Episode 5.22 - What a difference a day makes

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.22 - What a difference a day makes

Postby McSunny on Tue May 05, 2009 6:04 am

1. Derek (maybe to not spend the night before the wedding with the bride)
2. Callie
3. appendix
4. burgers
5. war zone

Just my best guesses on some of those. I don't know why Mark would be in the solo surgery for any of those areas.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Tue May 05, 2009 6:30 am

Latest sneak peek during Castle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3scaaXCCsM

Nothing really new except the good bits of Mere and Derek at home and why it will have an "S" rating! :thumbsup: :P ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 am

I watched the sneak peek during Castle slow mo on my TV several times and they look happy. It looks very romantic. I bet Izzie had someone decorate for them. I guess it could have been Lexie. If they go back to the house I sure hope all the roomates at least go elsewhere for the night.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

Taylijane wrote:Latest sneak peek during Castle:

Nothing really new except the good bits of Mere and Derek at home and why it will have an "S" rating! :thumbsup: :P ;)

It's more a promo than a sneek peak, but I like it (especially MerDer "S"). Thanks Tayli, for the link, as usual you're doing great to find them !!!! :thumbup:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Tue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Taylijane wrote:Latest sneak peek during Castle:

There are wedding bells hanging from the fireplace!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub:
Last edited by greymaters on Tue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue May 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Donna, I hope we will get our MerDer wedding :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm

md_em wrote:Donna, I hope we will get our MerDer wedding :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Me too! but I don't think it will be the jazzed up wedding that Izzie is planning. Maybe more like a hospital wedding...we will have to wait and see.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 pm

OMG! :wub: :wub:
Best way for the night to end!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
MerDer "S" :wub: :wub: So romantic!Look at that place!!! :wub: :wub:
It's Mer's house,right?

At the beginning I thought that we would finally get our McMansion...
When are we really going to see that McHouse??? :x :x

I hope the frewuency of the "s" scenes means a McBaby!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue May 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Humbugged wrote:from greynewz at TWoP

Aushole speaks

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/atv ... r-ale.html

I think we had already speculated that Mere and Derek would not be having the wedding Izzie organised so he is not telling us anything that we did not already know.
I am wondering what will happen in the season finale - if they get married there? :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Wed May 06, 2009 12:23 am

Justin Chambers on the View today

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7506673

there is a clip from this eppi on it. Very emotional Alex.
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 am

greymaters wrote:Justin Chambers on the View today

Thanks Donna. Good interview. I like JC and he's been doing a really good job lately. I tried to post this on S&D but I get errors and it won't post. Figured they share a lot with us so...oh well.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:from greynewz at TWoP

Aushole speaks

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/atv ... r-ale.html

I think we had already speculated that Mere and Derek would not be having the wedding Izzie organised so he is not telling us anything that we did not already know.
I am wondering what will happen in the season finale - if they get married there? :hmm:

ITA TAyli, Ausellio doesn't know more than us on this one. I hope we will get our MerDer wedding (and yes, it will not be the one planned by Izzie, but who cares really ... we just care about a wedding).
Leli, I hope we will get a Mc Baby, that they will took the opportunity that Ellen is pregnant.

md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm

McSunny wrote:

Thanks Donna. Good interview. I like JC and he's been doing a really good job lately. I tried to post this on S&D but I get errors and it won't post. Figured they share a lot with us so...oh well.

I have noticed that on the ABC board, there are a lot of links that give me that error message... :hmm: Must be ABC has some sort of filter, to filter out links they do not want posted. Very strange.

I agree, Justin is been doing such a great job lately playing Alex...a side we have never seen before of him (Alex).
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm

greymaters wrote:
McSunny wrote:

I have noticed that on the ABC board, there are a lot of links that give me that error message... :hmm: Must be ABC has some sort of filter, to filter out links they do not want posted. Very strange.

I agree, Justin is been doing such a great job lately playing Alex...a side we have never seen before of him (Alex).

I've stopped posting on the ABC board for a while. I just keep playing to the fantasy game.

md_em
Star Billing

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers