Season 6 - Speculations

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Season 6 - Speculations

Postby md_em on Sat May 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi all :rofl:
Season 5 is going to end soon, so I was thinking that we might speculate on what is going to happen next season.
A McBaby would be great :rofl: :wub: :wub:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Taylijane on Sat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I think we will be down at least one cast member (George - TRK) and maybe another (Izzie - KH) so my prediction is the arrival very early on of Nathan.
The Chief mentioned Mere gift of the diaries in 5.22 - so I think he is going to discover some hint from Ellis that he may have a son.
The frozen embryos of Izzie and Alex will rear their heads at some stage in S6.
Addison has got to make some appearance - sr will not be able to help herself - she will torture us again with her return and her response to "married" Meredith and Derek and married Mark and Lexie. :P
We will find out more about Mark's life with the Shepherd's and why he spent so much time at their home rather than with his parents.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby md_em on Sat May 09, 2009 1:55 pm

I guess you're right about Nathan ... but i really don't like this storyline (but since when sr cares about GA fans ???).
Indeed, I noticed as well that the Chief mentioned Ellis diaries, so they will be back next season.
Of course, we will get a Mexie wedding, I'm all for a Mexie wedding but then what after :S :PP
If Izzie is not longer here, we're going to have a very dark and twisty Alex.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Leliforever on Sat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Nice thread girls!
If KH leaves,we will get a dark and twisty Alex.But maybe Addison will become a regular again!(O,God! :scared: ) and they may make up!
I'm keeping my fingers crosses for a McBaby (at least one! :wub: :wub: )...
I don't wanna see Ellen getting replaced or anything.SHe'll probably been gone for some episodes but please,let her stay! :cry: :cry:
Don't like that nathan story either! ¬¬ ¬¬
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby greymaters on Sat May 09, 2009 3:04 pm

to add to all your speculations

I believe Bailey will finish her Residency, the Chief will once more consider retiring and ask Bailey if she would take over the position of Chief. Then it will go before the board at SGH.

McBaby sounds good...

and Yes Izzie's harvested eggs will come into play at some point. but if Izzie dies, who will be the surrogate mother? Me thinks Alex would want Meredith to be..but who knows could even be Addison or one of the Calzona s

If Izzie lives we will see her gathering her memory back. If she dies, I agree, Alex may have a very hard time dealing with it...maybe turn to drinking.

Thacher will be back, putting Lexie and Meredith through an emotional period. Maybe he "falls off the wagon "again.( A term that means he will return to drinking)

Lexie being effected in a very bad way.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby ObscureAllure on Mon May 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Taylijane wrote:I think we will be down at least one cast member (George - TRK) and maybe another (Izzie - KH) so my prediction is the arrival very early on of Nathan.
The Chief mentioned Mere gift of the diaries in 5.22 - so I think he is going to discover some hint from Ellis that he may have a son.
The frozen embryos of Izzie and Alex will rear their heads at some stage in S6.
Addison has got to make some appearance - sr will not be able to help herself - she will torture us again with her return and her response to "married" Meredith and Derek and married Mark and Lexie. :P
We will find out more about Mark's life with the Shepherd's and why he spent so much time at their home rather than with his parents.



I'm actually *REALLY* interested in this. I'm disappointed they haven't gone down this route yet. Their friendship is so unique, I know there's so much more to it. After all, they had to be more than just buds for him to forgive Mark. And Mark's 'I came out here to get you back' lol despite being funny, I think it tells how close they actually were. I want to know more about it.

I think TRK won't leave if KH doesn't. And I think she isn't leaving now, I think she opened her eyes in time, and the execs aren't going to easily let go of their cash cow. Hopefully this means TRK isn't leaving then.

I'm fairly certain a McBaby will be introduced in the finale to set up for next year... Not sure whether or not I want it right now though.

I think Owen/Cristina will overtake most of the next season.
Image
Image
Image
GO SAINTS!
Mafia Timer
OA is actually French for townie. Did you know that? Learn something new every day. 
User avatar
ObscureAllure
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
Location: New Orleans
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby md_em on Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am

BTW do you think that we will get our McMansion in season 6 or do we need to wait season 10? :PP :PP
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby McSunny on Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

I think Izzie may live but lose her memory so all S6 she will be dealing with that. Possibly as a recurring character for sweeps.

I think TRK is gone and I hate it. I think the bad feelings between TR & sr just go way too deep to ever be gotten over by them and I think this is sr's way of getting rid of him while she can. I think she hopes that the fans think it's all TR's fault and that he comes off badly in this. I only give true credit when there is fact and if TR was such a whiny and difficult person to work with then I think there would be lots of facts to back that up. And the facts are not there. We heard one little rumor. Don't know if ya'll remember but in S2 there were rumors that EP was a big Diva on set. Now, we know that is just baloney!

Alex will be dealing with Izzie's memory loss and not taking it well but he may channel some of that into kicking butt as a surgeon.

Addison will be in another BIG EVENT CROSSOVER where hopefully she saves MerDer's McBaby. If Izzie does die then Addison will consider carrying the Iz/Alex baby.

If we do have a McBaby (which I hope that we do) we may actually HAVE to see some type of time jump due to how far along EP will be when they start shooting at the end of July/Aug.

Owentina will probably make it through the year and then break up at the end of S6 for the DRAMA.

Calzone will continue to build but at some point I think Callie will be attracted to a man again (possibly Mark) and that will set up a triangle.

I think they may bring on another Cardiac Attending and that person will probably be in a triangle with a couple of our current couples either Calzone or Mexie.

Mexie will probably continue to disgust me and as for a Mexie marriage well typing that mad me throw up a little in my mouth. :haha:


ETA: I do believe that Nathan will show up fairly early in S6. If not the SP then at least the first week of sweeps which I believe is in Oct.
Last edited by McSunny on Tue May 12, 2009 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Leliforever on Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

md_em wrote:BTW do you think that we will get our McMansion in season 6 or do we need to wait season 10? :PP :PP

i was hoping that we would get some of it during the finale but season 10 sounds more likely :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby md_em on Tue May 12, 2009 11:36 am

McSunny wrote:I think TRK is gone and I hate it. I think the bad feelings between TR & sr just go way too deep to ever be gotten over by them and I think this is sr's way of getting rid of him while she can. I think she hopes that the fans think it's all TR's fault and that he comes off badly in this. I only give true credit when there is fact and if TR was such a whiny and difficult person to work with then I think there would be lots of facts to back that up. And the facts are not there. We heard one little rumor. Don't know if ya'll remember but in S2 there were rumors that EP was a big Diva on set. Now, we know that is just baloney!


I agree Tayli, if TRK is leaving it's sr fault and not his fault.


McSunny wrote:I think they may bring on another Cardiac Attending and that person will probably be in a triangle with a couple of our current couples either Calzone or Mexie.

Mexie will probably continue to disgust me and as for a Mexie marriage well typing that mad me throw up a little in my mouth. :haha:


You're right, we will get a new cardiac surgeon.
As far as Mexie, I doubt that the writers will not make their lives a little more complicated than it is now.
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Leliforever on Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Since Arizona is a regular,does that mean that Bailey will finallly go for the peds??
I still haven't cleared her decision in my head.Has she made her choice>???

And then,next year,will be our residents' 3rd year (like Bailey) so they have to choose speciality... :hmm:
Plus,lexie will be a resident
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby md_em on Wed May 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Leliforever wrote:Since Arizona is a regular,does that mean that Bailey will finallly go for the peds??
I still haven't cleared her decision in my head.Has she made her choice>???

And then,next year,will be our residents' 3rd year (like Bailey) so they have to choose speciality... :hmm:
Plus,lexie will be a resident


Bailey is not a 3rd year resident. She's at least a 5th year resident (remember beginning of season 4, to be head or chief (?) of the resident you have to be a 5th year resident). BTW, what about SGH being n°12 :S :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Leliforever on Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Since Arizona is a regular,does that mean that Bailey will finallly go for the peds??
I still haven't cleared her decision in my head.Has she made her choice>???

And then,next year,will be our residents' 3rd year (like Bailey) so they have to choose speciality... :hmm:
Plus,lexie will be a resident


Bailey is not a 3rd year resident. She's at least a 5th year resident (remember beginning of season 4, to be head or chief (?) of the resident you have to be a 5th year resident). BTW, what about SGH being n°12 :S :S


Wait,wait,wait
sb explain the medical things in America...
I thought it's one year for the interns and then 3 years for residents...And after that you're supposed to become an attending?
If I'm wrong please correct me cause I'm confused! :unsure:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby Humbugged on Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:Since Arizona is a regular,does that mean that Bailey will finallly go for the peds??
I still haven't cleared her decision in my head.Has she made her choice>???

And then,next year,will be our residents' 3rd year (like Bailey) so they have to choose speciality... :hmm:
Plus,lexie will be a resident


Bailey is not a 3rd year resident. She's at least a 5th year resident (remember beginning of season 4, to be head or chief (?) of the resident you have to be a 5th year resident). BTW, what about SGH being n°12 :S :S


Wait,wait,wait
sb explain the medical things in America...
I thought it's one year for the interns and then 3 years for residents...And after that you're supposed to become an attending?
If I'm wrong please correct me cause I'm confused! :unsure:



the residency lasts 5 years ( Intern year,year 2 ,year 3,year 4 , year 5 )
year 3 is when they should choose their speciality but Webber said in 5-03 that it would be 4th year.

yr 6 & yr 7 is when they do their fellowship after that they can become attendings or do other specialities as well
User avatar
Humbugged
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 pm
Location: Bronte Country ,West Yorks
Gender: Male

Re: Season 6 - Speculations

Postby McSunny on Wed May 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Bailey has not been accepted for the Peds fellowship yet. But spoilers indicate that she will be in the finale.
User avatar
McSunny
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 am
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

cron