[Official] Desperate Housewives Ep. 7.02 Discussion

General discussion for 'Desperate Housewives'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Desperate Housewives Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

"You Must Meet My Wife"

9:00PM

Discuss the latest Desperate Housewives episode here.

SUSAN FEELS GUILTY ABOUT LYING TO MIKE ABOUT HER NEW, RISQUE SIDE JOB, BREE UNEXPECTEDLY FIRES KEITH WHEN SHE FINDS HERSELF FALLING FOR HIM, LYNETTE THINKS RENEE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE HER MARRIAGE, AND PAUL INTRODUCES THE LADIES TO HIS NEW WIFE, ON ABC'S "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES"

Brian Austin Green Guest Stars as Keith

Lainie Kazan Guest Stars as Susan's Apartment Manager, Maxine

"You Must Meet My Wife" - After Renee begins spending a lot of time with Tom, an angry Lynette feels she's trying to sabotage their marriage; Bree fires Keith (Brian Austin Green) without warning when she suddenly finds herself falling for him; Susan is wracked with guilt about lying to Mike about her new, risque side job; Gabrielle rushes to the hospital after learning that Bree accidentally hit Juanita with the car; and Paul introduces the women of Wisteria Lane to his new wife, on "Desperate Housewives," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Desperate Housewives" stars Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer, Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo, Marcia Cross as Bree Hodge, Eva Longoria Parker as Gabrielle Solis, Vanessa Williams as Renee Perry, Ricardo Antonio Chavira as Carlos Solis, Doug Savant as Tom Scavo, Kathryn Joosten as Karen McCluskey, Kevin Rahm as Lee McDermott, Tuc Watkins as Bob Hunter, Mark Moses as Paul Young, with Brenda Strong as Mary Alice Young and James Denton as Mike Delfino. Also starring Charlie Carver as Porter Scavo, Joshua Logan Moore as Parker Scavo, Darcy Rose Byrnes as Penny Scavo, Madison de la Garza as Juanita Solis and Mason Vale Cotton as MJ Delfino.

Guest starring are Emily Bergl as Beth Young, Brian Austin Green as Keith Watson, Shawn Pyfrom as Andrew Van De Kamp, Lainie Kazan as Maxine Rosen and Amy Pietz as Madeline.

"You Must Meet My Wife" was written by Dave Flebotte and directed by Larry Shaw.

Source: ABC

- HQ Promotional Photos
- More Promotional Photos
- Promo 01
- Promo 02
- Promo 03
- Promo 04
- 2 Sneak Peeks
- 3 Sneak Peeks
- 6 Sneak Peeks

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Desperate Housewives Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Wow the Paul stuff is horrible... :unsure:

But the rest is EPIC! :D Another great ep! DH seems to be back and in full swing this year :D :thumbsup:
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby BookhouseBoy on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

PenguinJosh wrote:Wow the Paul stuff is horrible... :unsure:

Horrible as in evil-and-fun-to-watch, or horrible as in badly written/performed ?

I liked the revelation about his wife... it gives him a "villain" (sort of) and makes him a bit more sympathetic. Having said that... I bet he totally kills her before the season's over.
BookhouseBoy
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

BookhouseBoy wrote:
PenguinJosh wrote:Wow the Paul stuff is horrible... :unsure:

Horrible as in evil-and-fun-to-watch, or horrible as in badly written/performed ?

I liked the revelation about his wife... it gives him a "villain" (sort of) and makes him a bit more sympathetic. Having said that... I bet he totally kills her before the season's over.

Not badly written, but not particularly fun to watch either. I don't need to see a horny Paul, lol.
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby rogue rider on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:32 pm

I love that Paul is back, he's like a orginal villian of the show, I like his wife but I could'nt help thinking maybe she was hired by Martha Huber's sister to take Paul out.
rogue rider
Extra

Return to Desperate Housewives Discussion [No spoilers!]