Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm

From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... press.html

AS IZZIE GOES THROUGH AGGRESSIVE CANCER TREATMENT, SHE THROWS HERSELF INTO PLANNING MEREDITH AND DEREK'S WEDDING, AND CALLIE GETS A VISIT FROM HER DISAPPROVING FATHER, ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

"Sweet Surrender" -- As she endures aggressive treatment for her cancer, Izzie throws herself into planning Derek and Meredith's wedding, Callie introduces Arizona as her girlfriend to her disapproving father, George excels in a trauma emergency when Alex freezes, and Owen seeks help with his PTSD, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, APRIL 23 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey and Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt.

Guest starring Kimberly Elise as Dr. Swender, Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins, Obba Babatunde as Gates, Jose Zuniga as Meloy, Elden Henson as Mr. Smithson, with Hector Elizondo as Mr. Torres and Amy Madigan as Dr. Wyatt.

"Sweet Surrender" was written by Sonay Washington and directed by Tony Phelan
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Humbugged wrote:From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... press.html

AS IZZIE GOES THROUGH AGGRESSIVE CANCER TREATMENT, SHE THROWS HERSELF INTO PLANNING MEREDITH AND DEREK'S WEDDING, AND CALLIE GETS A VISIT FROM HER DISAPPROVING FATHER, ON ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"

"Sweet Surrender" -- As she endures aggressive treatment for her cancer, Izzie throws herself into planning Derek and Meredith's wedding, Callie introduces Arizona as her girlfriend to her disapproving father, George excels in a trauma emergency when Alex freezes, and Owen seeks help with his PTSD, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, APRIL 23 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey and Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt.

Guest starring Kimberly Elise as Dr. Swender, Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona Robbins, Obba Babatunde as Gates, Jose Zuniga as Meloy, Elden Henson as Mr. Smithson, with Hector Elizondo as Mr. Torres and Amy Madigan as Dr. Wyatt.

"Sweet Surrender" was written by Sonay Washington and directed by Tony Phelan

I wonder if there will be interaction between Cristina and Dr Wyatt? Dr Wyatt has Cristina's measure I think. But, she may notice the changes in Cristina, too. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 am

Taylijane wrote:Dr Wyatt has Cristina's measure I think.


What do you mean Tayli ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm

md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Dr Wyatt has Cristina's measure I think.


What do you mean Tayli ?

I think Taili means that DrWyatt knows Christina's past in the hospital...DrWyatt had Mer's "file" and I think when Christina got into her office to order her to tell Mer not to move in with Derek she had read Christina's file...
But again I'm not 100% sure about it! :blush: :blush:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby ozumablank on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 pm

I wonder how that would work, I mean would they meet by accident or would Wyatt seek out Cristina or the opposite. I wonder if Wyatt will tell Owen stuff about Cristina, I definitley expect Owen to mention her at least once in the therapy as shes a much a part of this issue as he is. Oh and theres the issue of him being in love with her and having to apart from her.
ozumablank
Extra
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Dr Wyatt has Cristina's measure I think.


What do you mean Tayli ?

I think Taili means that DrWyatt knows Christina's past in the hospital...DrWyatt had Mer's "file" and I think when Christina got into her office to order her to tell Mer not to move in with Derek she had read Christina's file...
But again I'm not 100% sure about it! :blush: :blush:


"ozumablank"

I wonder how that would work, I mean would they meet by accident or would Wyatt seek out Cristina or the opposite. I wonder if Wyatt will tell Owen stuff about Cristina, I definitley expect Owen to mention her at least once in the therapy as shes a much a part of this issue as he is. Oh and theres the issue of him being in love with her and having to apart from her.


I imagine Wyatt knew who Cris was because Mer would have mentioned her BFF in her sessions at some point.Wyatt wouldn't be allowed just to dip into peoples files for no reason and she definately would not be able to discuss anything about Cris with anyone but Cris (patient confidentiality ).If Owen did mention Cris to Dr Wyatt it would just what he tells Wyatt.She would face being struck off and a nice big lawsuit .

When Cris barged into Wyatt's office and demanded that she tell Mer not to move in with Derek,Wyatt never mentioned Mer but pointed out the reason she thought Cris had came to see her.I think what Tayli was saying that Wyatt saw how threatened Cris is by anyone else taking Mer's attention.I think the episode when Sadie turns up is an example of this,she felt a bit put out and then took it out on Sadie .She has always done it with Derek and last season did it to Lexie at times.
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 am

Humbugged wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:Dr Wyatt has Cristina's measure I think.


What do you mean Tayli ?

I think Taili means that DrWyatt knows Christina's past in the hospital...DrWyatt had Mer's "file" and I think when Christina got into her office to order her to tell Mer not to move in with Derek she had read Christina's file...
But again I'm not 100% sure about it! :blush: :blush:


"ozumablank"

I wonder how that would work, I mean would they meet by accident or would Wyatt seek out Cristina or the opposite. I wonder if Wyatt will tell Owen stuff about Cristina, I definitley expect Owen to mention her at least once in the therapy as shes a much a part of this issue as he is. Oh and theres the issue of him being in love with her and having to apart from her.


I imagine Wyatt knew who Cris was because Mer would have mentioned her BFF in her sessions at some point.Wyatt wouldn't be allowed just to dip into peoples files for no reason and she definately would not be able to discuss anything about Cris with anyone but Cris (patient confidentiality ).If Owen did mention Cris to Dr Wyatt it would just what he tells Wyatt.She would face being struck off and a nice big lawsuit .

When Cris barged into Wyatt's office and demanded that she tell Mer not to move in with Derek,Wyatt never mentioned Mer but pointed out the reason she thought Cris had came to see her.I think what Tayli was saying that Wyatt saw how threatened Cris is by anyone else taking Mer's attention.I think the episode when Sadie turns up is an example of this,she felt a bit put out and then took it out on Sadie .She has always done it with Derek and last season did it to Lexie at times.

Yep, that is what I meant (thanks, Humbugged :D ) - Dr Wyatt had seen Cristina's true motives - she wanted to be Mere's person - only person! I think that may have changed and Dr Wyatt may see that if Owen offers up the motivating factor of him seeking help.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Oh,I see... :blush: Sorry Taili!
But on the whole we all said mostly the same thing...
Since Dr Wyatt is back do you think Mer will take the big step and admit to Derek that she was on a therapy because...well he was with Rose? :hmm: I'm waiting for that conversation since Season 5 started.I 'm dying to see Derek's reaction to that... :|
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Leliforever wrote:Oh,I see... :blush: Sorry Taili!
But on the whole we all said mostly the same thing...
Since Dr Wyatt is back do you think Mer will take the big step and admit to Derek that she was on a therapy because...well he was with Rose? :hmm: I'm waiting for that conversation since Season 5 started.I 'm dying to see Derek's reaction to that... :|


You're right Leli, it's about time that Mer tells Derek about Dr Wyatt (obviously, she does not have to, but it would be a sign of trust ... one more :punk: )
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Oh,I see... :blush: Sorry Taili!
But on the whole we all said mostly the same thing...
Since Dr Wyatt is back do you think Mer will take the big step and admit to Derek that she was on a therapy because...well he was with Rose? :hmm: I'm waiting for that conversation since Season 5 started.I 'm dying to see Derek's reaction to that... :|


You're right Leli, it's about time that Mer tells Derek about Dr Wyatt (obviously, she does not have to, but it would be a sign of trust ... one more :punk: )

I've been waiting for her to say sth like "I was on a therapy...because you were with Rose and not with me...and I couldn't get that..." since last season finale basically.When we were all waiting for Mer's huge apology speech... ;)
Maybe now that DrWyatt is back and her father is back,Mer feels the need to talk about those things...
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby ozumablank on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Another reason for it to come up would be that Meredith would be a hypocrate if she grudges Owen for his problems and disappoves of him with Cristina shes forgetting that she once went through a bad phase and hurt people that she loved. So maybe Derek or someone will remind her that she was there once and she got through it and things turned out ok for her and why shouldnt the same apply for Owen.
ozumablank
Extra
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:49 pm

ozumablank wrote:Another reason for it to come up would be that Meredith would be a hypocrate if she grudges Owen for his problems and disappoves of him with Cristina shes forgetting that she once went through a bad phase and hurt people that she loved. So maybe Derek or someone will remind her that she was there once and she got through it and things turned out ok for her and why shouldnt the same apply for Owen.

ozumablank, I don't think that Meredith is the type of person to begrudge Owen his need for therapy or to disapprove of Owen and Cristina together - she would be the first to push Owen to therapy and would speak highly of Dr Wyatt even though she found it a painful experience - she knows it was the primary reason she came out of the dark and twisty. The only and major concern Meredith has with Owen is that he was physically violent with Cristina - she had no idea at the time that he has PTSD. I think of all the doctors Meredith is the most compassionate to anyone who is suffering whatever the cause and no matter who they are (she was very sympathetic to Addison and to Rose) and I have never seen her judge others who need her help (e.g. the serial killer) even when she was hurting herself or she knew it could affect others' opinion of her. She is a real supporter of the underdog and I think she is more likely now to empathise with Owen and Cristina than to be against them in anyway. But does she know - she should - but has Cristina or Derek told her about Owen's PTSD yet? sr kind of conveniently forgets that friends and lovers talk to each other in real life. :whistle: I think Mere's only concern about Cristina and Owen at this stage is that until Owen is cured - he is a thread (physically) to Cristina and Cristina has been traumatised by the event and may have problems herself ever feeling safe with Owen again. :cry:
It would certainly be an interesting storyline to have Cristina pregnant and for her not to feel safe with the father of her child. :hmm:
GA moves so slowly - could someone be pregnant for so long. :P

Are we still speculating that there will be a timeline jump of several weeks or months between 5.19 and 5.20?
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby ozumablank on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 am

Taylijane wrote:
ozumablank wrote:Another reason for it to come up would be that Meredith would be a hypocrate if she grudges Owen for his problems and disappoves of him with Cristina shes forgetting that she once went through a bad phase and hurt people that she loved. So maybe Derek or someone will remind her that she was there once and she got through it and things turned out ok for her and why shouldnt the same apply for Owen.

ozumablank, I don't think that Meredith is the type of person to begrudge Owen his need for therapy or to disapprove of Owen and Cristina together - she would be the first to push Owen to therapy and would speak highly of Dr Wyatt even though she found it a painful experience - she knows it was the primary reason she came out of the dark and twisty. The only and major concern Meredith has with Owen is that he was physically violent with Cristina - she had no idea at the time that he has PTSD. I think of all the doctors Meredith is the most compassionate to anyone who is suffering whatever the cause and no matter who they are (she was very sympathetic to Addison and to Rose) and I have never seen her judge others who need her help (e.g. the serial killer) even when she was hurting herself or she knew it could affect others' opinion of her. She is a real supporter of the underdog and I think she is more likely now to empathise with Owen and Cristina than to be against them in anyway. But does she know - she should - but has Cristina or Derek told her about Owen's PTSD yet? sr kind of conveniently forgets that friends and lovers talk to each other in real life. :whistle: I think Mere's only concern about Cristina and Owen at this stage is that until Owen is cured - he is a thread (physically) to Cristina and Cristina has been traumatised by the event and may have problems herself ever feeling safe with Owen again. :cry:
It would certainly be an interesting storyline to have Cristina pregnant and for her not to feel safe with the father of her child. :hmm:
GA moves so slowly - could someone be pregnant for so long. :P

Are we still speculating that there will be a timeline jump of several weeks or months between 5.19 and 5.20?


I guess your right she has matured quite a bit, Ive noticed it in her particulary this season.

The break up of Owen/Cristina is hell on earth for me. I cant wait for them to get back together. Its really sad so it is.

Oh and the timeline jump you mentioned - definitley a possibility but maybe between the 5.22 and the finale.
ozumablank
Extra
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 am

ozumablank wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
ozumablank wrote:Another reason for it to come up would be that Meredith would be a hypocrate if she grudges Owen for his problems and disappoves of him with Cristina shes forgetting that she once went through a bad phase and hurt people that she loved. So maybe Derek or someone will remind her that she was there once and she got through it and things turned out ok for her and why shouldnt the same apply for Owen.

ozumablank, I don't think that Meredith is the type of person to begrudge Owen his need for therapy or to disapprove of Owen and Cristina together - she would be the first to push Owen to therapy and would speak highly of Dr Wyatt even though she found it a painful experience - she knows it was the primary reason she came out of the dark and twisty. The only and major concern Meredith has with Owen is that he was physically violent with Cristina - she had no idea at the time that he has PTSD. I think of all the doctors Meredith is the most compassionate to anyone who is suffering whatever the cause and no matter who they are (she was very sympathetic to Addison and to Rose) and I have never seen her judge others who need her help (e.g. the serial killer) even when she was hurting herself or she knew it could affect others' opinion of her. She is a real supporter of the underdog and I think she is more likely now to empathise with Owen and Cristina than to be against them in anyway. But does she know - she should - but has Cristina or Derek told her about Owen's PTSD yet? sr kind of conveniently forgets that friends and lovers talk to each other in real life. :whistle: I think Mere's only concern about Cristina and Owen at this stage is that until Owen is cured - he is a thread (physically) to Cristina and Cristina has been traumatised by the event and may have problems herself ever feeling safe with Owen again. :cry:
It would certainly be an interesting storyline to have Cristina pregnant and for her not to feel safe with the father of her child. :hmm:
GA moves so slowly - could someone be pregnant for so long. :P

Are we still speculating that there will be a timeline jump of several weeks or months between 5.19 and 5.20?


I guess your right she has matured quite a bit, Ive noticed it in her particulary this season.

The break up of Owen/Cristina is hell on earth for me. I cant wait for them to get back together. Its really sad so it is.

Oh and the timeline jump you mentioned - definitley a possibility but maybe between the 5.22 and the finale.



I do think the timeline will jump again .The stills show Izzy with all the wedding stuff on the walls that looks like it took a time to do.She was due to have other surgeries when the last episode finished she would have to have taken recovery time (even with SGH 's miracle cures) so if its going to jump its going to have to be now.Some of the same patients for 5.22 are also in the sides for 5.23/24 so the only other place to have a jump would be after 5.21 :hmm: :hmm:

The thing with Mer & Cris is they don't tell each other everything .Mer only told her about Wyatt after a few sessions.She never told Cris about Richard & Ellis until she wanted the journal proofed .And Cris hasn't told Mer much about Hunt from what we've seen ( Mer didn't know about the kiss from the SP until Hunt showed up again and we have only just seen Cris tell Mer they were not having sex
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 am

ozumablank wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
ozumablank wrote:Another reason for it to come up would be that Meredith would be a hypocrate if she grudges Owen for his problems and disappoves of him with Cristina shes forgetting that she once went through a bad phase and hurt people that she loved. So maybe Derek or someone will remind her that she was there once and she got through it and things turned out ok for her and why shouldnt the same apply for Owen.

ozumablank, I don't think that Meredith is the type of person to begrudge Owen his need for therapy or to disapprove of Owen and Cristina together - she would be the first to push Owen to therapy and would speak highly of Dr Wyatt even though she found it a painful experience - she knows it was the primary reason she came out of the dark and twisty. The only and major concern Meredith has with Owen is that he was physically violent with Cristina - she had no idea at the time that he has PTSD. I think of all the doctors Meredith is the most compassionate to anyone who is suffering whatever the cause and no matter who they are (she was very sympathetic to Addison and to Rose) and I have never seen her judge others who need her help (e.g. the serial killer) even when she was hurting herself or she knew it could affect others' opinion of her. She is a real supporter of the underdog and I think she is more likely now to empathise with Owen and Cristina than to be against them in anyway. But does she know - she should - but has Cristina or Derek told her about Owen's PTSD yet? sr kind of conveniently forgets that friends and lovers talk to each other in real life. :whistle: I think Mere's only concern about Cristina and Owen at this stage is that until Owen is cured - he is a thread (physically) to Cristina and Cristina has been traumatised by the event and may have problems herself ever feeling safe with Owen again. :cry:
It would certainly be an interesting storyline to have Cristina pregnant and for her not to feel safe with the father of her child. :hmm:
GA moves so slowly - could someone be pregnant for so long. :P

Are we still speculating that there will be a timeline jump of several weeks or months between 5.19 and 5.20?


I guess your right she has matured quite a bit, Ive noticed it in her particulary this season.

The break up of Owen/Cristina is hell on earth for me. I cant wait for them to get back together. Its really sad so it is.

Oh and the timeline jump you mentioned - definitley a possibility but maybe between the 5.22 and the finale.


ITA with Tayli. And I never tought that Mer's issue is about being mature of not. She is a mature person since the beginning. Her issue is about trusting others, about letting people loving her.

Timeline has never been consistent in GA, so knows what will happen.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron