Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episodes 5.23 - Here's to Future Days - 5.24 - Now or Never

Postby Leliforever on Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 am

Taylijane wrote:
Leliforever wrote:shonda rhines I officially hate you!!!! :x :x :x
No merder wedding and no mcbaby???????
Who was pregnant anyway????? :cry:

Leli, I think it was a "union" - a Mere and Derek type wedding - I never thought that we would ever get a normal, formal wedding so I was not surprised to see how it was done. To me they are married and they have made their vows. I am content! :D
But what has happened to my Markie and Lexie? :cry:

I think i have to wait to see the scene (any youtube link would help since i' using i-pod now ) before i decide whether or not they are married for me.at leasr,do they wear rings??? :cry:

Lexie wanting to wait 6 years... :unsure: wow!
And no mchouse mension at all?
Honestly that woman must have forgotten about it :x
So the pregnancy spoiler was ... Fake??? :S
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby md_em on Fri May 15, 2009 6:49 am

Ok, thanks for the recap Tayli ... I cannot manage to download the epi ... Humbugged, if yous is working can you PM me the link please ?
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am

md_em wrote:Ok, thanks for the recap Tayli ... I cannot manage to download the epi ... Humbugged, if yous is working can you PM me the link please ?

I found a link but it goes really slowwwwwwww... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
that's because it's a double episode and many people are downloading.
I'll probably won't have time to watch the episode tonight since I'm sitting my english exam this evening and with that download spead... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri May 15, 2009 7:55 am

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:Ok, thanks for the recap Tayli ... I cannot manage to download the epi ... Humbugged, if yous is working can you PM me the link please ?

I found a link but it goes really slowwwwwwww... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
that's because it's a double episode and many people are downloading.
I'll probably won't have time to watch the episode tonight since I'm sitting my english exam this evening and with that download spead... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good luck Leli with your exam.
My link is finally working and could be worth ... but indeed double episodes, so a lot longer to download !!!

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby McSunny on Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 am

MD’s Final Scene 5.24 (marriage scene)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCFs-vw89rQ
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 9:49 am

Sunny, Thanks for the link!
I am like Em - waiting and waiting for it to download - so slow and double epi! :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri May 15, 2009 11:28 am

Taylijane wrote:Sunny, Thanks for the link!
I am like Em - waiting and waiting for it to download - so slow and double epi! :cry:

Tayli, If you got in the official discussion thread, Leli gave a link with Chris and Mer, it's cute :blush:

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 2:00 pm

md_em wrote:

Tayli, If you got in the official discussion thread, Leli gave a link with Chris and Mer, it's cute :blush:

Thanks, Em.
What a gorgeous scene. One of my favourites. I also loved Derek and Mere in the corridor - Mere telling him she did not want to go another day not being married to him.

I loved their "wedding" - I had a feeling it was going to be so non-traditional. They are just as committed to each other in their vows as they would be if they had of had a formal ceremony of some kind. I think it suited them both.

George and Izzie are gone. :cry:

And that makes me very sad. :cry:

And my favourite twosome have got each others' number. :wub: Stand back and watch the great Manwhore fall.

Timber! ;)
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Fri May 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Taylijane wrote:
md_em wrote:

Thanks, Em.
What a gorgeous scene. One of my favourites. I also loved Derek and Mere in the corridor - Mere telling him she did not want to go another day not being married to him.

I loved their "wedding" - I had a feeling it was going to be so non-traditional. They are just as committed to each other in their vows as they would be if they had of had a formal ceremony of some kind. I think it suited them both.

George and Izzie are gone. :cry:

And that makes me very sad. :cry:

And my favourite twosome have got each others' number. :wub: Stand back and watch the great Manwhore fall.

Timber! ;)

Tayli, I love their union, but I would like them to have an official union (it can make a difference, especially when something bad happens to you).

I love the MerDer scenes, and I really love as well the one with Christina (I love you and hug). There are a lot of good scenes. The 'oh god' was Mer and indeed for George.
Really don't know what's going to happen next.

P.S. Tayli, in the context you're using it, what does 'timber' means ?
(I saw a lot of timber trees in Queensland, but I don't think that's what you mean :rofl: )

md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri May 15, 2009 11:37 pm

md_em wrote:
P.S. Tayli, in the context you're using it, what does 'timber' means ?
(I saw a lot of timber trees in Queensland, but I don't think that's what you mean :rofl: )

Sorry, Em. When you cut down (fell) trees - you yell "Timber" when it is about to fall as a warning. I was thinking of Mark "falling" hard for Lexie. :) But, I guess it is too late - he has fallen! :lol:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Mon May 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers