Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby ozumablank on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 am

Maybe the notebook is a diary that belonged to Lexies mum and perhaps hes sharing her final entries with the girls. I think this could cause the tear up for Lexie and something for Meredith to walk out the door.
ozumablank
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:The photos are interesting.
Meredith/Lexie/Thatcher - looks like the chief calls the girls in to his office. Thatcher arrives and Meredith leaves - you see a pic of Thatcher with Lexie and Thatcher is staring out the window to the flyover bridge - I think Mere just walks out. It is later that we get the couch scene, I think. Thatcher looks like he is reading from a notebook or diary in the couch scene and there are a couple of albums on the table - but these may not relate to this at all.
Mere/Derek - That may be what Mere is talking to Derek about and he may say to give him a chance to say what he has to say. She calls him to meet her and goes to talk to him about the chief calling them into his office and Thatcher appears. Mere looks like she is on one of her adorable rants and Derek is "WTH is she raving about but I love her anyway" look. Is he watching her arrive in his solo pic?
Cristina looks like she is carrying a wetpack or it could be a resus kit. I think it may relate to Owen but no idea what. I cannot imagine her running for anyone else. Meredith would go to Derek for any problems first I think at this stage and talk to Cristina later. Unless Mere breaks down later in the episode when we get the outcome of the child case?
Alex/Izzie/Izzie's Mum - Izzie is shocked to see her mother - will be interesting to see who contacted who. I can imagine her coming on to Alex. Izzie is looking very well for someone undergoing vigorous chemo and there must be a new technique for temporal lobe brain surgery - no scar and no hair loss - even with severe chemo! :whistle: The way she looks, I think I will have to revise my opinion that she carks it in 5.22 - but she could have a sudden turn for the worst at the end of the epi - could that be where Cristina is running to?

On Izzie and her remarkable appearance didn't you know SGH is the Lourdes of the Pacific Northwest (Get your super-speedy hair recovery here - Shane Warne & Greg Matthews could have saved a few quid)

Have you looked at the big versions of the pics .In the MerDer one is that Lexie in the background .

I think that the Mer/Lex /Thatch shots are all from the same scene :hmm: .The notebook will be all the crap hes done I imagine .Would Richard really just spring Thatcher on the girls .Oh hold on its Richard make that a probably.
It looks like that they are having a what have we done conversation before Thatch walks in

Yes, I Scot with taste or should I say converted Yorkshire person - a cricket fan! Perhaps they enter the brain through her nose/mouth! :rofl:

The pic of Mere and Derek - I thought at first that it was Callie but you may be right, it could be Lexie. But I still think that there are going to be two scenes - the first scene with Richard calling the girls to his office for a visit by a "reformed and repentant" Thatcher. Mere storms out and we have Richard on Mere's case even more over the little girl. If you look at the pics - it looks like the girls are in Richard's office with Richard talking to them (totally agree that he would do this to them with out canvassing how they feel about it first) - they are sitting in the beige/brown single chairs. Thatch enters and the girls stand, then we see Thatch and Lexie still over at the beigish brown chairs but Thatch is looking shocked and staring out at the flyover because Mere has stormed out. The second scene may be after Mere talks to Derek - maybe Lexie comes to get her to ask her to listen to their father and to give him a chance and Derek convinces her to talk to him. Then we have the couch scene - still think Mere is not going to fold easily to a repentant Thatcher no matter what he has to say. It could be his wife's dairy (anniversary of her death, etc) that he has found and he now feels badly about the way he has treated the girls particularly Mere. I do think we are going to find out more about Mere and Thatcher's relationship through the little girl's storyline and Richard may see more about how this has impacted on Meredith and cut her some slack - NOT! :cursing:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 am

Taylijane wrote:
Yes, I Scot with taste or should I say converted Yorkshire person - a cricket fan! Perhaps they enter the brain through her nose/mouth! :rofl:

The pic of Mere and Derek - I thought at first that it was Callie but you may be right, it could be Lexie. But I still think that there are going to be two scenes - the first scene with Richard calling the girls to his office for a visit by a "reformed and repentant" Thatcher. Mere storms out and we have Richard on Mere's case even more over the little girl. If you look at the pics - it looks like the girls are in Richard's office with Richard talking to them (totally agree that he would do this to them with out canvassing how they feel about it first) - they are sitting in the beige/brown single chairs. Thatch enters and the girls stand, then we see Thatch and Lexie still over at the beigish brown chairs but Thatch is looking shocked and staring out at the flyover because Mere has stormed out. The second scene may be after Mere talks to Derek - maybe Lexie comes to get her to ask her to listen to their father and to give him a chance and Derek convinces her to talk to him. Then we have the couch scene - still think Mere is not going to fold easily to a repentant Thatcher no matter what he has to say. It could be his wife's dairy (anniversary of her death, etc) that he has found and he now feels badly about the way he has treated the girls particularly Mere. I do think we are going to find out more about Mere and Thatcher's relationship through the little girl's storyline and Richard may see more about how this has impacted on Meredith and cut her some slack - NOT! :cursing:

You might be right Tayli .As I said in an earlier post I just hope that this is not going to cause trouble between the girls like last time :whistle: :whistle: Even if we have not been shown how they got there they do seem closer and a lot friendlier and I dont want it to go back to Season 4

:offtopic:
not a convert Tayli .I love my cricket and I played in school .There are a load of clubs where I was brought up.
And Mike Denness was brought up just up the road from me
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 am

Maybe Richard the meddler contacted Izzie's mom without telling Izzie, of course.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:33 am

McSunny wrote:Maybe Richard the meddler contacted Izzie's mom without telling Izzie, of course.

Good point, Sunny. That would be sooo Richard. :O

And that could make it feasible that Alex has no idea who this attractive 40's something woman is who is coming on to him only to discover it is Izzie's mum. :blush:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 am

McSunny wrote:Maybe Richard the meddler contacted Izzie's mom without telling Izzie, of course.

As said Tayli, it would be so Richard. He's going to play the 'father' of his interns and residents (Meredith, Lexie, Izzie ...).
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Well,that rings a bell... :sneaky: :sneaky:
We shouldn't let Richard call people''s families! :whistle: :whistle:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Nothing really new ... just the official release

ABC Press Release for April 30th episode of Grey's Anatomy No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)

IZZIE’S MOTHER MAKES A SURPRISE AND LESS-THAN-WELCOME VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL, AS THATCHER GREY RETURNS TO MAKE AMENDS WITH HIS DAUGHTERS, MEREDITH AND LEXIE, ON ABC’S “GREY’S ANATOMY”

Guest starring Emmy-Nominated Sharon Lawrence (“NYPD Blue,” “Desperate Housewives”) as Izzie’s Mother, Robbie

“No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)” – As preparations continue for Meredith and Derek’s wedding, Izzie receives a surprise hospital visit from her handful-of-a-mother, Robbie. Meanwhile, a newly sober Thatcher visits his daughters, Meredith and Lexie, in order to make amends, and the Chief and Meredith bitterly fight over a controversial medical case, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, APRIL 30 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Grey’s Anatomy” stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel “Izzie” Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev,T.R. Knight as George O’Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey and Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt.

Guest starring Sharon Lawrence as Robbie, Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona, Jeff Perry as Thatcher,Kellie Martin as Julie, Nina Siemaszko as Kate and Megan Henning as Willow. “No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)” was written by Krista Vernoff and directed by
Tom Verica.

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 am

from Windspirits at TWoP

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... ctice.html
Mr. Orange: Any hopes that Virginia Dixon (Mary McDonnell) will be added as a regular on Grey's Anatomy?
Unfortunately, when Dr. Dixon turned down the head of cardiothoracic surgery job, that sealed her fate of never stepping foot back in Seattle Grace. Sources tell us there are no plans to bring Mary McDonnell back.

Chloe in Escondido, Calif.: Grey's Anatomy!
When parents collide! Thatcher Grey and Sharon Lawrence as Izzie's mom are both slated to appear in the April 30 episode, which was written by Anatomy maestro Krista Vernoff. And the two men in Ellis Grey's life (the Chief and Thatcher Grey) finally kinda throw down, and Izzie turns out to be a chip off the old block. Her mom, Robbie, is extremely chipper, like a less evil Tracy Flick. Seriously, bring a Kleenex box to this ep, because we're all gonna cry. BTW, the biggest rumor in rumorville right now is that it's not Mer and Der who get married, but Alex and deathbed Izzie. Cross your fingers, Alex-Iz fans!
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 am

Eonline doesn't know more than us :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP
We guessed for Alex and Izzie a long time ago :clap: :clap: :clap: :afro:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm

md_em wrote:Eonline doesn't know more than us :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP
We guessed for Alex and Izzie a long time ago :clap: :clap: :clap: :afro:

that's excactly what I thought... :PP :PP :PP

I still hope for a McWedding in the season finale though... :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm not a quitter! :PP :PP :PP
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Humbugged wrote:from Windspirits at TWoP

Mr. Orange: Any hopes that Virginia Dixon (Mary McDonnell) will be added as a regular on Grey's Anatomy?
Unfortunately, when Dr. Dixon turned down the head of cardiothoracic surgery job, that sealed her fate of never stepping foot back in Seattle Grace. Sources tell us there are no plans to bring Mary McDonnell back.

When parents collide! Thatcher Grey and Sharon Lawrence as Izzie's mom are both slated to appear in the April 30 episode, which was written by Anatomy maestro Krista Vernoff. And the two men in Ellis Grey's life (the Chief and Thatcher Grey) finally kinda throw down, and Izzie turns out to be a chip off the old block. Her mom, Robbie, is extremely chipper, like a less evil Tracy Flick. Seriously, bring a Kleenex box to this ep, because we're all gonna cry. BTW, the biggest rumor in rumorville right now is that it's not Mer and Der who get married, but Alex and deathbed Izzie. Cross your fingers, Alex-Iz fans!

Kristin is nutso. Why would Alex/Izzie fans be crossing their fingers for a deathbed wedding? A wedding, yes, but on a deathbed! ? Nutso!

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

You're right Tayli :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Deleted post

Due to not paying attention :whistle: :whistle:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:from Windspirits at TWoP

Kristin is nutso. Why would Alex/Izzie fans be crossing their fingers for a deathbed wedding? A wedding, yes, but on a deathbed! ? Nutso!

:rofl: I thought the exact same thing when I read that.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers