Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Airdate: unknown
Episode to film from March 13th to March 25th 2009.

Here the casting side:
[RONNIE] Caucasian, female, mid to late 40s, attractive, heart warming, trailer trash woman. Major Guest Star - Star Names Only

[WILLOW] All Ethnicities, female, mid to late 20s, extreme environmental activist. Guest Star

[KATE] All Ethnicities, female, 30s, distressed mother to patient in the hospital. Guest Star

[JULIE] All Ethnicities, female, early to mid 30s, a no nonsense lawyer. Guest Star

[MADDY] All Ethnicities, 8 year old to look and feel 6 years old, she is a patient in the hospital. Co-Star
(Source)

Waiting for your speculation :thumbsup:
Last edited by md_em on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.21 No Good at saying sorry

Postby Leliforever on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks for the casting sides Em! :D
I don't think the title refers to MerDer...(that's what I care about! :wub: )
It might refers to Derek and Mark...they might sort of make up after the fight or sth? :S :S Who knows... :hmm: Too early to say :roll:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Bets that "Ronnie" is Izzie's Mum?

Izzie is dying so I can see this being her mother.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 am

Taylijane wrote:Bets that "Ronnie" is Izzie's Mum?

It does say Major Guest Star, so Izzie's mom for sure :nod:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:49 am

greymaters wrote:

Total revenge on the punishment plan for KH - will she require KH to shave her head? :P :scared:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 am

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:

Total revenge on the punishment plan for KH - will she require KH to shave her head? :P :scared:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KH would never do that..she is too much of a deva :whistle:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:45 am

The lyrics - probably relates to Izzie and her Mum:

What was I to say I'm already all alone,
and there's nothing here except a hole in the wall.
What was I to do and how should I know,
I was never good when times are changing.

One more chance I'd never would react like this.
One more time could be time enough to think about it.
And one last straw could be strong enough to make this world or throw away everything.

It's time that I go; I can sleep on the road,
it wont be soft but it will be on my own.
I'm sure that last time I couldn't have been wrong,
besides I'm not good with saying sorry.

And one last straw could be strong enough to make this world or throw away everything.
(Throw away everything)

Just one time is all it takes;
one time is all it takes
(Timing shows I needed to prove that I am...)
Just one time is all it takes,
(...Strong enough to be on my own.)
One time is all it takes
(We're taking time with bad excuses...)
Just one time is all it takes.
...go to show it to know that everything is all right.

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

As usual Tayli, you're so good at guessing :PP

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

credit to Crys @TWoP

Sides summary for episode 5.21 "Not Good At Saying Sorry"

There one side out for episode 5.21 and it's for Maddy.

Maddy- 6 years old, is in the ER trauma room and needs a few stitches to her face. Dr. Smith introduces herself and asks to take a look at Maddy's cut. Maddy asks Dr. Smith if her mother is going to die to which Dr. Smith says she hopes not and that the doctors are working hard to help her. Maddy wants to know why her mother won't die when she (maddy) gave her lots of poison. Dr. Smith is taken aback.
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 am

greymaters wrote:credit to Crys @TWoP

Sides summary for episode 5.21 "Not Good At Saying Sorry"

There one side out for episode 5.21 and it's for Maddy.

Maddy- 6 years old, is in the ER trauma room and needs a few stitches to her face. Dr. Smith introduces herself and asks to take a look at Maddy's cut. Maddy asks Dr. Smith if her mother is going to die to which Dr. Smith says she hopes not and that the doctors are working hard to help her. Maddy wants to know why her mother won't die when she (maddy) gave her lots of poison. Dr. Smith is taken aback.

Thanks for bringing this over, Donna.

I wonder if Dr Smith is Mark seeing it is a child's face that has been cut even though it is written as female. Although it could be an interns (Lexie - having her work with Mark :wub: ) or resident (Cristina or Meredith or Miranda). Could be to show Cristina is softening? Could be Miranda seeing she is now Paeds or even Arizona?

Could be about bad Mother/Daughter relationships which may go with Izzie, Meredith or could be telling us a little about Arizona if she has a history of poor maternal parenting?

From Crys over at TWoP:
More casting sides for episode 5.21 are out... not for Ronnie though. :|

Kate- Maddy's mother. ER Trauma room: Dr. Hamilton is looking at Kate's arm wound while Dr. Roberts is looking at Maddy's injuries. Dr. Hamilton says Kate is a lucky woman, she won't even need surgery just to have the wound cleaned up. Kate is relieved and starts assuring Maddy that she's fine and that Maddy didn't hurt her. Maddy is hiding her face as Dr. Roberts is asking her questions and Kate explains that Maddy is scared because she thinks she did a bad things and she's going to be taken away. Dr. Hamilton says the police are going to want to talk to both of them to know how Maddy got a hold of the gun. Kate says that Maddy's father is a cop, he got home exhausted and put the gun down for a minute. The cut Maddy has is from the gun kickback which hit her in the face. Maddy didn't know what she was doing, she didn't mean to hurt anyone. Dr. Hamilton tells them that they can tell the police that and eveything will be ok. Kate starts sobbing and

Scene 2 - ER Trauma room: Kate is sobbing and holding Maddy close, she pleads with Dr. Walters to believe her. Maddy is just a little girl, she didn't mean to hurt her father she was just trying to stop him. Maddy's father loves them but he has anger problems and had been working on it.

Julie- 30's, corporate lawyer. Julie's sister Willow is an environmental activist and the patient. Willow's room -Dr. Smith attends to Willow who is in a lot of pain while Julie is on her cell phone. Julie is pleased to tell Willow she has an associate who has a contact with Schuster & Warner and they have agreed to pay Willow's medical bill and not sue her for trespassing if Willow sings a contract stating she won't sue them and will never trespass on their property again. Willow asks Julie if she knows how many acres of forest they've destroyed, or how many ecosystems will never be restored. Julie asks Dr. Smith to give her a moment with her sister and after Dr. Smith steps out Julie asks Willow how is she going to pay her bills and who's going to take care of her seeing as how she did this to herself. Willow defends herself saying they tried to kill her just like they kill all those trees and the creatures that live in them. Julie says Willow is not a defenseless tree-living creature. She is an adult woman who made the conscious decision to trespass and that is unbelievably stupid, naïve and irresponsible.

Scene 2: Waiting room - Julie spots Dr. Smith and asks what is going on with her sister, the other doctor rushed her into surgery. Dr. Smith says he (or she) doesn't know but could find out. Julie starts to cry, she's terrified so Dr. Smith steers her to the chairs. Julie says those SOB's weighed the cost of killing Willow or letting her stay up in the tree and they got a bulldozer and knocked her out of the tree. Dr. Smith helps Julie to a seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the casting side for Maddy, it sounded like Maddy had intentionally poisoned her mother. Now in the mother's sides (Kate) this sounds like Maddy picked up a gun and fired it hurting her father (perhaps killing him) and her mother too because she was trying to stop her father who has anger problems. I think the second scenario with the gun is more likely to have happened than the one with poison. A man with anger issues who may be taking it out on his wife and daughter could be related to Owen and his PTSD issues. Owen's probably trying to deal with his anger too and Cristina is getting caught up in his problems like in the promo when Owen apparently wakes up and shoves Cristina into a wall. Or maybe it somehow relates to Alex who grew up with an abusive father who would beat his mother and likely him too. Hard to say what doctors are involved since mos tof the dialogue is from the guest cast.

I think seeing Ronnie is Izzie's Mum - there will be no dialogue, etc because it would give too much away.

ETA:
More on Willow - thanks to Crys at TWoP:
The side is out for Willow now (5.21). Seems Mark is on the case, and assuming Callie seeing as she broke both legs, and arms. Mark is working on her nose. I really like this side, seems to run with Mark/Callie (I will not get excited). Short of it is, till Crys arrives with the summaries ;) Willow was in a tree for 6 weeks, she named it and everything. They took down the tree, she tells Mark that the name she gave for the tree (Kaili) stands for "Divine Wisdom, and Beauty" and now it's gone, that Kaili was all those things and now she is gone.

I don't think there will be any more sides for Ronnie - if she is Izzie's mum - they will keep everything hush hush. ;)

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 pm

I'm bumping this thread for everyone to see what Tayli added :flowers:

BTW, they are currently shooting this episode, so I agree with you Tayli ... I think we will not get more info on Izzie mum.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:33 pm

From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... zzies.html
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... inute.html

Could both Thatch and Izzy's mom both turn up in this epi ???
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 am

Humbugged wrote:From front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... zzies.html
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... inute.html

Could both Thatch and Izzy's mom both turn up in this epi ???

Thatcher may come in the finale. It would be more dramatic for the finale (2 hour) with Thatch arriving to throw a spanner in some happy event for either of them - e.g. Mere and Derek's engagement or Lexie/Mark wedding or engagement - gets drunk at the party and spoils it in some way by bringing up a dark and twisty family secret - the possibility of an Ellis pregnancy maybe? :hmm:

Will the other sisters arrive as well? :hmm:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:53 am

Taylijane wrote
Will the other sisters arrive as well?

If they come too, it will have to be for a Lexie wedding, :S :S ?
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 pm

greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote
Will the other sisters arrive as well?

If they come too, it will have to be for a Lexie wedding, :S :S ?

No,no.no I don't want them to come at all if the wedding isn't a MerDer one!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really hope that Thatcher (I can never write his name correctly-sorry! :blush: ) doesn't come back all drunk and lost... :sneaky: :sneaky: He's not one of my fav characters,either! ¬¬
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers