Richard Alpert’s Files: Sayid Jarrah video

For all videos and movies created by our Community.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Richard Alpert’s Files: Sayid Jarrah video

Postby AndrewMichaels on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 am

So I put this video together about two weeks ago, but it has since become slightly obsolete. First Richard came out of the woods, when I assumed we would not see him again until his flashback episode. Then Miles recently became useful for the first time ever in the show, when he told of Ben killing Jacob. You may notice these flaws while watching the video. Regardless I am posting the video since I did put some time into making it, and also in honor of two of my favorite characters of the show. It is called……

Richard Alpert’s Files: Confidential Island Intelligence: Scouting Report # 1: Team Smoke Monster: Sayid Jarrah

I think it has a catchy title……almost poetic. (I know.......I should have made the title longer)

Hope you enjoy:

http://whatisandrewmichaelsdoingnow.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/richard-alperts-files-confidential-island-intelligence-scouting-report-1-team-smoke-monster-sayid-jarrah/
AndrewMichaels
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Richard Alpert’s Files: Sayid Jarrah video

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I love your videos! "Deadly Pimp Assassin" "Has been known to known to shower to change appearance".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Re: Richard Alpert’s Files: Sayid Jarrah video

Postby AndrewMichaels on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm

charliefan4life wrote:I love your videos! "Deadly Pimp Assassin" "Has been known to known to shower to change appearance".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks so much, I am very happy that people out there get entertainment from my videos!
AndrewMichaels
Viewer

Return to Fan Vids