Episode 5.22 - What a difference a day makes

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 5.22 - What a difference a day makes

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Should be episode number 100

Isn't it strange that we know nothing about 5.22 while there are currently filming 5.21? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Last edited by md_em on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby Taylijane on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:55 pm

md_em wrote:Should be episode number 100

Isn't it strange that we know nothing about 5.22 while there are currently filming 5.21? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:


Em, 5.22 was supposed to be the arrival of Nathan - the speculated son of Richard and Ellis. sr has dropped that idea till next season. I think there is something totally GA - 5.22 and then the two hour finale (5.23-5.24). There are no sides (other than the old ones of Nathan) for 5.22 - so there is something like Izzie fighting for life. Alex - lots of crying alone in hallways and closets and getting to know her mother. Owen and Cristina and the fallout of the PTSD and Dr Wyatt visits. Derek on his hands and knees grovelling (repeat after me - Mea Cuppa, Mea Maxima Cuppa) and searching for a 1.5 ct solitaire princess cut diamond in platinum - did I mention grovelling! ;) Richard locked away in the psyche ward - never to be let out alone again and never to give advice to anyone about anything ever again. :cursing: George running down corridors looking very sad for 2 X 5 second scenes. Bailey resuscitating Izzie time and time again. Mark and Lexie getting engaged and talking about kids. And did I mention grovelling Derek! :x ;)
That is 5.22, Em. :lol:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby md_em on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Taylijane wrote:
Em, 5.22 was supposed to be the arrival of Nathan - the speculated son of Richard and Ellis. sr has dropped that idea till next season. I think there is something totally GA - 5.22 and then the two hour finale (5.23-5.24). There are no sides (other than the old ones of Nathan) for 5.22 - so there is something like Izzie fighting for life. Alex - lots of crying alone in hallways and closets and getting to know her mother. Owen and Cristina and the fallout of the PTSD and Dr Wyatt visits. Derek on his hands and knees grovelling (repeat after me - Mea Cuppa, Mea Maxima Cuppa) and searching for a 1.5 ct solitaire princess cut diamond in platinum - did I mention grovelling! ;) Richard locked away in the psyche ward - never to be let out alone again and never to give advice to anyone about anything ever again. :cursing: George running down corridors looking very sad for 2 X 5 second scenes. Bailey resuscitating Izzie time and time again. Mark and Lexie getting engaged and talking about kids. And did I mention grovelling Derek! :x ;)
That is 5.22, Em. :lol:


You made me laugh a lot :w00t: :lol: :w00t: :lol: :w00t: :lol: :w00t: And I'm sure you're right.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby Leliforever on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:Should be episode number 100

Isn't it strange that we know nothing about 5.22 while there are currently filming 5.21? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:


Em, 5.22 was supposed to be the arrival of Nathan - the speculated son of Richard and Ellis. sr has dropped that idea till next season. I think there is something totally GA - 5.22 and then the two hour finale (5.23-5.24). There are no sides (other than the old ones of Nathan) for 5.22 - so there is something like Izzie fighting for life. Alex - lots of crying alone in hallways and closets and getting to know her mother. Owen and Cristina and the fallout of the PTSD and Dr Wyatt visits. Derek on his hands and knees grovelling (repeat after me - Mea Cuppa, Mea Maxima Cuppa) and searching for a 1.5 ct solitaire princess cut diamond in platinum - did I mention grovelling! ;) Richard locked away in the psyche ward - never to be let out alone again and never to give advice to anyone about anything ever again. :cursing: George running down corridors looking very sad for 2 X 5 second scenes. Bailey resuscitating Izzie time and time again. Mark and Lexie getting engaged and talking about kids. And did I mention grovelling Derek! :x ;)
That is 5.22, Em. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG Taili! :hail: :hail: :hail:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 am

from front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -call.html

This episode will shoot between March 25, 2009 - April 6, 2009
[JORDAN] In his early 20s, college student. All ethnicities, from a foreign country (not US), must have authentic accent. Deliciously good looking. Patient in the hospital...GUEST STAR

[BECCA'S MOM] Caucasian, mid 40s to early 50s, concerned mother of patient...CO-STAR

[DAVID] All ethnicities, early 20s college student, sympathetic patient in the hospital...CO-STAR

[MINISTER] All ethnicities, mid 40s to mid 50s.sptv050769..CO-STAR


So Izzies moms still there?? And has Nathan became Jordan??
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:44 am

Humbugged wrote:from front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -call.html

This episode will shoot between March 25, 2009 - April 6, 2009
[JORDAN] In his early 20s, college student. All ethnicities, from a foreign country (not US), must have authentic accent. Deliciously good looking. Patient in the hospital...GUEST STAR

[BECCA'S MOM] Caucasian, mid 40s to early 50s, concerned mother of patient...CO-STAR

[DAVID] All ethnicities, early 20s college student, sympathetic patient in the hospital...CO-STAR

[MINISTER] All ethnicities, mid 40s to mid 50s.sptv050769..CO-STAR


So Izzies moms still there?? And has Nathan became Jordan??

Thanks Humbugged.
WOW! They are certainly cutting these casting calls finely. That is next week for filming. So they are filming 5.21 this week, interesting. :hmm:

I don't think Jordan is now Nathan. I think Nathan will still show up sometime in the future. sr will not want this interesting little tale to go away. I would say this has been planned for a long time - a child of Richard/Ellis. :O
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 am

I thought they were holding out for Nathan until next season? There is so much still to come... Having him would be way to much, MerDer are supposed to get engaged and married.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:I thought they were holding out for Nathan until next season? There is so much still to come... Having him would be way to much, MerDer are supposed to get engaged and married.

hbshopgirl, I think that is the plan - Nathan will appear next season. I think sr got too much on her plate and realised that to throw a Ellis/Richard love-child into the mix with everything else that is going on would be too much.

I don't think she was planning to have Izzie dying but KH wanting out has made her change the storyline. If Izzie is not knocked off they can have her leaving to recover (? she goes into remission) and then she can come and go or just plain go depending on her career options.

I have a feeling that Thatcher's return may throw a few hints about the possibility of a love-child and that will be the big stunner in the finale.

I think it will be a miracle that we see a Meredith and Derek wedding this season. I think the spoiler of "three times is a charm" about the proposal may be right and 5.19 is no 2 proposal and Mere may not be too sure after Derek calling her a "lemon" that he really wants her if she is so defective. She may say that she wants a relationship with him but she is not sure that he is ready this time if he is still having doubts. I think the thing about the wanting to have babies with her was an important foreshadowing of what Mere was thinking and what Derek said when he was drunk - her worry about her defective genes and Derek has just called her defective to her face. Not good for someone who has doubts about her suitability to be a mother. But, I do think they will have an third proposal in the finale and this time Mere agrees. We all know that sr will draw out ever bit of torture before she gives us that proposal - it may be the "union" PD was hinting at.

Interesting that this episodes is called - Beautiful Day. Could it be a beautiful day for a wedding? Death bed Izzie and Alex? Mark and Lexie? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - ??

Postby Leliforever on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm

OMG!WOW~The title..."beautiful day"...
It's very...optimistic!!! :D :D :D

Doesn't say anything to me about a wedding however... It's more of ...a happy day??? :S Maybe we get a happy ending this year as well??? :S

Does the title refer to the famous song by U2??? :hmm:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby md_em on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Leliforever wrote:OMG!WOW~The title..."beautiful day"...
It's very...optimistic!!! :D :D :D

Doesn't say anything to me about a wedding however... It's more of ...a happy day??? :S Maybe we get a happy ending this year as well??? :S

Does the title refer to the famous song by U2??? :hmm:



I like this title as well . Hope it is for MerDer :wub: :wub: :wub:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 pm

So do we think these are correct or are they foilers

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... sides.html
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Humbugged wrote:So do we think these are correct or are they foilers

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... sides.html


No Humbugged, they are correct. It is just very late to be giving a casting call when they start filming Monday. I think that things are getting a little tight. I think the significant thing is that we have young people dying and family left behind (?Izzie/Mother/Alex). Not sure about the baby being christened - is it dead or dying? Seems strange to have a christening at the hospital if it is not ("defective" baby ? = Mere/Derek). Or could it be "birth" versus "death". All the parties were on their way to what should have been a "beautiful day" - Jordan - parents coming to meet girlfriend. David on way to granparent's anniversary. The christening. All beautiful days? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby greymaters on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:So do we think these are correct or are they foilers

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... sides.html


No Humbugged, they are correct. It is just very late to be giving a casting call when they start filming Monday. I think that things are getting a little tight. I think the significant thing is that we have young people dying and family left behind (?Izzie/Mother/Alex). Not sure about the baby being christened - is it dead or dying? Seems strange to have a christening at the hospital if it is not ("defective" baby ? = Mere/Derek). Or could it be "birth" versus "death". All the parties were on their way to what should have been a "beautiful day" - Jordan - parents coming to meet girlfriend. David on way to granparent's anniversary. The christening. All beautiful days? :hmm:


I am wondering, do you think it is "last rights" for the baby? Did I read it right? (going back to see.)
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 pm

greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:So do we think these are correct or are they foilers

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... sides.html


No Humbugged, they are correct. It is just very late to be giving a casting call when they start filming Monday. I think that things are getting a little tight. I think the significant thing is that we have young people dying and family left behind (?Izzie/Mother/Alex). Not sure about the baby being christened - is it dead or dying? Seems strange to have a christening at the hospital if it is not ("defective" baby ? = Mere/Derek). Or could it be "birth" versus "death". All the parties were on their way to what should have been a "beautiful day" - Jordan - parents coming to meet girlfriend. David on way to granparent's anniversary. The christening. All beautiful days? :hmm:


I am wondering, do you think it is "last rights" for the baby? Did I read it right? (going back to see.)


I dont think it looks good for the baby .What got me wondering about this is the lack of sides for the parents.
They would have to have been pre-cast then
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Episode 5.22 - Beautiful Day

Postby greymaters on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:
Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:So do we think these are correct or are they foilers

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... sides.html


No Humbugged, they are correct. It is just very late to be giving a casting call when they start filming Monday. I think that things are getting a little tight. I think the significant thing is that we have young people dying and family left behind (?Izzie/Mother/Alex). Not sure about the baby being christened - is it dead or dying? Seems strange to have a christening at the hospital if it is not ("defective" baby ? = Mere/Derek). Or could it be "birth" versus "death". All the parties were on their way to what should have been a "beautiful day" - Jordan - parents coming to meet girlfriend. David on way to granparent's anniversary. The christening. All beautiful days? :hmm:


I am wondering, do you think it is "last rights" for the baby? Did I read it right? (going back to see.)


I dont think it looks good for the baby .What got me wondering about this is the lack of sides for the parents.
They would have to have been pre-cast then


Went back and read it again, why would parents cry at a christening? unless as Tayli said, something is terribly wrong with the baby...as for the lack of sides for the parents.., it may come later :hmm:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

cron