who knows. I think he may have said some things about it and sr doesn't take any kind of critism well. Look what Melissa George said, that sr was lovely unless she was mad at you and then she was a nightmare and wanted to punish you.

I believe, truly, that sr's bad feelings go back to the initial IW scandal. sr is known to be good buddies with IW and she did everything in her power not to have to get rid of him and she had to anyway. I think she always blamed TR (which is ridiculous because IW is responsible for what he called TR) for that whole situation. I think that was also when she started disliking KH because KH stuck up for her friend and said IW should keep his mouth shut. That's must have really hacked sr off. I honestly think that is why Gizzie happened. To punish KH & TR because sr knew that most of the audience would hate them for what they were doing (in the show) to Callie.

I think she took it really bad that TR actually had an opinion and it was not positive about the whole BS situation and that was just one more reason for sr to punish him.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

cron