Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 am

Is there anyone who can do a summary of the sneak peeks for me please :blush: :blush: :blush: Cannot really watch them because of the internet connexion.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:51 am

md_em wrote:Is there anyone who can do a summary of the sneak peeks for me please :blush: :blush: :blush: Cannot really watch them because of the internet connexion.

There are peeks:
1. Lexie and Mark. Mark is going into see a patient when he sees Lexie. He asks if she is okay - is she crying? She says that her father is here and that she wants Mark to meet him because he is special to her. He says he is closer to her dad's age than to hers and that even as a teenager he did not get on with fathers. He looks uncomfortable - Lexie really wants her father to meet him and suggests a restaurant. He says that what they have is very special and that they should just keep it to themselves.
2. An woman (mutton dressed up as lamb) approaches Alex and hits on him heavily. Alex fends her off and calls her "mam" she pretends offence. Says she is here to see a doctor who is now a patient and says Isobel Stevens. The next scene is Alex showing her into Izzie's room. She comments that someone is getting married and goes in to hug Izzie. She is shocked and looks at Alex - stunned.
3. Izzie's room - Bailey is prep-ing her for surgery - "if her mets (metastases) have shrunk" the others of the fab five are tasting "chicken". Izzie wants to know what it tastes like seeing she can't eat prior to surgery. Derek comes out of the bathroom dressed in a morning (wedding) suit - looks GQ/Vogue standard (very hot!!!! - Mere does not say anything but is impressed by her look) - Izzie takes photos and says she will put them on Mere/Derek wedding web page. Mere is shocked and says "there is a web page!".

Hope that helps, Em and hope all is okay! :D
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Tayli,

thank you very much. It does help a lot !!!
Everything is fine.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 pm

The sneak peeks are awesome!!!
I loved the Mark/Lexie scene... :blush: :blush: Markie is so cute and I felt sorry for Lexie...She really loves her dad and she IS CRAZY ABOUT MARK!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Izzie's mom...WOW! :w00t: :w00t:

But mostly...OMG! :w00t: :w00t:
Derek is sooooo...OMG! :wub: :wub: :wub: He looks gorgious!...No,more than gorgious...perfect... :wub: :wub: :wub:
Mer looooves the suit...Her look is awesome!Imagine them standing next to each other,her wearing the dress and him wearing that awesome suit :wub: :wub: :wub: Even if they don't get married like that they would definately make the most beautiful couple!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I cannot stop staring at him!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri May 01, 2009 6:37 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 am

No official discussion thread for 5.21 so I'm putting the Episode summary(sketchy) for md_em in here.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! SUMMARY OF EPISODE 5.21 - NO GOOD AT SAYING SORRY

-starts with the SP (sneak peek) of everyone in Izzie's room tasting the food and then McDreamy comes out in the tux. hubba hubba :w00t:

-Owen bumps into Chris and then says "take care now"

-Callie telling Chris she can't pay the rent and none of her family are speaking to her at all. Chris says lie and say you broke up with Arizona. Arizona standing there.

-Mark/Callie and Mark says he has a gift for Callie. Callie says she can't take his money and he says no it's this patient and it's a girl (Willow) who fell out of a tree and broke all her limbs. Callie big smile.

-Richard/Thatcher talking in Richards office about Thatcher being 29 days sober. Richard asks if he's talked to Mer/Lexie and he says no.

-SP of Izzie's mom showing up and hitting on Alex then going in Izzie's room.

-Lex/Mer in Richards office and Richard saying your dad's here and please just hear him out. Lets Thatcher in.

-SP with George/Chris/Owen meeting the ambulances with the dad that is shot and the mom and the daughter (named Madi). Hunt says "hey there now" to Chris.

-Trauma room with Owen/Chris/George treating the dad. Hunt all but ignores Chris and just talks to George.

-Arizona is treating the little girl (madi). Richard says cops want to know how madi got the gun. Mom obviously lying about it.

-Thatcher reading from a book a patent speech about how sorry he is (is NOT convincing). Says he doesn't deserve their forgiveness but would like it...blah, blah, blah. Mer says thanks, good luck and leaves room. Mer looks back and Lexi is hugging Thatcher.

-Izzie and her mom have a scene. SL really does a good job playing Izzie's mom.

-SP Lexie/Mark and she wants him to meet her dad and he says he doesn't think it's a good idea.

-Arizona gets paged and sees Mer so she asks Mer to treat Madi's cuts. Madi asks why isn't her dad going to die because she shot him alot. Then scene with Mer/Richard/cops with the mom and Madi and the mom admits that Madi shot her dad to try to stop him being abusive.

-Iz/Ronnie (Izzie's mom) and Iz trying to tell her about the cancer but she doesn't get it.

-Owen telling the mom that her husband has to go to surgery and mom says Madi must say she's sorry and she loves him first. Mer snaps and says NO and stands up for Madi. Awesome scene.

-Willow(tree girl) and her sister arguing and Callie/Mark standing at door talking about family.

-Richard/Mer have HUGE BLOWOUT with RIchards saying she must stay away from Madi/Mom or get suspended. Richard storms out and Der was standing right outside the curtain.

-Surgery with the Dad with Owentina/George and Owen ignoring Chris.

-GREAT MerDer scene outside with Mer ranting about RIchard and Der starts to defend Richard and Mer USES HER WORDS (YAY!) and tells Der "I need you to be on my side" and Der says "ok". She says Richards not invited to the wedding and Der says ok. (Yay Der!).

-Willow/Sister argue and Willow crashes and goes to surgery.

-Iz/Ronnie scene and Iz trying to explain the cancer again and Ronnie finally starts to get it and gets very upset. sniff :cry:

-Iz in scan room for scan with Bailey and talks about her mom to Bailey and says if the scan is bad her mom will never leave and she can't take that.

-Great Richad/ Derek scene. Richard griping about Mer and Der sets Richard straight a little.

-Mer apologizes to the Mother but says the mom has to change the little girls life. Richard/Der hear and then Mer says she'll clean out her locker.

-Willow/Sis scene and Callie telling Mark she can't lie about who she is to her family. Mark looks at Lexie.

-AWESOME RIchard/Mer scene with Richard saying he should have taken up for Mer when she was little. He says he's sorry. :cry:

-Iz/Ronnie saying goodbye.

-Chris walking out of hospital. Owen says "nice work today" and turns and Chris lets him have it. TERRIFIC scene. Owen explains he and Dr. Wyatt decided he could only say certain 3 word phrases to her.

-Mom/Madi saying they are leaving him to the abusive father.

-Mark walks into restaurant where Lexie/Thatcher are and introduces himself.

-Alex (being so sweet) tasting food for Iz and describing it and then Bailey comes and gets Iz for surgery.

-Mer looking at diaries and tells Der she's packing them up and giving them to the chief and that the chief can come to the wedding. She says they have to move the wedding up because of Izzie.

*****Sure I forgot stuff but that's pretty good. I just realized instead of typing all of this I should have just gone and found a really good recap. :lol:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 am

McSunny wrote:No official discussion thread for 5.21 so I'm putting the Episode summary(sketchy) for md_em in here.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! SUMMARY OF EPISODE 5.21 - NO GOOD AT SAYING SORRY

-starts with the SP (sneak peek) of everyone in Izzie's room tasting the food and then McDreamy comes out in the tux. hubba hubba :w00t:

-Owen bumps into Chris and then says "take care now"

-Callie telling Chris she can't pay the rent and none of her family are speaking to her at all. Chris says lie and say you broke up with Arizona. Arizona standing there.

-Mark/Callie and Mark says he has a gift for Callie. Callie says she can't take his money and he says no it's this patient and it's a girl (Willow) who fell out of a tree and broke all her limbs. Callie big smile.

-Richard/Thatcher talking in Richards office about Thatcher being 29 days sober. Richard asks if he's talked to Mer/Lexie and he says no.

-SP of Izzie's mom showing up and hitting on Alex then going in Izzie's room.

-Lex/Mer in Richards office and Richard saying your dad's here and please just hear him out. Lets Thatcher in.

-SP with George/Chris/Owen meeting the ambulances with the dad that is shot and the mom and the daughter (named Madi). Hunt says "hey there now" to Chris.

-Trauma room with Owen/Chris/George treating the dad. Hunt all but ignores Chris and just talks to George.

-Arizona is treating the little girl (madi). Richard says cops want to know how madi got the gun. Mom obviously lying about it.

-Thatcher reading from a book a patent speech about how sorry he is (is NOT convincing). Says he doesn't deserve their forgiveness but would like it...blah, blah, blah. Mer says thanks, good luck and leaves room. Mer looks back and Lexi is hugging Thatcher.

-Izzie and her mom have a scene. SL really does a good job playing Izzie's mom.

-SP Lexie/Mark and she wants him to meet her dad and he says he doesn't think it's a good idea.

-Arizona gets paged and sees Mer so she asks Mer to treat Madi's cuts. Madi asks why isn't her dad going to die because she shot him alot. Then scene with Mer/Richard/cops with the mom and Madi and the mom admits that Madi shot her dad to try to stop him being abusive.

-Iz/Ronnie (Izzie's mom) and Iz trying to tell her about the cancer but she doesn't get it.

-Owen telling the mom that her husband has to go to surgery and mom says Madi must say she's sorry and she loves him first. Mer snaps and says NO and stands up for Madi. Awesome scene.

-Willow(tree girl) and her sister arguing and Callie/Mark standing at door talking about family.

-Richard/Mer have HUGE BLOWOUT with RIchards saying she must stay away from Madi/Mom or get suspended. Richard storms out and Der was standing right outside the curtain.

-Surgery with the Dad with Owentina/George and Owen ignoring Chris.

-GREAT MerDer scene outside with Mer ranting about RIchard and Der starts to defend Richard and Mer USES HER WORDS (YAY!) and tells Der "I need you to be on my side" and Der says "ok". She says Richards not invited to the wedding and Der says ok. (Yay Der!).

-Willow/Sister argue and Willow crashes and goes to surgery.

-Iz/Ronnie scene and Iz trying to explain the cancer again and Ronnie finally starts to get it and gets very upset. sniff :cry:

-Iz in scan room for scan with Bailey and talks about her mom to Bailey and says if the scan is bad her mom will never leave and she can't take that.

-Great Richad/ Derek scene. Richard griping about Mer and Der sets Richard straight a little.

-Mer apologizes to the Mother but says the mom has to change the little girls life. Richard/Der hear and then Mer says she'll clean out her locker.

-Willow/Sis scene and Callie telling Mark she can't lie about who she is to her family. Mark looks at Lexie.

-AWESOME RIchard/Mer scene with Richard saying he should have taken up for Mer when she was little. He says he's sorry. :cry:

-Iz/Ronnie saying goodbye.

-Chris walking out of hospital. Owen says "nice work today" and turns and Chris lets him have it. TERRIFIC scene. Owen explains he and Dr. Wyatt decided he could only say certain 3 word phrases to her.

-Mom/Madi saying they are leaving him to the abusive father.

-Mark walks into restaurant where Lexie/Thatcher are and introduces himself.

-Alex (being so sweet) tasting food for Iz and describing it and then Bailey comes and gets Iz for surgery.

-Mer looking at diaries and tells Der she's packing them up and giving them to the chief and that the chief can come to the wedding. She says they have to move the wedding up because of Izzie.

*****Sure I forgot stuff but that's pretty good. I just realized instead of typing all of this I should have just gone and found a really good recap. :lol:

Sunny, Thank you so much for this excellent summary. I am waiting for the episode to download. :whistle:
I have always thought Derek was a bit of a jerk in not supporting Mere more and being there for her and showing that he loves her unconditionally, but this sounds like finally he is there for her. And cannot wait for the Lexie and Mark scenes. :wub:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri May 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks Sunny for the recap of the show, great job!

I have to add, the scene with Meredith and the Chief at the end made me cry. Chief finally admits he should of taken very young Meredith. WAH!!!

And the look on Lexies face when Mark walked in...priceless!! It light up like a Christmas tree! :thumbsup:

Tonights eppi was so good! I loved it.

Good guess Tayli, Willow did fall from a tree, HaHa she even named it!

Meredith was outstanding, EP did very convincing acting :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget to watch Castle Monday..ABC will have something about the 100 eppi of Grey's
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sun May 03, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks Sunny, for the recap, and thanks everyone for your help while I was trying to stay in touch :thumbsup:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Mon May 04, 2009 2:00 pm

from front page

Podcast

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... may-1.html

Shonda and Betsy free-zone so squee free (although the writer has got a girl -crush on Chyler).Lots of interesting stuff for a change . Thatch came to see Richard and apologise to him for grassing him up to Adele about Ellis.

Why do they insist on filming 55 min episodes then chopping them up .Odd
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Humbugged wrote:Thatch came to see Richard and apologise to him for grassing him up to Adele about Ellis.

What does "grassing" mean? I'm not sure, just checking ...
And yes it's strange about the 55 mins. Maybe it's for the DVD bonuses :hmm: :hmm:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Does they podcast say anything worth listening?
Mostly about MerDer? :whistle: :whistle:
I'm busy studying,don't want to waste time listening to Shonda-angel!
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Leliforever wrote:Does they podcast say anything worth listening?

Yes, can someone make a summary please :)

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

md_em wrote:
Humbugged wrote:Thatch came to see Richard and apologise to him for grassing him up to Adele about Ellis.

And yes it's strange about the 55 mins. Maybe it's for the DVD bonuses :hmm: :hmm:

Sorry Em grassing is slang for informing on somebody

-- Merged Double Post --

Its not Shonda Leli .Its the writer and one of the Editors .Its mostly about the episode .Richard and Thatch and the reason for Thatcher being there.The reasons that Shonda changed the storyline to be more about Mer/Webber and them talking about that.A chunk about Cris and Owen and the scene outside with the 3 words.Then there is bit about Lexie and Mark talking about the change in Mark ,the relationship ,Mark meeting Thatcher .A bit about editing scenes with Chyler due to the bump .
They didn't really say anything about next week apart from it sounds like the backroom staff are the people are the wedding guests.

It actually is worth listening to for a change
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Mon May 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Humbugged wrote:
md_em wrote:

Sorry Em grassing is slang for informing on somebody

-- Merged Double Post --

Its not Shonda Leli .Its the writer and one of the Editors .Its mostly about the episode .Richard and Thatch and the reason for Thatcher being there.The reasons that Shonda changed the storyline to be more about Mer/Webber and them talking about that.A chunk about Cris and Owen and the scene outside with the 3 words.Then there is bit about Lexie and Mark talking about the change in Mark ,the relationship ,Mark meeting Thatcher .A bit about editing scenes with Chyler due to the bump .
They didn't really say anything about next week apart from it sounds like the backroom staff are the people are the wedding guests.

It actually is worth listening to for a change

Thanks for the summary Humbugged! :thumbup:
I may listen to it later...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers