3x05 Turning Biminese

General discussion for 'Dexter'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

3x05 Turning Biminese

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 pm

I think Dexter is finally back on its way. :thumbsup: Was very nice to see Dexter hunting and killing Ethan.
I'm glad that Miguel finally found out Dex little secret. There's definitely hope for the rest of the season.
I also liked Masukas part very much, hopefully we'll see more of him. I'm missing his funny moments.

What do you think?

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 3x05 Turning Biminese

Postby AndLoveYelledNo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:10 am

I don't know, I thought this episode was rather boring. This season just hasn't captured me the way the previous ones did. And I figured Miguel was manipulating Dexter the minute he turned up on his boat. I knew he wasn't stupid enough to buy Dexter's lame excuse at Freebo's house.

Very much agree about Masuka! I adore him and he certainly deserves more scenes :thumbup:
AndLoveYelledNo
Supporting Actor

Postby Quarem on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 pm

I like what is going on kind of. After seeing the clip for the next episode I'm not sure if its going the way I thought. I like bringing the father figure back to dex. He gives him advice on women, marriage, and kids, just like how dex's adoptved father did. Just needs direction on who to kill to fulfill the whole issue.

Its the awkward situations that just drives me to watch more dexter. Miguel talking to him at the end just made me not want to watch. Dex isn't fully figuring out the situations, and someone smart like miguel can easily figure it out.

Can't wait till next episode.
Can't wait till next episode!!
Quarem
Extra

Postby SorshaFire on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:05 pm

This season has seemed a bit slow compared to last season but with the last few episodes it has gotten better. Now with Miguel knowing Dex's secret there is a bit more suspense. I wonder if Miguel with be a trustworthy partner of if he'll end up trying to turn Dexter in?
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby missy on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 pm

SorshaFire wrote:This season has seemed a bit slow compared to last season but with the last few episodes it has gotten better. Now with Miguel knowing Dex's secret there is a bit more suspense. I wonder if Miguel with be a trustworthy partner of if he'll end up trying to turn Dexter in?

Agreed, SorshaFire! I am thinking there will be some sort of twist and that, even though Miguel seems to understand Dexter, my goodness, he is the D.A.! :scared: so it seems at some point his conscience will get to him and he may turn Dexter in. Or, that somehow Miguel's crazy brother will suspect Dexter and Miguel will be forced to choose between his brother and Dexter?

This season has definitely been slower than some of the others, but I still enjoy the characters. :)
GanymedeBrontesAntaeusAtlasChronosHestiaWhite Swan
GanymedePolyphemusOtusCronusHemeraDemeterBlack Swan
missy
Extra

Return to Dexter Discussion [No spoilers!]