What did you think of 5.15 - Before and After

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: What did you think of 5.15 - Before and After

Postby Humbugged on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Well I got to see the GA episode (have to wait before downloading PrP and see it). Well I'm very sad that Mer has not more place in it. I'm sure it could have been great. Der should have told his friends about Mer at the end. Yes you can (you should) remember your past but you can also give some place to the new persons of your life.

Em,what do you mean "tell his friends about Mer"??? :unsure: Haven't seen the episode yet as i said...
I hope he's not completely ignoring Mer in that episode :thumbsdown: Why did Addison react about the proposal?Did he tell her himself??? :huh:

Mark told Addison about the proposal to stop Addi blabbing about Lexie to Derek .She was more upset with Mark for telling her the way he did .She spoke to Mark about it she was a bit philisophical I suppose but no hissy fit.Bit of mer,lexie sarcasm

On Prp - You find out about Addi,Mrs Shep & the ring .
Derek & Addi on the pregnant womans case.Bit of squabbling
Mark talking about Lexie to Naiomi .
Alex & Addie talk Izzy
Bailey channeling her inner Nazi .And talking about Tuck Sr
Addi whining about being alone and the fact that everybody else has some one

Oh and Archer is an ass.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby greymaters on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Sunny, I was so looking forward to your review, because you watch prp all the time. Thanks for it!

When I gave mine, I must of "block out" that song Derek wrote for Addison, he must of been head over heals for her at one time. I just got angry Naomi and Addison singing it, with Meredith right there...sr is an ass for that scene, period!
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:13 pm

I hated it...hated it...hated it... :x :x :x It was so damn poor...So **** with with Shonda right now..Thank God I'm miles away from her... :x :x :x
Really what was the point???What was the point in listening to that "love song" about a wedding that has totally end??? :x :x :x What's the point in making Addison look like she wanted Derek back??? :x :x :x
Seriously is Shonda trying to make them quit??? :x :x :x What was that all about?Reminding everyone of the happiest most perfect wedding??? Oh please...she cheated on him after having sex his best friend!Does she remeber that when she makes us watch that **** :x :x :x Thank God they didn't kiss...

Meredith would never say that she likes watching Derek with hid "other life"....She would start panicking and looking decent...She just accepted that? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: Really? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Singing in front of Mer was such noncence...Not to mention that Shonda made her say that she wants to saty because she just likes her job?Seriously?Where the hell is Derek??? :x :x :x

And moving to the part which is called Sadie...Oh come on people...this is thebest Shonda could do to kick her out? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Really??? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'll give the episode 0.5/5 just because of Lexie...I liked her and I loved that she won the competition...And another good thing was watching Owen's eyes telling Chris "see me" cute... ;)

I'm really sorry for being so rude but I can not go on like this...She is playing with me and everyone wanting to see a minute of Derek and Meredith as a couple already...I cannot keep up watching everyone knowing about the proposal and meredith being completely in the dark...Is it still going to happen at some time ??? Has Shonda changed her mind?

I hate the croos over event...really badly right now...more than I did before...
Did I mention that I completely hated the episode??? ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:50 pm

So Taylijane, where is your thoughts on this weeks eppi ?
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby McTragic on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

I very rarely say this about Grey's - but I only have two words to describe the 2 hour crossover "event":

IT SUCKED!!!

See comments above, I totally agree. Wish I had something positive to say this week, but I just really didn't like any of it, at all. (Well except maybe for the scene where Archer, thinking he was going to die, started crying and apologising for every shi**y thing he's ever done... and then our gorgeous Der walks in, tells him he's not dying and call's him an a*s! YEEHAH!!!)
McTragic
Viewer

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 pm

So I am not as much of a MerDer fan as everyone else and I like Addek. I thought there wasn't enough Meredith and I wish Derek and her at least talked. It seems like that last time they talked was when he told her he wanted her babies and that he had to work. Next week looks like they have little scenes together too except OR scenes if that.
I liked the bickering about Thanksgiving in the OR but Derek yelling at her was uncalled for. It was his fault and he was blaming her. I hate Naomi she is a b****. She kept trying to push Derek and Addison on everyone. Even Mark wanted her to stop when Meredith was in the room. Naomi met Meredith and knows who she is she shouldn't have sung the song. Also gosh their divorced they didn't have the perfect marriage that tragically ended, she cheated on Derek and had lived with Mark for months.
Of course I liked Owen and Christina. But when Mere and Christina were talking and shes like "I don't know Owen" how could she?, she is just getting to know him. He doesn't know about Burke I am sure, so why is she all upset that he has a past. I mean granted his is a lot more messed up than hers but she acted like they are where Derek and Meredith are and she doesn't know about his ex. If she knew Owen and was with him as long as MerDer were then she could be upset. I don't know. Also its hard to put Beth and Owen together, he was that different then I guess. When Beth said that Owen looked different and harder, I could totally see it even though we don't know what he was like when he was with her. He is very hard and distant. Oh but she is exactly how I pictured Beth, the opposite of Christina. She is kindergarten teacher and freaks out at the littlest things. I felt for her though. About her dad and Owen. 2 line email. Wow Owen's character is really turning out to be not the heroic military guy. Weird how they didn't say how long Beth and him were together.
So I guess Faye Dunaway's character messes up on Beth's dad's surgery. I think that Owen won't be in that OR and just Christina will see her mess up.
All in all it was very Addison heavy like I expected and everyone already said. This episode was the exact opposite of last weeks. Last week's everyone was happy and in love and this week everyone is upset. What a difference a day makes I guess.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:51 am

I think the episode was pathetic. That is about all I can say.
After seeing this episode, I think Derek, Addison, Mark, Archer, Naomi and Sam are shallow people with shallow lives. They may be "deep" but all their layers of deepness are shallow, if that makes sense. They have shallow relationships, shallow feelings, shallow emotions, shallow friendships, shallow marriages and shallow affairs. They are cruel to each other and to others. They are selfish and egotistical. I would not like any one of them as a work colleague or friend.
I am still thinking about Derek and Sam but this episode is making me question them too.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:02 am

They all sleep with each other. It's really crazy and unbelievable. Derek and Sam, I don't know I guess they were once really close. It's hard to picture them friends I think.
Like I said Naomi is a b*****. She is really immature they all are. Her and Archer are a good match they are both spoiled and immature and shallow like you said. Sam is not as bad. His still being in love with his wife was annoying. But I liked him and Bailey I guess. To sum it up the 2nd hour wasn't good, the Derek and Addison surgery scene I liked but he was just all over her. It was crazy.
I think that Derek wasn't too happy with his wonderful happy reunion of his oldest and dearest friends. (I'm being sarcastic). He is happy with Meredith and putting her aside for a moment, he is just different, he has changed and this episode showed it. He may still be friends with Mark and Mark is shallow like Sam and Naomi but he grew up with him, they are like brothers, its harder to stop being friends with him. Moving to Seattle after walking in on Addison and Mark really made him a different guy.
Do these people have no lives then to reminisce about Addek's wedding? Naomi is like living through Addison and acting like the wedding was the best thing in the past 11 years for all of them. I don't get what the point of all this was.
Out of all 6 of them the least shallow people are probably Derek and Addison. The rest are all annoying. Maybe thats because we know them? When Addie is with those people she becomes shallow and immature
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby md_em on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 pm

I didn't like at the end of GA when indeed Naomi and Addison sang the song. They knew about Derek who planned to propose to Mer, and maybe Der should have said that what they did was not appropriate.
What a mess this cross-over :thumbsdown:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Taylijane wrote:I think the episode was pathetic. That is about all I can say.
After seeing this episode, I think Derek, Addison, Mark, Archer, Naomi and Sam are shallow people with shallow lives. They may be "deep" but all their layers of deepness are shallow, if that makes sense. They have shallow relationships, shallow feelings, shallow emotions, shallow friendships, shallow marriages and shallow affairs. They are cruel to each other and to others. They are selfish and egotistical. I would not like any one of them as a work colleague or friend.
I am still thinking about Derek and Sam but this episode is making me question them too.

those are my thoughts exactly about the writer of those characters :O
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 am

greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:I think the episode was pathetic. That is about all I can say.

those are my thoughts exactly about the writer of those characters :O

What scares me is that sr probably thinks they are very normal. :scared: :wacko:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:49 am

Taylijane wrote:
What scares me is that sr probably thinks they are very normal. :scared: :wacko:

Tayli, that answer you gave made me laugh so hard, I have tears in my ears, gad, I love you :wub: and the way you express yourself :thumbsup: Hubby came running in the room to read what I was laughing about. :rofl:

Sad part, you are probably right. :scared:
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers