Help needed - probable virus

Embrace your inner geek! Become one with the world of Science & Technology.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Help needed - probable virus

Postby Dreyesbo on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Avast, the one Adam said, is 100% safe. I also use it, is great, and has helped deal of several viruses in the two years I've been using it. Just a recommendation: Careful at night; when it updates, it notifies you by voice...scared the hell out of me the first time I heard it xD
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Iceman on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Dreyesbo wrote:Avast, the one Adam said, is 100% safe. I also use it, is great, and has helped deal of several viruses in the two years I've been using it. Just a recommendation: Careful at night; when it updates, it notifies you by voice...scared the hell out of me the first time I heard it xD

:rofl:

My McAfee is about to expire, so I might get this. Thanks for the tip Drey :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Joshjb on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Dreyesbo wrote:Avast, the one Adam said, is 100% safe. I also use it, is great, and has helped deal of several viruses in the two years I've been using it. Just a recommendation: Careful at night; when it updates, it notifies you by voice...scared the hell out of me the first time I heard it xD

Lmao, I know what you mean... I freaked out the first time I heard it as well! :P Great program, though. :)
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Adam on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 am

Virus database has been updated! :lol:

Yeah you can trust avast!, millions of people use it and have nothing but good words to say about it. It's the less well known sites that you can't trust ;)
Breaking Bad | The Office | Entourage | Lost | Californication
Adam
Former Staff Member

Previous

Return to Science & Technology