Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.20 - Sweet Surrender -Spoiler Discussion

Postby ObscureAllure on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Humbugged wrote:From kirsten at E! Online

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... index.html

Make sure you are on the US server otherwise it wont work

Either A it has been taken down or B I'm just silly because this only links to her main page for me and there's nothing Grey's related?
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor

Postby DarkUFO on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Humbugged on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:13 pm

From Windsprints @ TWoP

Kirsten has added this

Spoiler Bonus: Don't worry, the Grey sisters and their hot doctor boyfriends aren't estranged and conflicted for too long.

Spoiler Bonus: Emotional detachment is bad for healthy relationships, but good for work as a trauma surgeon. Owen compliments a fellow doc for possessing the (heretofore unnoticed by us) characteristic of being calm under fire. Any guesses on who gets the nod? Come on! You know this one!

Spoiler Bonus: Callie's dad does not mess around! After he threatens to beat up all the boys, he tries to kidnap Callie! OK, not exactly, but close. Luckily, Arizona, Sloan and the rest of us will not permit her to be carried off, because she is awesome and we must keep her forever and ever.
Last edited by Humbugged on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks Andy for the sneaks :thumbsup:

Humbugged, thank for the bonus stuff too. :thumbup:

is it Thursday yet? :lol:

Jenn, I love your new picture of Derek in that wild hat. :wub: :P
Last edited by greymaters on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks, Dark UFO and Humbugged.
Nothing really new in the sneak peeks .
Loved the scene between Mark, Derek and Lexie - poor Lexie. :rofl:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:18 am

Taylijane wrote:Thanks, Dark UFO and Humbugged.

I do love that scene too, Lexie makes it great! :rofl:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 am

greymaters wrote:

She's going to blow at some point and tell them how stupid they are being .Wonder if she will enlist Mer to help sort it out .
Loved to look of pleasure as she bit into the candybar :rofl: :rofl:
The bonus stuff gives me hope that whatever crap Thatcher brings up next week Mer/Lex will end up being fine .
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The sneek with Papa Torres is funny but not looking forward to him cutting her off :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 am

Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:

She's going to blow at some point and tell them how stupid they are being .Wonder if she will enlist Mer to help sort it out .
Loved to look of pleasure as she bit into the candybar :rofl: :rofl:
The bonus stuff gives me hope that whatever crap Thatcher brings up next week Mer/Lex will end up being fine .
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The sneek with Papa Torres is funny but not looking forward to him cutting her off :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

ITA Humbugged and Donna, Lexie is going to do a Mere and give them the lecture of their lives - a couple of rutting bucks, full of testosterone, all noise and little else and they are causing her to comfort eat. She will definitely blow and I want to be around to see it. :rofl:
Her big eyes are just gorgeous - looking at our Markie. :wub:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Nice sneak peeks...
Lexie has put on some serious weight!I love the way they hide her pregnancy! :P
Best sneak peek,I think... :P She is so adorable...
I really want to see her connecting more with Meredith... :roll: :roll: :roll:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks Darkufo, and Happy 1st birthday to Spoiler TV :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 pm

From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... korbi.html
"Grey's Anatomy" has been off the air for weeks, but it's back this Thursday and the Seattle Grace saga continues. Thought I'd answer a few of your questions in preparation...

Any scoop on Arizona/Callie? They're my new favorite couple! -Olivia
When Callie's father finds out about his daughter's relationship with another woman, he doesn't take it well. At all. In fact he cuts her off, both monetarily and emotionally. She's devastated and considers telling her family that she ended things with Arizona just to get back on their good side.

Will we be seeing more George? I miss him. -Mimi
We'll be seeing a lot more George in the next couple episodes. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's more George screen time in the next two episodes than we've had all season. And he's back to being the O'Malley we used to know: a kick ass surgeon. So that's cool.

Are Owen and Cristina going to make up any time soon? -Viki
Not exactly. Their relationship is in a two-steps-back, one-step-forward type stage. But Owen does tell Cristina -- in his own way -- just how strongly he feels about her in next Thursday's ep ...right before he puts up another wall.

Do you have any non-relationship or Izzie's-dying-from-cancer scoop? -JJ
In an upcoming episode, Meredith will cross a line with a patient, which could threaten her job at Seattle Grace. Yep, the Chief says he'll fire her if she doesn't stay away from this particular case.

Just how long are Mark and Derek going to be fighting? -Krystal
Not forever. But things do get bad enough between them that Derek tells Meredith that he wants Richard to be his best man. Of course that goes over real well. I mean, what girl doesn't want the dude that had an affair with her mother standing next to her husband-to-be on her wedding day? Meredith actually tells Derek that if he invites Richard, she won't walk down the aisle.

So how insane is Izzie going to get with planning the MerDer wedding? -Jesse
Really insane. Remember a couple seasons back when Izzie decorated Meredith's house with Christmas stuff to get her mind off Alex's infidelity? Yeah, well this time she's dealing with cancer. And she will use her illness to get a lot of the things she wants/needs. It's working for her. I mean, she guilts Mer into trying on a lot of wedding dresses. Plus, she fools several people into thinking she's sicker than she is, so they'll come to her.

You psyched for the return of 'Grey's'? Couldn't care less?
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Humbugged wrote:From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... korbi.html
"Grey's Anatomy" has been off the air for weeks, but it's back this Thursday and the Seattle Grace saga continues. Thought I'd answer a few of your questions in preparation...

Any scoop on Arizona/Callie? They're my new favorite couple! -Olivia
When Callie's father finds out about his daughter's relationship with another woman, he doesn't take it well. At all. In fact he cuts her off, both monetarily and emotionally. She's devastated and considers telling her family that she ended things with Arizona just to get back on their good side.

Will we be seeing more George? I miss him. -Mimi
We'll be seeing a lot more George in the next couple episodes. In fact, I'm pretty sure there's more George screen time in the next two episodes than we've had all season. And he's back to being the O'Malley we used to know: a kick ass surgeon. So that's cool.

Are Owen and Cristina going to make up any time soon? -Viki
Not exactly. Their relationship is in a two-steps-back, one-step-forward type stage. But Owen does tell Cristina -- in his own way -- just how strongly he feels about her in next Thursday's ep ...right before he puts up another wall.

Do you have any non-relationship or Izzie's-dying-from-cancer scoop? -JJ
In an upcoming episode, Meredith will cross a line with a patient, which could threaten her job at Seattle Grace. Yep, the Chief says he'll fire her if she doesn't stay away from this particular case.

Just how long are Mark and Derek going to be fighting? -Krystal
Not forever. But things do get bad enough between them that Derek tells Meredith that he wants Richard to be his best man. Of course that goes over real well. I mean, what girl doesn't want the dude that had an affair with her mother standing next to her husband-to-be on her wedding day? Meredith actually tells Derek that if he invites Richard, she won't walk down the aisle.

So how insane is Izzie going to get with planning the MerDer wedding? -Jesse
Really insane. Remember a couple seasons back when Izzie decorated Meredith's house with Christmas stuff to get her mind off Alex's infidelity? Yeah, well this time she's dealing with cancer. And she will use her illness to get a lot of the things she wants/needs. It's working for her. I mean, she guilts Mer into trying on a lot of wedding dresses. Plus, she fools several people into thinking she's sicker than she is, so they'll come to her.

You psyched for the return of 'Grey's'? Couldn't care less?

WOW! Meredith does not want the Richard at the wedding!! Good for her, I think. AND the chief threatening Meredith! :cursing:

And yes I am psyched for the return of Grey's!!!!
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 am

from Auseiello

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/ask ... .html#more

Question: Can you tell us how much time has lapsed between the elevator proposal episode of Grey's and the episode that airs this week? --Jasmin
Ausiello: A few days, I believe. It's not long at all.

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 am

Humbugged wrote:from Auseiello

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/ask ... .html#more

Question: Can you tell us how much time has lapsed between the elevator proposal episode of Grey's and the episode that airs this week? --Jasmin
Ausiello: A few days, I believe. It's not long at all.

Izzie does well to get all this organised for Meredith's wedding so soon as a couple of days. :huh:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers