So they go to see Mrs Hunt at home .Wonder if its 23 or 24

Thanks! Really interesting....Hunt takes Chris to see mom. :hmm:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episodes 5.23 - Here's to Future Days - 5.24 - Now or Never

Postby Leliforever on Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am

People,I'm warning you about tonight's finale episode.American writers are suffering from a crazy illness!!!
I'm not kidding!Look

House:Huddy sex was fake plus House ended up to the institute
Lost:Juliet died :cry:
Bones: Booth and Brenna love story was fake as well plus Booth has amnesia :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Prison Break: Michael ends up dead for God's sake!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

People,sth is wrong with the writers...I hope SHonda is...holding on there and won't mysteriously kill my baby :cry:

So,those of you watching tonight,please,please,please,before going to sleep,we would really appreciate a YES/NO answer to the above questions (at least these are what I care about)

1)Did Mer & Derek get married?
2)Is Mer pregnant?
3)Did we get a flash-forward?
4)Did Izzie die & George die?
5)WAs the whole season a dream?
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu May 14, 2009 9:46 am

McSunny wrote:
Humbugged wrote:front page

http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot. ... -clip.html

Kevin McKidd interviw and clips.

So they go to see Mrs Hunt at home .Wonder if its 23 or 24

Thanks! Really interesting....Hunt takes Chris to see mom. :hmm:

Thanks for the info ! :thumbup:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm

from Suz 84 @ FF

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/406200_tvgif14.html

Chylers first interview of the day ( is she the only one giving interviews)

TVGuide.com: What's going on with Meredith's wedding anyway?
Leigh: They're still planning on getting married; it's just a matter of when and how.

TVGuide.com: So what's next for them? What's the next big step after his meeting Papa Grey?
Leigh: Well... that comes up in the finale. I can't tell you what it is specifically, but it does definitely throw Lexie off, when Mark wants to take it to the next level. She's got all of her ducks in a row as far as what she wants for her career. Now, to have fallen into a relationship that she wasn't expecting, throws some of those plans off. It will be interesting to see what happens next season.

TVGuide.com: For all those Mark-Lexie fans, will the season end for them on a high note or a low one?
Leigh: Oh, it'll end on a high note. It is definitely good.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Leliforever wrote:People,I'm warning you about tonight's finale episode.American writers are suffering from a crazy illness!!!
I'm not kidding!Look

Bones: Booth and Brenna love story was fake as well plus Booth has amnesia :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

People,sth is wrong with the writers...I hope SHonda is...holding on there and won't mysteriously kill my baby :cry:

So,those of you watching tonight,please,please,please,before going to sleep,we would really appreciate a YES/NO answer to the above questions (at least these are what I care about)

2)Is Mer pregnant?

I cannot believe that House and Bones had fake stories, I really don't like that.
I like your questions leli, and I would love an answer as well :hail: :help: :hail: :help:

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby greymaters on Thu May 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Happy Grey's ending season 5, at least I hope it is. :hmm:

Leli, I will do my best to answer your questions, if I don't fall asleep :unsure:

I will push myself. :rofl:

Humbugged thanks for all the info you bring to all the threads!

Good morning evening all :D
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu May 14, 2009 3:27 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:People,I'm warning you about tonight's finale episode.American writers are suffering from a crazy illness!!!
I'm not kidding!Look

2)Is Mer pregnant?

I cannot believe that House and Bones had fake stories, I really don't like that.
I like your questions leli, and I would love an answer as well :hail: :help: :hail: :help:

Well,yes.I don't watch House but my sis is interested in the Cuddy relationship and downloaded the episode because it was known that they would finally make up but it turned out to be fake...
And Bones (I just finished watching it btw) I have to say it was brilliant - you should watch tonight-although it ws fake.It showed Booth & Brennan married,living together,happy and she was pregnant!!! But it ended up with Booth in the hospital with amnesia :cry:

greymaters wrote:Leli, I will do my best to answer your questions, if I don't fall asleep :unsure:

I will push myself. :rofl:

Donna,thank you! :D
But if you're really tired,don't even think about it! ;) ;)

Besides,tomorrow my sis's Panelladic exams start that I won't be able to fall asleep and I'll wake up very early to download the episodes :P
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu May 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Leli,

that's nice to wake up early for your sister ... good luck to her :clover:

I will not wake up as early as you, hope mininova will still work, otherwise I will use Humbugged website (I will need to find the link)

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Humbugged on Thu May 14, 2009 9:33 pm

from Windsprints @ TWoP

Shonda interview

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainme ... position=3

Will Izzie (Katherine Heigl) survive her risky cancer surgery? Will George (T.R. Knight) leave Seattle Grace Hospital? What will happen between new lovebirds Mark (Eric Dane) and Lexie (Chyler Leigh)?

The fifth season of ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” comes to a close tonight in a two-hour season finale at 9 p.m. on WCVB (Ch. 5).

Series creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes isn’t giving hints.

“I can say that we have actually managed to keep the really good secrets a secret and that people will not see what is coming coming,” Rhimes said in a telephone interview last week from the show’s production offices in Los Angeles.

Both Knight and Heigl have been rumored to want out of the soapy medical drama. Can Rhimes say anything about their futures on the series?

“Yeah. There’s nothing I can say,” she said.

Rhimes - who also created and produces “Grey’s” spinoff “Private Practice” - does a lot to protect her shows. For example, when Denny returned to “Grey’s Anatomy,” actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s name wasn’t on the call sheet.

“I just feel like it’s better when you don’t know what’s coming,” said Rhimes. “If something is already spoiled, it takes some of the magical experience away, and that’s the one thing that bugs me, that we live in such an everything, instant world. Ten years ago, things actually stayed secret.”

When Izzie hallucinated that she was seeing her dead fiance Denny, many fans became angry.

“I was surprised that anybody in a million years would think we would have a ghost on our show,” Rhimes said. “Knowing the show that we have, we knew what we were doing. We knew the journey that we were on. I assumed that people would come on our journey. It never occurred to me that people would go, ‘There’s a ghost on the show.’ Because we don’t have a ghost. It’s a real-world situation. There’s no ghost. So that was interesting to me.”

The series invites fans to interact with the people behind the scenes via a podcast with the executive producers (at abc.com) and via a writers’ blog (at greyswriters.com).

“I know how I like to watch television, and I know that I’ve shouted at my television screen before and wished that someone could hear me. And it is really sort of about fans having a place to shout to,” Rhimes said.

But what happens when they shout?

“We sort of take it all in stride now,” she said. “Because we know where we’re going. We’ve been on a path. From the very first moment of this season, we knew exactly what the last moment of this season was going to be. We’re on a path. We have to still get there. . . . (Viewers) have to stick with us. I think in order to do this job, the only thing I have going for me is my instinct about what the stories are that we are going to tell.”
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu May 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanks Humbugged.

But as I read that, my thoughts were she, sr, doesn't get it!! Her ego, just gets in her way. I also felt a little sick to my stomach as she is still pushing the dead Denny story line. "viewers have to stick with us" who is she kidding, a lot of viewers have already left her show in the dust by the millions, people just got tired of her yanking their chains. :roll: :whistle: The only person she is kidding is herself. :no:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 am

greymaters wrote:Thanks Humbugged.

But as I read that, my thoughts were she, sr, doesn't get it!! Her ego, just gets in her way. I also felt a little sick to my stomach as she is still pushing the dead Denny story line. "viewers have to stick with us" who is she kidding, a lot of viewers have already left her show in the dust by the millions, people just got tired of her yanking their chains. :roll: :whistle: The only person she is kidding is herself. :no:

Thanks Humbugged. ITA with Donna in what she said. But what also struck me was that the fans speculated that it must be a brain tumour and she is hallucinating and SHE (sr) came out and said "Izzie does NOT have a brain tumour" so we all sat back and scratched our head and said "well, goodness; what is he a ghost?" If sr had not straight out LIED, ghost may not even have been mentioned. The fact that he was Izzie's ONLY hallucination made it seem implausible that it was tumour related - usually the patient has all kinds of hallucinations and lots of other symptoms. And now she and her crackpots with crayons are now calling him the "grim reaper".
sr always has an excuse for her behaviour - no one denies her talent (which she ruins because she is so muleheaded) but her integrity is shot. That is where she has lost the faith of the fans.
She cannot see that there is a fun side to speculating and not everyone wants to be unspoiled. She is just a control freak and it is another excuse for her behaviour. Thank the goddesses I do not have to work with her! :cursing:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Fri May 15, 2009 12:44 am

Taylijane wrote:
greymaters wrote:Thanks Humbugged.

Thanks Humbugged. ITA with Donna in what she said. But what also struck me was that the fans speculated that it must be a brain tumour and she is hallucinating and SHE (sr) came out and said "Izzie does NOT have a brain tumour" so we all sat back and scratched our head and said "well, goodness; what is he a ghost?" If sr had not straight out LIED, ghost may not even have been mentioned. The fact that he was Izzie's ONLY hallucination made it seem implausible that it was tumour related - usually the patient has all kinds of hallucinations and lots of other symptoms. And now she and her crackpots with crayons are now calling him the "grim reaper".
sr always has an excuse for her behaviour - no one denies her talent (which she ruins because she is so muleheaded) but her integrity is shot. That is where she has lost the faith of the fans.
She cannot see that there is a fun side to speculating and not everyone wants to be unspoiled. She is just a control freak and it is another excuse for her behaviour. Thank the goddesses I do not have to work with her! :cursing:

I bet when fans speculate and come close to her story, she gets really mad., cough, (the reason you got banned from ABC boards). I have to hand it to the actors for putting up with her antics, I'm with you Tayli, I would hate to work for someone like her! You can tell by interviews with the cast that she is a very threatening person, who holds to her threats. No Spoilers or else!
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 4:20 am

Here is a summary of the finale. Thanks to Shari from the abc board - copy of her live blog so be warned -
SPOILERS

It’s the night we have all been waiting for - the Season Finale for Grey’s Anatomy.

Most people are wondering what’s going to happen with Izzy. Izzy is trying to decide if she should get the surgery to remove the brain tumor. If she has the surgery - Izzy runs the risk of losing her memory. During the test for the surgery - Izzy couldn’t remember anything - she couldn’t even remember how to speak. Meredith doesn’t want Izzy to have the surgery while Derek wants Izzy to have the surgery. Izzy doesn’t know what she wants. Izzy decides not to have the surgery. Alex gets angry and yells at Izzy because he wants her to have the surgery - since it’s her only chance of survival.

The chief buys a piece of medical equipment to try and lure Bailey back to general surgery. So far it seems to be working.

Derek found out that Izzy was convinced not to do the surgery - he thought Christina convinced her and was yelling at her when Meredith confessed that she convinced Izzy not to have the surgery.

Owen tells Christina that he has decided to go back to Iraq.

Izzy was speaking to her friend Allison who is also undergoing treatment for the cancer when Allison stops breathing.

McSteamy asks Lexie to move in with him. Lexie asks McSteamy is he is asking her to marry him and he fumbles and says no - should I be.

When Izzy sees Allison laying in the hospital bed on a ventilator, fighting for her life - she has a Denny sighting (hallucination). Izzy asks George whether she should have the surgery when George tells Izzy that she already made the decision when she decided to fight the cancer.

George says, “You’re a doer… remember. You know exactly what you have to do.”

Izzy tells Derek that he could do the surgery - but if something goes wrong she doesn’t want to end up on a ventilator - she is going to sign a DNR.

Alex freaks out when he finds out that Izzy signed a DNR form and begs her to rip it up. She doesn’t want to be a vegetable. Alex is crying (and so am I). He kisses Izzy and she is off to surgery.

Meredith asks Derek to go to city hall tomorrow. Meredith says, “I don’t want to miss one more day of not being married to you”.

Christina tells Owen that she doesn’t want him to die.

Meredith ends the first hour with this,

“We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, trying to predict the future. As if figuring it out will somehow cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears. ”

Owen finally goes home and visits his mother.

George joins the Army. Good bye George. We will miss you.

The Second Hour

Alex, Meredith and Christina sleep in Izzy’s room.

Bailey gets offered a fellowship to the department of Pediatric Surgery.

Izzy wakes up.

George O’Malley tells Bailey that he joined the army to be a trauma surgeon.

Meredith tells Christina that she is getting married today.

Izzy has her memory - but her short term memory is messed up. She keeps asking how the surgery went.

If Bailey accepts the peds fellowship - her husband has informed her that he will divorce her. This makes it a HUGE decision.

Everyone is upset about George joining the army - with the men stating he’s coming back in a body bag.

Alex is posting signs throughout Izzy’s room - trying to get her to remember.

Meredith tells Christina that it’s important to tell people how you feel - so she tells Christina that she loves her. Believe it or not - Christina hugs Meredith.

Christina tells Owen that she loves him. Christina tells Owen that he traumatized her because she can’t breathe without him.

Alex yells at Izzy because he doesn’t know what to do about her short term memory loss. He promised Izzy that she wouldn’t have to live like this and doesn’t know how to handle it. He admits they married because they thought Izzy was dying. Now what??

Bailey goes to the Chief and requests a spot in general surgery. When she tells the Chief about the ultimatum that her husband gave her. Bailey has decided to leave her husband anyway - even though she is not taking the Pediactric Fellowship. When the Chief says her husband is scared - Bailey says we’re all scared. He’s just weak.

McDreamy tells Lexie he is buying a house and moving on without her.

Meredith and Derek are trying to go to city hall but are having a problem making time to do it. They decide to write their vows (on post its). They promise to love each other even when they hate each other. No running ever - no one walks out. They agree to take care of each other when they are old, senile and smelly. This is forever. Derek signs the post it - so does Meredith. They kiss and announce they are now married.

Izzy is upset over what Alex said and REMEMBERS it!!

Christina says yes to Owen (i’m not sure to what - he said to Christina before - just say yes).

Okay………………way too much excitement.

Izzy’s heart stops. Alex is giving her CPR. She sees the light - walks onto the elevator in a brides maids dress.

There was a man who got hit by a bus. He was unrecognizable. The entire hour was spent trying to save him. He writes 007 in Meredith’s palm. She starts screaming - it is GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

When Izzy gets on the elevator - she meets up with George (in his army uniform).

Now the cliffhanger - will they bring Izzy back?? Will George make it??? Can we wait until September to find out??? I know I can’t.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

shonda rhines I officially hate you!!!! :x :x :x
No merder wedding and no mcbaby???????
Who was pregnant anyway????? :cry:
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 am

Leliforever wrote:shonda rhines I officially hate you!!!! :x :x :x
No merder wedding and no mcbaby???????
Who was pregnant anyway????? :cry:

Leli, I think it was a "union" - a Mere and Derek type wedding - I never thought that we would ever get a normal, formal wedding so I was not surprised to see how it was done. To me they are married and they have made their vows. I am content! :D
But what has happened to my Markie and Lexie? :cry:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers