Postby DarkUFO on Tue May 12, 2009 8:02 pm

DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episodes 5.23 - Here's to Future Days - 5.24 - Now or Never

Postby greymaters on Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Thanks DarkUFO!

Man oh man, Alex was great in that scene! I think Izzie tired from the chemo and the surgeries, and she is kinda giving up. I know some one who acted like that with me... :whistle: JC at his best, yet again!
Last edited by greymaters on Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi ... _want.html

Last but not least, is there anything you can tease about the season-five finale of Grey's Anatomy?
And as far as the finale goes, the most that I can say is that there are a lot of unexpected twists and turns that happen in this episode. It is very very powerful episode and nobody is gonna want to miss it. There is a lot of key plotlines and a lot of answered questions and then more questions raised.

Are "Sexie" fans hoping for one last Sloan-Lexie scene in the finale? Got any other Grey's Anatomy wishes you'd like to share in the comments?

Sunny

Pixels over at TWoP says that there is a clip on ABCMedianet of Owen, Callie, and George with a patient.
Its #7 (Matt Saracen from FNL for everybody els

From Front page (thanks DarkUFO)

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

7 sneak peaks
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 am

Humbugged wrote:http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b123482_greys_anatomy_finale_nobody_gonna_want.html

Last but not least, is there anything you can tease about the season-five finale of Grey's Anatomy?
And as far as the finale goes, the most that I can say is that there are a lot of unexpected twists and turns that happen in this episode. It is very very powerful episode and nobody is gonna want to miss it. There is a lot of key plotlines and a lot of answered questions and then more questions raised.

Are "Sexie" fans hoping for one last Sloan-Lexie scene in the finale? Got any other Grey's Anatomy wishes you'd like to share in the comments?

Sunny

Pixels over at TWoP says that there is a clip on ABCMedianet of Owen, Callie, and George with a patient.

7 sneak peaks

Thanks Dark UFO and Humbugged.
So Mark wants Lexie to move in with him. :wub:
I have a feeling that by the end of the finale Lexie may change her mind.
I don't think Mark would ask Lexie to move in just so that he is copying Derek. Mark is the one that wants the commitment - he may realise he has to make a more formal commitment to Lexie before she is willing to take that step. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Wed May 13, 2009 1:50 am

Taylijane wrote:
Humbugged wrote:http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b123482_greys_anatomy_finale_nobody_gonna_want.html

Sunny

7 sneak peaks

I don't think Mark would ask Lexie to move in just so that he is copying Derek. Mark is the one that wants the commitment - he may realise he has to make a more formal commitment to Lexie before she is willing to take that step. :hmm:

LOL He didn't actually ask her did he .He went round the houses but didn't actually say will you move in with me .I dont think she actually got what he was asking
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby ObscureAllure on Wed May 13, 2009 3:31 am

Passing it along:

RT @PaddyMustTweet Enter our Grey's Anatomy finale contest: http://tinyurl.com/pmt-finale and spread the word! #greys
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 13, 2009 6:15 am

Humbugged wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Sunny

7 sneak peaks

LOL He didn't actually ask her did he .He went round the houses but didn't actually say will you move in with me .I dont think she actually got what he was asking

Yea Humbugged. I thought that too at first but then Derek says she fobbed him off so not sure if she did or didn't. :S
I just think Mark asking someone to actually LIVE WITH him is huge for Mark no matter what Derek says.

ObscureAllure said:
Passing it along:

RT @PaddyMustTweet Enter our Grey's Anatomy finale contest: http://tinyurl.com/pmt-finale and spread the word! #greys

My security program won't let me open it. What does it say OA?
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed May 13, 2009 6:18 am

I'm pretty sure that one of the pregnancies is supposed to be on Desperate Housewives. I've seen several spoilers that indicate this.

:offtopic: Thanks Humbugged for the heads up on seeing Matty or 7 as Riggins and I call him. :lol: I love Saracen and will hate to see him all hurt. :cry:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 am

Taylijane wrote:
ObscureAllure said:
Passing it along:

My security program won't let me open it. What does it say OA?

It's awesome Taili!
It's a contest actually.There are questions like who will do the voice over in the first episode,which will be the 1st face to see,IF MEREDITH AND DEREK WILL GET MARRIED,WHICH CHARACTER WILL LEARN THAT SHE IS PREGNANT!!! :clap: and things like that...
The last question is way too hard!!! :w00t: It says
"How many times during the episodes will Meredith's name be heard???? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: God!!! :w00t:

However in order to get into the contest you have to have a twitter account (I have one!)
I don't think I'm gonna win but it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed May 13, 2009 9:10 am

Good to have spoilers !!! But it's so strange that this year we get all the spoilers at once (it's like we have to watch 7 or 8 of them).
Did you see the one with Mer, Der and Christina (I like this one), it's not a kristen sneek peak. Here the link:
http://wtlfan.livejournal.com/652321.html

I'm not sure whether Lexie understood Mark's demand :S :S :S Maybe a little early for them, no ? I know that Tayli and Donna will say no :PP :PP :PP
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 am

md_em wrote:Good to have spoilers !!! But it's so strange that this year we get all the spoilers at once (it's like we have to watch 7 or 8 of them).
Did you see the one with Mer, Der and Christina (I like this one), it's not a kristen sneek peak. Here the link:

I'm not sure whether Lexie understood Mark's demand :S :S :S Maybe a little early for them, no ? I know that Tayli and Donna will say no :PP :PP :PP

Thenks Em,I hadn't watch that... :thumbup:
I kind of understand Mer but I honestly don't know what I would do...

I think Derek is so upset because of what Alex told him...What if it was Mer... :( :(
God,could you imagine that?Mer...dying? :cry:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 am

md_em wrote:Good to have spoilers !!! But it's so strange that this year we get all the spoilers at once (it's like we have to watch 7 or 8 of them).

Thanks, Em. It is understandable that Mere is comparing her mother to Izzie in these circumstances. It will be interesting to see if Mere really did sway Izzie or whether it is what Izzie had already made up her mind about. Derek does not like losing a patient and will do anything to save them. Also interesting that Derek tells Alex that it is their decision - he cannot make it for them and yet he is telling Mere that she has to go back and change her mind. I am confused as to what he really wants. :S

And Mark and Lexie - I think they are pretty well living in the attic at Casa Grey. I think the big bit of this is Mark actually wanting to make the commitment to live with someone. I really don't mind if Lexie decides it is too early or wants a more formal commitment before moving in. As long as they are together and happy is all I really want. :wub:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed May 13, 2009 9:46 am

I guess it's very difficult to see someone you love dying. Remember season 1, the guy with nails in the head. Already Mer and Der disagreed.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Wed May 13, 2009 6:47 pm

md_em wrote:I guess it's very difficult to see someone you love dying. Remember season 1, the guy with nails in the head. Already Mer and Der disagreed.

Yes, I've been thinking of that case. Mer didn't want Sonya to let Jorge have the surgery because he would lose his memory if he did. Mer was dealing with her mom's Alzheimer's then, too. One of sr's full circle moments.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 14, 2009 12:51 am

front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -clip.html

Kevin McKidd interviw and clips.

So they go to see Mrs Hunt at home .Wonder if its 23 or 24
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers