Did you ever notice....

Sig testing, code testing, birthday threads, spam - Don't go too wild!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Did you ever notice....

Postby Brewski on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 am

Did you ever notice when you have money and have a job you spend it on the stupidest things and never really buy anything meaningful, and yet when your stone broke and your struggling to get buy you always see stuff you'd love to buy but cant?
Did you ever notice how people look at you when you drive by them on a bus?, Like the dirty looks they throw you, is it just because your on a bus and getting there quicker than them or what!??!
Did you ever notice when you order food to be delivered to your house you become like the most impatient person ever and your constantly imagining you heard the doorbell, sometimes even going out to check. And on the flip side of things if your watching tv and you havent ordered food and the doorbell rings you really dont wanna get up and move your ass and hope someone else answers it even though it could be an emergency.
Did you ever notice if your at the ATM and a person is at the machine infront of you, you kinda feel like your freaking them out when they guard their pin from you when entering it. Is it just me or does it make you feel really uncomfortable queuing behind someone getting money out while you think they think your about to pull a knife on them and take their money. And how far away is a safe distance to queue from the person ahead before it looks like your actually waiting just around the corner from the ATM ready to mug them as they walk away!?! O.o
Did you ever notice at the supermarket, the "express" checkout really doesnt go that quickly when theres more than 2 people ahead of you with baskets full to the brim. Your nearly better off queuing in a busier lane. ALSO , did you ever notice when you've a choice to pick two lanes, you always pick the one that looks faster but turns out to be slower in the end. :scared:
Did you ever notice someone eating beside you when your not eating anything , how the noise of every little crunch seems to get on your nerves!?
Random rants over ...for now.
Has an iphone that belongs to some of you! :P
Brewski
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Did you ever notice....

Postby Bonky on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 am

Nope, never noticed any of that stuff. I think it's just you. :|

Just kidding!
Brewski wrote:Did you ever notice someone eating beside you when your not eating anything , how the noise of every little crunch seems to get on your nerves!?

This happened to me at work on Monday. Just before I went on my lunch break, I was alone in the office with my boss. She was eating a packet of crisps. I could have sworn they were the loudest crisps ever made. Every crunchy chomp made me want to stuff the whole bag down her throat until she choked.
Bonky
Supporting Actor

Postby Jeepy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 am

Brewski wrote: when your stone broke and your struggling to get buy you always see stuff you'd love to buy but cant?

I think this is because you don't look at it too closely cos you know you can't afford it. If you could afford it, you'd look properly at it, notice it had swastikas or whatever all over it and you wouldn't bother buying it.

Good rants though Brewski. :thumbsup:
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby Brewski on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 am

Bonky wrote:
Brewski wrote:Did you ever notice someone eating beside you when your not eating anything , how the noise of every little crunch seems to get on your nerves!?

This happened to me at work on Monday. Just before I went on my lunch break, I was alone in the office with my boss. She was eating a packet of crisps. I could have sworn they were the loudest crisps ever made. Every crunchy chomp made me want to stuff the whole bag down her throat until she choked.

Ahhhh!! yeah its sooo annoying CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH, or if they're eating a really smelly bag of crisps too that gets on my nerves like !!
I was sitting down watching tv the other day and my flatmate came in and plonked his ass down opposite me eating a big garlic cheese fries combo. I HATE garlic and everyone i live with knows that it makes me gag lol, he did it deliberatly to get on my nerves and i had to get outta the room lol. So damn annoying!

DharmaJeep wrote:
Brewski wrote: when your stone broke and your struggling to get buy you always see stuff you'd love to buy but cant?

I think this is because you don't look at it too closely cos you know you can't afford it. If you could afford it, you'd look properly at it, notice it had swastikas or whatever all over it and you wouldn't bother buying it.

Good rants though Brewski. :thumbsup:

Thats so true, i look at things in a store and think to myself ah i'll just buy it. Especially this is the case when supermarket shopping, i know i should be keeping an eye out for bargains but im so lazy i just wanna pick up stuff an get outta there. Then when payday hasnt rolled around or i just cant afford stuff i have to stretch everything i have to make ends meet and i see awesome stuff i'd love to afford.
Has an iphone that belongs to some of you! :P
Brewski
Star Billing

Postby Finli Otego on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 am

Moved to appropriate section. :)

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciubia on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 am

How I missed Brewski....

That ATM one is right on the money!! :rofl: I'm always freaking out 'cause then I start thinking that they are going to turn on me because they're thinking I'm gonna mug them so I just go away and wait until it's clear! :lol:
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby Jeepy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I had a really boring dream about standing at a cashpoint last night. I blame Brewski :cursing:
Jeepy
Emmy Nominee

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Brewski wrote:Did you ever notice how people look at you when you drive by them on a bus?, Like the dirty looks they throw you, is it just because your on a bus and getting there quicker than them or what!??!

Just give them the 'bus-face' , like so

and they promptly get scared and look away :thumbup:
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

Postby Nicole on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Find a picture of Paddy doing the bus-face!!! :lol: :rofl: :thumbsup:
"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that... is just progress."

Nicole
Emmy Winner

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Nicole wrote:Find a picture of Paddy doing the bus-face!!! :lol: :rofl: :thumbsup:

I searched my computer up and down but i dont have one :cry:
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

Postby Owa! on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Brewski wrote:Did you ever notice when you have money and have a job you spend it on the stupidest things and never really buy anything meaningful, and yet when your stone broke and your struggling to get buy you always see stuff you'd love to buy but cant?

Did you ever notice when you order food to be delivered to your house you become like the most impatient person ever and your constantly imagining you heard the doorbell, sometimes even going out to check.

Did you ever notice if your at the ATM and a person is at the machine infront of you, you kinda feel like your freaking them out when they guard their pin from you when entering it. Is it just me or does it make you feel really uncomfortable queuing behind someone getting money out while you think they think your about to pull a knife on them and take their money. And how far away is a safe distance to queue from the person ahead before it looks like your actually waiting just around the corner from the ATM ready to mug them as they walk away!?!

Did you ever notice someone eating beside you when your not eating anything , how the noise of every little crunch seems to get on your nerves!?

Yes, yes, yes, and by God Yes!! :lol:
FiveBretz... you suck!
Owa!
Emmy Nominee

Postby mom on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Did you ever notice that if you are laughing at something others start laughing with you without even knowing what was/is so funny O.o Also Light Beer weighs the same as regular beer :D ;)

Thanks to zeek for the most awesome signature!
mom
Emmy Nominee

Location: In the sky with Lucy visting Sadie hope I don`t get a ticket from Rita.

Return to "All The Other Stuff"