Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Mon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Thanks Humbugged for the summary and the definition :rofl:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby greymaters on Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm

After this eppi, (I can't believe, I am going to say this) I think the chief is Meredith's father. Maybe just the way Meredith acted when Thacher apologized, then the way she acted when Richard apologized. (don't throw tomatoes or lemons at me)
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 05, 2009 2:22 pm

greymaters wrote:After this eppi, (I can't believe, I am going to say this) I think the chief is Meredith's father. Maybe just the way Meredith acted when Thacher apologized, then the way she acted when Richard apologized. (don't throw tomatoes or lemons at me)


Spiritually maybe but he can't be her father.

Ellis met Richard in her intern year, that has been mentioned on several occasions .
Ellis left for Boston to do her fellowship which happens during Yrs 6 & 7 of residency when Meredith was 5 and already at school ( the pic of Mer and the tree was from when she was at school).

However much they mess about the timeline they cant really change the fact that mer was born before Ellis started her Internship
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby greymaters on Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:After this eppi, (I can't believe, I am going to say this) I think the chief is Meredith's father. Maybe just the way Meredith acted when Thacher apologized, then the way she acted when Richard apologized. (don't throw tomatoes or lemons at me)


Spiritually maybe but he can't be her father.

Ellis met Richard in her intern year, that has been mentioned on several occasions .
Ellis left for Boston to do her fellowship which happens during Yrs 6 & 7 of residency when Meredith was 5 and already at school ( the pic of Mer and the tree was from when she was at school).

However much they mess about the timeline they cant really change the fact that mer was born before Ellis started her Internship


True but, Richard left Ellis when Meredith was 5, so how long was the was the affair going on. Richard has said that he used to change Mer diapers. :hmm:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Tue May 05, 2009 3:48 pm

greymaters wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:After this eppi, (I can't believe, I am going to say this) I think the chief is Meredith's father. Maybe just the way Meredith acted when Thacher apologized, then the way she acted when Richard apologized. (don't throw tomatoes or lemons at me)


Spiritually maybe but he can't be her father.

Ellis met Richard in her intern year, that has been mentioned on several occasions .
Ellis left for Boston to do her fellowship which happens during Yrs 6 & 7 of residency when Meredith was 5 and already at school ( the pic of Mer and the tree was from when she was at school).

However much they mess about the timeline they cant really change the fact that mer was born before Ellis started her Internship


True but, Richard left Ellis when Meredith was 5, so how long was the was the affair going on. Richard has said that he used to change Mer diapers. :hmm:


I thought that the Chief met Ellis while she had already Mer. I might remerber wrong (need to rewatch season 2) :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
I was surprised last week when the chief said that he changed Mer diapers. I though Mer was a little older when the chief met Ellis.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

md_em wrote:
greymaters wrote:
Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:After this eppi, (I can't believe, I am going to say this) I think the chief is Meredith's father. Maybe just the way Meredith acted when Thacher apologized, then the way she acted when Richard apologized. (don't throw tomatoes or lemons at me)


Spiritually maybe but he can't be her father.

Ellis met Richard in her intern year, that has been mentioned on several occasions .
Ellis left for Boston to do her fellowship which happens during Yrs 6 & 7 of residency when Meredith was 5 and already at school ( the pic of Mer and the tree was from when she was at school).

However much they mess about the timeline they cant really change the fact that mer was born before Ellis started her Internship


True but, Richard left Ellis when Meredith was 5, so how long was the was the affair going on. Richard has said that he used to change Mer diapers. :hmm:


I thought that the Chief met Ellis while she had already Mer. I might remerber wrong (need to rewatch season 2) :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
I was surprised last week when the chief said that he changed Mer diapers. I though Mer was a little older when the chief met Ellis.


The affair was supposed to have lasted 2 years if I remember right.The diaries have even made mention of the fact that Ellis & Webber were flirting long before the affair started .Webber has mentioned before that he changed Mers diapers as far back as the rapist in Season 1.All that tells us were that he an Adele new little Mer in the first 1-2 years of her life.Even if the affair began on day 1 that they met ,Meredith was born before Ellis started at SGH for Mer to have been 5+ when they left for Boston.
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

cron