Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby ObscureAllure on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:15 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:from Windspirits at TWoP

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... ctice.html
Mr. Orange: Any hopes that Virginia Dixon (Mary McDonnell) will be added as a regular on Grey's Anatomy?
Unfortunately, when Dr. Dixon turned down the head of cardiothoracic surgery job, that sealed her fate of never stepping foot back in Seattle Grace. Sources tell us there are no plans to bring Mary McDonnell back.

Chloe in Escondido, Calif.: Grey's Anatomy!
When parents collide! Thatcher Grey and Sharon Lawrence as Izzie's mom are both slated to appear in the April 30 episode, which was written by Anatomy maestro Krista Vernoff. And the two men in Ellis Grey's life (the Chief and Thatcher Grey) finally kinda throw down, and Izzie turns out to be a chip off the old block. Her mom, Robbie, is extremely chipper, like a less evil Tracy Flick. Seriously, bring a Kleenex box to this ep, because we're all gonna cry. BTW, the biggest rumor in rumorville right now is that it's not Mer and Der who get married, but Alex and deathbed Izzie. Cross your fingers, Alex-Iz fans!

Kristin is nutso. Why would Alex/Izzie fans be crossing their fingers for a deathbed wedding? A wedding, yes, but on a deathbed! ? Nutso!

Uh... I thought we decided that when she said she actually LOVED dead Denny and wanted him to be on the show forever? Teehee. <3
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby md_em on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 am

Did you see this one:

Could you give me any scoop you have on Grey's Anatomy, ideally something about Mark and Lexie? I need my fix! — Frances
MATT: Does McSteamy "do" parents? That's the big question in the April 30 episode, when a now-sober Thatcher Grey invites his daughter and her new beau out to dinner. Now, just supposing that Mark is down for some dining, can the reformed cad put on a good show? And this just in: A source tells me that on Mer and Der's wedding day, airing May 7, the groom gifts his bride with (incurable romantic alert!) her first solo surgery. How that fits into a little blue Tiffany box, I do not know.

So Mark is going to have dinner with Lexie and her father :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm

md_em wrote:Did you see this one:

Could you give me any scoop you have on Grey's Anatomy, ideally something about Mark and Lexie? I need my fix! — Frances
MATT: Does McSteamy "do" parents? That's the big question in the April 30 episode, when a now-sober Thatcher Grey invites his daughter and her new beau out to dinner. Now, just supposing that Mark is down for some dining, can the reformed cad put on a good show? And this just in: A source tells me that on Mer and Der's wedding day, airing May 7, the groom gifts his bride with (incurable romantic alert!) her first solo surgery. How that fits into a little blue Tiffany box, I do not know.

So Mark is going to have dinner with Lexie and her father :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Indeed...Do you think Thatcher asks MerDer as well? Because it would be really interesting to see Derek and Mark sitting around the same table... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am

From the front page:

Wedding-invite lists are always fascinating. In real life, Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey weren’t invited to Kate Walsh’s 2007 wedding—which spared them the price of a toaster for the since-divorced couple. On the April 30 episode of Grey’s Anatomy, Mer and Der will discuss who’s in and who’s out of their own May 7 wedding—and I’m hearing Chief Richard may not make the surgeons’ cut.

Source: TV Guide Magazine

This is the episode that has Richard and Meredith disagreeing on the care of the little girl who shoots her father and also Richard may have assisted in the visit by Thatcher to see his little girls. So I can see why Meredith may not want him at any wedding that may or may not be happening. :sneaky:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Taylijane wrote:From the front page:

Wedding-invite lists are always fascinating. In real life, Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey weren’t invited to Kate Walsh’s 2007 wedding—which spared them the price of a toaster for the since-divorced couple. On the April 30 episode of Grey’s Anatomy, Mer and Der will discuss who’s in and who’s out of their own May 7 wedding—and I’m hearing Chief Richard may not make the surgeons’ cut.

This is the episode that has Richard and Meredith disagreeing on the care of the little girl who shoots her father and also Richard may have assisted in the visit by Thatcher to see his little girls. So I can see why Meredith may not want him at any wedding that may or may not be happening. :sneaky:

Ausellio @ Twitter

4/30 Grey's spoiler alert: Mer doesn't want one of Der's BFs at wedding. Also, Heigl is bringing her A game to these final eps.

Th Chief then ?? If its true that the Richard/Thatcher also clash it maybe that Ellis might also be a cause for Mer to disinvite Richard (maybe Thatch tells Mer that Richard had got Ellis pregnant and that was the final reason for breakup ??)
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:From the front page:

Ausellio @ Twitter

4/30 Grey's spoiler alert: Mer doesn't want one of Der's BFs at wedding. Also, Heigl is bringing her A game to these final eps.

Th Chief then ?? If its true that the Richard/Thatcher also clash it maybe that Ellis might also be a cause for Mer to disinvite Richard (maybe Thatch tells Mer that Richard had got Ellis pregnant and that was the final reason for breakup ??)

Humbugged, I am wondering if it may be more that Richard sets up the meeting of Lexie and Meredith with Thatcher and also the clash over the treatment of the little girl. I think that the little girl's plight is going to bring back so horrible memories for Meredith. I can see pompous, interfering, self-righteous Richard wanting the right thing to be done and not considering the child in all of it.
Nathan was due to appear next episode until they scrapped the storyline (don't trust sr to not still throw it in there though) so Thatch may very well start hinting that Mere and Lexie may have another sibling out there.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 am

from ausiello

Question: Any scoop on the anticipated Thatcher return on Grey's next week? I'm hoping for some overdue Meredith and Lexie scenes! --Dana
Ausiello: Two of my favorite Mer-Lexie scenes ever take place in next week's episode, but it's more a result of the thorny Derek-Mark situation than Thatcher's return.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:34 am

Humbugged wrote:from ausiello

Question: Any scoop on the anticipated Thatcher return on Grey's next week? I'm hoping for some overdue Meredith and Lexie scenes! --Dana
Ausiello: Two of my favorite Mer-Lexie scenes ever take place in next week's episode, but it's more a result of the thorny Derek-Mark situation than Thatcher's return.

I think that one of them must be from the promo of Mere telling Lexie that she is in her wedding party. I have a feeling that Lexie goes to Mere when she is tired of Mark and Derek niggling each other and using her as a buffer to score points off each other. :(

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:52 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:from ausiello

I think that one of them must be from the promo of Mere telling Lexie that she is in her wedding party. I have a feeling that Lexie goes to Mere when she is tired of Mark and Derek niggling each other and using her as a buffer to score points off each other. :(

Mer telling Lex that she is in the wedding is from 5-20 is it not ?? Think your right about the Brothers McDim .It looks like daddy Grey's visit hopefully wont throw a spanner in the works between the sisters :thumbup: :thumbup:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 am

Promo from tonight Apr 23rd, for 5.21

http://www.you-tube.com/watch?v=X8RRj_j4GCQ
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 am

greymaters wrote:Promo from tonight Apr 23rd, for 5.21

The little lass emptied a whole clip in to her dad :cry: :cry:
Mer and the Chief :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
How I hate thee Webber let me count the ways :cursing: :cursing:

Apparently the CTV promo is mostly Cricket and her Mom
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 am

greymaters wrote:Promo from tonight Apr 23rd, for 5.21

Thanks for the promo!
Too bad Richard is already out og Grey's Anatomy Survivor Game!!! :x :x :x I would really love to take some points out of him!!! :x :x :x
The little girl is cute though :blush: I have to watch the episode still to decide...Do we know what the father did to her and she shot him?
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Humbugged wrote:from front page

CTV promo

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... _7908.html

I have to be truthful, this cancer/Izzie story, is not to my liking at all, but I know a lot of folks like it so, I will grin and bare it. I say more screen time for Lexie, Mark, Meredith, Derek, Owen and Christina.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm

from US mag.com

http://www.usmagazine.com/mustsview/television?page=2

As if this year’s Izzie-might-die-from-cancer story line weren’t insipid enough! The doctor (Katherine Heigl) — who’s awaiting surgery for her stage IV melanoma — gets a visit from her mother (Sharon Lawrence), a kooky chatterbox with sex on the brain. Yet Izzie hides her condition from Mom, just one more preposterous development made worse by Heigl and Lawrence’s lousy chemistry. As for the other docs, think more sappy relationship yo-yoing
sprinkled in with a few genuine heart-tugs: Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) snubs her now-sober dad even as she preps to marry Derek (Patrick Dempsey), while tortured soulmates Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Owen
(Kevin McKidd) have a breakthrough. The medical cases? Aside from Izzie’s drama, they’re now incidental bores — even one that involves domestic abuse. So, is Izzie a goner? Will Meredith and Derek actually wed? The bigger question is whether Grey’s can still redeem itself by season’s end — and beyond. (ABC, 9 P.M.)

Dont think they like Grey's :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... ry_25.html

SP
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers