What did you think of 5x17 " I'll follow you into the dark"?

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

What did you think of 5x17 " I'll follow you into the dark"?

Postby Leliforever on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm

I usually don't start this thread but since there was not one already,I thought to give it a try... :P
So tell us what you thought of tonight's new episode...
Good,bad,mediocre,worst episode ever... :roll:
Give it your mark out of five ...
With the promo watching Derek in that mess I doubt it will be the best episode ever... :whistle:

But mostly those lucky watching tonight,tell us about the MerDer scenes!
I cannot focus on ancient Greek if I don't know what's going on with MerDer!!! :w00t:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: What did you think of 5x17 " I'll follow you into the dark"?

Postby md_em on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes, waiting for your comments ... what do you think of 5.17? :thumbup: :thumbsdown: :S
Tell us about MerDer :S :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 pm

md_em wrote:Yes, waiting for your comments ... what do you think of 5.17? :thumbup: :thumbsdown: :S
Tell us about MerDer :S :S

Me too is waiting to hear about the show. And, we need details! ;) Please. :blush:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:46 am

For those of you waiting to hear about tonights eppi, and the Mer+Der of it all...1st sceen pf them, Shows scruffy Derek at Merediths on the couch, eating a box of cerial. Meredith, Lexie, Alex and Izzie all looking at him, talking about him.
Then of Mer +Der in the office from the promo. where Derek is comparing himself to SK's.
Meredith has the brother and sisters patients, one of them says "When you love someone, you never give up" The chief asks Mer to get Derek back to work...Mer tell the chief , sometimes you need to be alone, the chief tells Mer about the ring, and that Derek was planning on proposing. Chief says, that, that's not someone who wants to be alone. Towards the end of the eppi Mer goes out to the trailer, and says to Derek, all your clothes are gone from the closet? Derek says GO HOME MEREDITH!!! she says (while he is swinging the bat at air) She knows about the ring (proposal) Derek takes out the ring (mind you he is drunk) holds it out to Meredith and says you want the ring. Then screams again, GO HOME MEREDITH!!! then bats the ring into the darkness. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NOW

If you decide not to watch because of Mer and Der stuff, you will miss an extremely good eppi. I really had to gather myself to come here, after watching.

Alex was the band girls doctor. Real good story there. :cry: No she did not die, but Alex went up against Robbins and Owen, and Alex was right on what was wrong with the band girl, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Izzie found out she has a 5% survival rate.....3 to 6 months to live..cancer is in her brain, liver, and skin. the only one she told was Cristina, cause, as Izzie put it "your a robot Cristina" That whole patient X story was really good tonight...KH acting was great :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but not as good as my girl Meredith. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

my rating of this eppi is 5/5

edited to add:

Tayli, and any other Mark and Lexie fans
Lexie was talking to Mark how she broke him, maybe he should forget about her...and Mark comes back and say s"No you fixed me" Then kisses her. :wub: :wub: :wub: You have to see it! I was brief.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 am

Wow is all I can say... Derek and Meredith scene at the end was better than I had hoped. I wanted him to bring up Mere's NDE but wow he was really really mean. He has never been like that too her. She was great though.

More Tomorrow I have to sleep, if I even can, I am so wide awake because this episode was so good. AHH
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby md_em on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 am

Difficult to download today ... I guess what you said tempts me :S

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 am

md_em wrote:Difficult to download today ... I guess what you said tempts me :S

I agree, Md_em, I am not going to download this episode. Down to the bowels of this ship for me (stomp, stomp - sigh and sigh) - far too scary for me - hate nastiness and Derek was too mean even if he was drunk - he said some awfully hateful and hurtful things to Mere. Even with all Derek presented her with with the arrival of Addison and then his choosing Addison over Mere she never said anything so hateful and hurtful as Derek said and then he even deserved it - Mere did not. :cry:
Meredith has not had unconditional love and "marital" love before - Derek has. Derek should cut her some slack. He was so mean and cruel. I know he wants to hurt her as he is hurting, but... :cry: :cry: :cry:

One day, I hope the "world" comes back and bites sr for making it so hard for so long. :x

I have had my "world" bite me and it hurts! :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 am

Taylijane wrote:

I agree, Md_em, I am not going to download this episode. Down to the bowels of this ship for me (stomp, stomp - sigh and sigh) - far too scary for me - hate nastiness and Derek was too mean even if he was drunk - he said some awfully hateful and hurtful things to Mere. Even with all Derek presented her with with the arrival of Addison and then his choosing Addison over Mere she never said anything so hateful and hurtful as Derek said and then he even deserved it - Mere did not. :cry:
Meredith has not had unconditional love and "marital" love before - Derek has. Derek should cut her some slack. He was so mean and cruel. I know he wants to hurt her as he is hurting, but... :cry: :cry: :cry:

One day, I hope the "world" comes back and bites sr for making it so hard for so long. :x

Taili,I don't think Em meant that from what we've heard of the episode she won't download it like you...I think she has the same problem as me...The episode is not available to download...I cannot find it anywhere...There isn't a torrent available...But why???? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Mecomelately on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 am

I was watching Hell's Kithchen and turned the channel, just for a few seconds, in time to see Derek hold out the engagement ring and bat it away. I said to myself, "Well, I see I didn't miss much" and turned it back to H.K. :thumbup:
Mecomelately
Viewer

Postby md_em on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Taili,I don't think Em meant that from what we've heard of the episode she won't download it like you...I think she has the same problem as me...The episode is not available to download...I cannot find it anywhere...There isn't a torrent available...But why???? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Originally I didn't want to download this episode, at least I was not in a hurry. Then yes, Leli, when I decided to download it, i had big troubles, not to find the torrent, but technically to effectively download it. So if Leli, you got it right on what I was trying to say in this thread, Tayli you're not wrong about the meaning you saw in it (that was my subconscious that was talking :PP )

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Iceman on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:16 pm

There is an official discussion thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7634

From now on we will be making official discussion threads, so look out for them on Thursday night when the episode airs.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers