My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby ObscureAllure on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 pm

GROW UP!

It's a shame, I used to think very highly of both actors, but this has just about ended it for me. Seriously? You don't get enough screen time? With the exception of this season, the two of them have been involved in almost EVERY major storyline the show has ever had. The two main characters were pushed aside for their relationships early on, and don't even get me started on Gizzie-Fest 08. Now the Main characters are getting some well deserved screen time and they are complaining? Sure, TRK hasn't had as many scenes this year as he usually does, but I think that's partly because from all accounts he's been whining to anyone with an ear. Plus, there were times when we didn't see some of the other main characters any if at all in past seasons and they didn't go huffing around about it. And Katherine? Show business has gotten to that woman's head. She can't be grateful for the show that made her a *name* at all, she whines when she's on screen or off, and she blames the writers for her attitude.

Again I say... GROW UP.

It's TV. It happens. People don't always get set numbers of scenes or storylines a year, and you should be thankful that you are getting paid for only doing a few scenes. PLUS, you should be thankful for all of the other HUGE storylines you've been given in the past, and understand that with a cast of two million you aren't always going to be the main spotlight.

While I'll be sad to see both characters go, the actors themselves not so much. I'm so very disappointed, in TRK especially. Of every actor on that show I thought that he would be the most down to earth and humble one - guess I was mistaken. :(

Don't let your career hit your in the arse on your way out. =P

[/rant]
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby greymaters on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:35 pm

ObscureAllure wrote:GROW UP!

It's a shame, I used to think very highly of both actors, but this has just about ended it for me. Seriously? You don't get enough screen time? With the exception of this season, the two of them have been involved in almost EVERY major storyline the show has ever had. The two main characters were pushed aside for their relationships early on, and don't even get me started on Gizzie-Fest 08. Now the Main characters are getting some well deserved screen time and they are complaining? Sure, TRK hasn't had as many scenes this year as he usually does, but I think that's partly because from all accounts he's been whining to anyone with an ear. Plus, there were times when we didn't see some of the other main characters any if at all in past seasons and they didn't go huffing around about it. And Katherine? Show business has gotten to that woman's head. She can't be grateful for the show that made her a *name* at all, she whines when she's on screen or off, and she blames the writers for her attitude.

Again I say... GROW UP.

It's TV. It happens. People don't always get set numbers of scenes or storylines a year, and you should be thankful that you are getting paid for only doing a few scenes. PLUS, you should be thankful for all of the other HUGE storylines you've been given in the past, and understand that with a cast of two million you aren't always going to be the main spotlight.

While I'll be sad to see both characters go, the actors themselves not so much. I'm so very disappointed, in TRK especially. Of every actor on that show I thought that he would be the most down to earth and humble one - guess I was mistaken. :(

Don't let your career hit your in the arse on your way out. =P

[/rant]


I agree with every thing you said, but I will miss George .
It is as you said, they should also be thankful, because before Grey's, who heard of either one of them. Sucsess has gone to their heads. Bye bye whiners!
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby ObscureAllure on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:51 am

greymaters wrote:I agree with every thing you said, but I will miss George .
It is as you said, they should also be thankful, because before Grey's, who heard of either one of them. Sucsess has gone to their heads. Bye bye whiners!


I'll miss him, too. And I think I'll even miss Izzie. And poor poor Alex. :( Can't he get a break????
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby greymaters on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am

ObscureAllure wrote:
greymaters wrote:I agree with every thing you said, but I will miss George .
It is as you said, they should also be thankful, because before Grey's, who heard of either one of them. Sucsess has gone to their heads. Bye bye whiners!


I'll miss him, too. And I think I'll even miss Izzie. And poor poor Alex. :( Can't he get a break????


I was thinking the same thing, poor Alex, he finally trusts someone, and she's gone.. wonder what will become of him..will he turn to drinking, and screwing everything that moves again. It will be interesting to see what happens with him.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby andahazi on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:33 am

I don't think that the ONLY reason for their decision is the lack of screentime.
As one of the newspaer's article recently revealed, the relationship between the actors and the wirters isn't the best.
Patrick Dempsey was also quite upset. It might be hard to work in an environment like that.
andahazi
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am
Gender: Male

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 am

Obviously, with regard to KH, screen time is not the problem neither the script ... she just wants a movie career. I'm not sure what I think of her :hmm:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: My suggestion to both Katie Heighl and TR Knight...

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 am

andahazi wrote:I don't think that the ONLY reason for their decision is the lack of screentime.
As one of the newspaer's article recently revealed, the relationship between the actors and the wirters isn't the best.
Patrick Dempsey was also quite upset. It might be hard to work in an environment like that.


Well, I am going to miss them both if for no other reason than it will totally change the dynamics of the Fab Five.

I also, don't think we have any idea what's going on behind the scenes. If actors who have never been known to gripe such as PD are unhappy then how can we know what any of them are dealing with. Yes, they make ridiculous money but I've been in a job where I was miserable and it's awful no matter how much money you make. I couldn't work for sr very easily either, if at all.

Next on her punishment plan will be James Pickens because he let this info out.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female


Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron