Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.21 - No Good at saying sorry

Postby md_em on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm

The promo with Mer sounds very exciting :thumbup:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 pm

First sneak peek from the front page:

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Taylijane wrote:First sneak peek from the front page:

Tayli there is no way that kid emptied a full clip into her dad.Once or twice I buy (she has got recoil injuries )but 17 times ??.Maybe the mother tries to finish the job and is putting the entire blame on the kid .Mer might suspect that as being the case and that is where the Webber trouble comes from.

It would tie in with Merediths issues with Webber/Ellis/Thatcher because at one time or another she seems to have got blamed for their actions or inactions :whistle: :whistle:
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:First sneak peek from the front page:

Tayli there is no way that kid emptied a full clip into her dad.Once or twice I buy (she has got recoil injuries )but 17 times ??.Maybe the mother tries to finish the job and is putting the entire blame on the kid .Mer might suspect that as being the case and that is where the Webber trouble comes from.

It would tie in with Merediths issues with Webber/Ellis/Thatcher because at one time or another she seems to have got blamed for their actions or inactions :whistle: :whistle:

Humbugged, I was thinking the same thing. How can any child fire 17 rounds into a person. It is ridiculous to even think she could do it. :cursing:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Good point there girls... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Maybe the daughter doesn't have anything to do with the father's condition...Maybe it's mommy all the way (or maybe I'm too affected by CSI! :PP :PP )
But that would make sence and then Richard would have to wrap his arrogant face and apologise to mom-to-be No1 :whistle: :whistle:

This week's question's...
---What will Izzie ask the other residents to do for her as she plans Merder's wedding
a)pick a band
b)select a venue
c)sample food
d)choose flowers
e)none of the above

---Callie will treat a patient who fell out of what?
a)tree
b)window
c)hot air balloon
d)airplane
e)none of the above

---Which SGH doctor will Izzie's mom hit on?
a)The Chief
b)Derek
c)Mark
d)Alex
e)None of the above

---Who will Lexie ask Mark to meet?
a)Her dad
b)Her former roomate
c)Her childhood friend
d)Her former teacher
e)None of the above

---What will Arizona say is sth she loves about Callie
a)How loyal she is
b)How strong she is
c)How smart she is
d)How much she agrees
e)None of the above

My answers:
1)band
2)plane(GA's stories are...a little weird! :P )
3)Alex
4)crazy dad :thumbsdown:
5)strength... :whistle:
Last edited by Leliforever on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 am

My answers

1-sample food (she'll have an upset tummy from chemo)
2-hot air balloon (the weirder the better for sr)
3-Alex
4-her dad
5-how strong she is

ETA: There are certain numbers that sr has used more than once throughout the show. Yes, it is ridiculous that we would believe that the little girl shot the gun 17 times. However, 17 is one of the numbers that sr loves to use. Denny missed being at the top of the UNOS list by 17 seconds and it's been used other times. So, I think sr uses certain numbers to symbolize certain things. I'm not saying I know what it symbolizes but just that it is used for that.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am

a. flowers
b. tree (Willow falls out of a tree that she is trying to save from developers)
c. Alex
d. Thatcher
e. don't care

Interesting with the No 17 - perhaps that is sr's answer to the universe and everything else. :P

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 am

MegaMinute

This week's episode - emotional for all the couples including Owen/Cristina, Alex/Izzie and Mark and Little Grey. Wedding twist - a furious Meredith insists that her husband to be disinvites someone. Who could it be? The McDreamy wedding is scheduled to happen on May 7th.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaMinute- ... 05506.aspx

**Obviously referring to the chief.

ETA:

Kristin

Debbie in Raleigh, N.C.: How's Izzie doing on Grey's Anatomy?
Sharon Lawrence makes her debut as Izzie's mother this week, and according to Izzie's mother's psychic, Izzie is going to be just fine. You will be shocked to learn Izzie's mother's psychic is not reliable, and in point of fact, Izzie's cancer is getting worse, not better. [Dear Shonda, Please play God and give Izzie a miracle. We want her to live. Love, Team WWK]

Dyan in Yonkers, N.Y.: Any scoop for this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy?
Mer steps over the line with a patient this week, and that causes the fight of the century between her and the Chief. She also uninvites him from the wedding! By the way, you can check out Mer and Der's official wedding website if you happen to be wondering about the special day.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Humbugged wrote:front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... ry_29.html

thanks to DarkUFO

Mark and Lexie SO cute!!!!! Mark :rofl: Did he say he almost as old as Thacher? :rofl: Me thinks Marky has issues with the age thingy :rofl:

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Thud!!!! Derek, um looks Wow!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

thanks DarkUFO!
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Thanks, DarkUFO.

Mark is a little scared I think but he will come round for Lexie. :wub:

Mere thinks Derek looks pretty hot too! :P

Yuck with Ms Stevens - desperate uumm! :scared:

ETA the descriptions that went with the sneak peeks on eonline:
Izzie may have cancer, but that won't stop her from planning Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) wedding. What may hinder her chances at a normal (albeit cancer-filled) life is a visit from her very difficult mother, played by Sharon Lawrence.

Plus, with the return of Thatcher Grey (Jeff Perry), the Grey girls are a mess. Which sister goes running back to daddy and which sister nearly gets fired? Find out in the rest of the sneak peeks below. We've got two more videos and spoiler bonuses to boot!

Spoiler Bonus: To get rid of her mother, Izzie needs a miracle, and she'll take a fake one if that's all she can get.

Spoiler Bonus: Lexie (Chyler Leigh) is relatively happy to see her dad, but Meredith doesn't take Thatcher's return particularly well. In fact, Mer actually comes within inches of being fired—like midway through cleaning out your locker fired.

"No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)" airs Thursday at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Source: http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi ... index.html

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 am

greymaters wrote:
Humbugged wrote:front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... ry_29.html

thanks to DarkUFO

Mark and Lexie SO cute!!!!! Mark :rofl: Did he say he almost as old as Thacher? :rofl: Me thinks Marky has issues with the age thingy :rofl:

:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Thud!!!! Derek, um looks Wow!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

thanks DarkUFO!

What he says is "I'm closer to your dad's age " and "the last time I met someones dad I was a teenager "
He has had an issue with the age thing since the start .Hes spoken about it to Mama Shep,Callie,Naiomi & Addi.

Crickets Mom looks to be a maneater.Alex needs to run FAST

Funny that the Wedding website comes up

Ask Aushole

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/ask ... .html#more

Question: Will Meredith and Thatcher finally resolve their issues on Grey's Anatomy? --Gabby
Ausiello: Not exactly. She, will, however reach a new understanding with the Chief. She even gives him a gift. A pretty major gift. A gift I have a hunch will play a big role next season (if the story is going where I think it's going.)

Question: Can you give me some Grey's Anatomy scoop about Mer/Der? I'm tired of hearing about Izzie! --Angelique
Ausiello: You're in luck! I just hung up with Sharon Lawrence, who guest stars this week as Izzie's trailer trash mom, and she had some interesting things to say about working alongside Katherine Heigl. For starters, they didn't get a chance to speak to each other prior to rehearsing their first scene, which called for Lawrence to practically tackle Heigl in her hospital bed. "The first thing I did was barge in and hug her," Lawrence explains with a laugh. "I could tell right away she was present and not guarded. We got to know each other as the day went on, because we would have time to talk about other things while we were waiting to work. It's an odd thing we do for a living. Sometimes you have to get very close to somebody right away. That's why I was so grateful for her openness and warmth, and it's because of that that we were able to make physical and emotional choices that really conveyed the intimacy these two had. She is such an honest and open actress. There is not an untrue bone in her body as an actor, and it made my job so easy." Despite all the media attention focused on Heigl's uncertain Grey's future, Lawrence insists she came into the job with no preconceived notions about her TV daughter. "I would never judge the situation from the outside," she says. "I've been around long enough to know that the outside does not have all the facts. All I care about is that the storyline is served well."
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:42 am

Humbugged wrote:
Ask Aushole

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/ask ... .html#more

Question: Will Meredith and Thatcher finally resolve their issues on Grey's Anatomy? --Gabby
Ausiello: Not exactly. She, will, however reach a new understanding with the Chief. She even gives him a gift. A pretty major gift. A gift I have a hunch will play a big role next season (if the story is going where I think it's going.)

Question: Can you give me some Grey's Anatomy scoop about Mer/Der? I'm tired of hearing about Izzie! --Angelique
Ausiello: You're in luck! I just hung up with Sharon Lawrence, who guest stars this week as Izzie's trailer trash mom, and she had some interesting things to say about working alongside Katherine Heigl. For starters, they didn't get a chance to speak to each other prior to rehearsing their first scene, which called for Lawrence to practically tackle Heigl in her hospital bed. "The first thing I did was barge in and hug her," Lawrence explains with a laugh. "I could tell right away she was present and not guarded. We got to know each other as the day went on, because we would have time to talk about other things while we were waiting to work. It's an odd thing we do for a living. Sometimes you have to get very close to somebody right away. That's why I was so grateful for her openness and warmth, and it's because of that that we were able to make physical and emotional choices that really conveyed the intimacy these two had. She is such an honest and open actress. There is not an untrue bone in her body as an actor, and it made my job so easy." Despite all the media attention focused on Heigl's uncertain Grey's future, Lawrence insists she came into the job with no preconceived notions about her TV daughter. "I would never judge the situation from the outside," she says. "I've been around long enough to know that the outside does not have all the facts. All I care about is that the storyline is served well."

I wonder if she gives the Chief a copy of her mother's diaries and the Chief realises from something in it that he may have a son. :hmm:

And Ausiello really is an aushole :cursing: , the person who asked him a question specifically said she was tired of hearing about Izzie and his whole post was directed at Izzie. O.o :censored: :gun: :tank:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 am

Well at least it was nice to hear someone say nice things from the set instead of all the negative crap which is generally all we hear.

I loved that the website came up... :lol:

McDreamy in a tux....there are not enough :drool: smileys for that! I usually only watch the first sneak peek then I resist the others but when I heard about Der in the tux....well, I've watched it a FEW times. ;) Now that's a present to the fans!
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 am

McSunny wrote:Well at least it was nice to hear someone say nice things from the set instead of all the negative crap which is generally all we hear.

I loved that the website came up... :lol:

McDreamy in a tux....there are not enough :drool: smileys for that! I usually only watch the first sneak peek then I resist the others but when I heard about Der in the tux....well, I've watched it a FEW times. ;) Now that's a present to the fans!

ITA, Sunny. I think that a lot of what is said about KH is sour grapes and media hipe at it lowest.

Will be interesting to see how the episode pans out. I do think we will have Mere and Derek married in 5.22. :)

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers