What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Taylijane wrote:
xlilevax wrote:bailey was hilarious :)
but i also enjoyed cristina/owen's scene of "i want to be here 40 yrs from now" :wub:

Hi, xlilevax. Great to see you posting. :D

Do you think it is foreshadowing a proposal or was it already a proposal of sorts? :hmm:


I liked that part...He looked like he really meant it... :wub: :wub:
Yes,yes!I finally got to watch the episode (sorry for not posting-tough week at school! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: )

So,for another week..the episode was too mediocre...Basically I hated it because it made me cry...Basically that's a good thing when I cry while watching...But basically I cried because I saw Derek sunk in that mess of his and I hated it...I don't want to see my baby like this...This is not the kind of him that I love...I never expected to see Derek saying helplessly "she needs more blood..."

BTW,I officially hate Addison...The thing about wanting to Derek (this is at least what I got from the episode! :whistle: ) made me so **** off!

Hated the fight as well...I wish Derek had just punched Mark and that was it...They were so messed up in the end... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bailey was gorgious(as always!)...She looked so cute...And she is definately not just "nice!" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I also like the Slexie part ("It was worth it!" :wub: :wub: :wub: ),Owentina! :wub: :wub: :wub:
and of course my beautiful Meredith standing by her guy's side! :wub: :wub: :wub:

2/5...Poor Jane... :cry: :cry: :cry: I know some of you didn't like her but I did...And I also hane a thing with women (hate to watch us suffer) and especially while being pregnant! :cry: :cry: :cry:

How much do we have to wait now for the next episode??? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Leli ... we have to wait until March, 12th !!! O.o :cry: O.o
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm

md_em wrote:Leli ... we have to wait until March, 12th !!! O.o :cry: O.o

Oh,God!and I was worried that I wouldn't have time to watch the episode next Saturday because of the birthday party :sneaky: !)...
That is so ridiculus!
And it's not just grey's...Bones too and the said sth about lost as well... :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Leli ... we have to wait until March, 12th !!! O.o :cry: O.o

Oh,God!and I was worried that I wouldn't have time to watch the episode next Saturday because of the birthday party :sneaky: !)...
That is so ridiculus!
And it's not just grey's...Bones too and the said sth about lost as well... :thumbsdown:


Ridiculously long indeed. But Tayli explained the March sweeps in the general thread (I think it is this one), which help to understand why we have to wait.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: What did you think of 5.16 - An Honest Mistake ?

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Leli ... we have to wait until March, 12th !!! O.o :cry: O.o

Oh,God!and I was worried that I wouldn't have time to watch the episode next Saturday because of the birthday party :sneaky: !)...
That is so ridiculus!
And it's not just grey's...Bones too and the said sth about lost as well... :thumbsdown:


Ridiculously long indeed. But Tayli explained the March sweeps in the general thread (I think it is this one), which help to understand why we have to wait.


Thanks Em... :D I'll go look at it right away... :thumbup:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron