Playboy Magazine Interview w/Matthew Fox

Discuss your favourite and least favourite characters

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Playboy Magazine Interview w/Matthew Fox

Postby beresford on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 am

Ahahah I would love to watch that intreview, poor MF, Bai Ling is just terrible, there are no better words to put it, poor guy:P And glad to know that EL and MF are close!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby lostfan5007 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 am

WOW! Evangeline is really working out! Look at her hands. I bet she can beat both Matthew and Josh with a punch :PP God, she is perfect :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby beresford on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 am

lostfan5007 wrote: God, she is perfect :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

losfan, we actually totally agree on something:P Serioysly, EL is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life, yeah
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby vader182 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:59 am

beresford wrote:
lostfan5007 wrote: God, she is perfect :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

losfan, we actually totally agree on something:P Serioysly, EL is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life, yeah

I'm not sure I'd go that far, but she's up there :thumbsup:.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
We will be found in the end. 5.23.10

My theory that explains the whole show: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19711&hilit=the+light+side+of+the+force
sXe
vader182
Emmy Nominee

Postby lostfan5007 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 pm

beresford wrote:

C'mon, we also agree in some other things. For example, Juliet rocks :thumbup: :thumbup:

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby beresford on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 pm

lostfan5007 wrote:
beresford wrote:

C'mon, we also agree in some other things. For example, Juliet rocks :thumbup: :thumbup:

True fact:)

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Jayidrocks on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Yes E.L. is a beautiful woman( lips, eyes, smile). But her hands and fingers don´t look great ( more men-like and older as her himself- perhaps to much work-out?) Foxy´s beautiful long, slim fingers seem more femal :wub: . But I´m only a woman. :unsure:
Jayidrocks
Stunt Double

Postby lostfan5007 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Jayidrocks wrote:Yes E.L. is a beautiful woman( lips, eyes, smile). But her hands and fingers don´t look great ( more men-like and older as her himself- perhaps to much work-out?) Foxy´s beautiful long, slim fingers seem more femal :wub: . But I´m only a woman. :unsure:

Fox has gigantic hands. I remember watching the trial scene in eggtown when he raised his hand. It was gigantic LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Irrelevant, but JACK&SAWYER NO COMPARISON, SAWYER IS THE BEST HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP (I see some rocks approaching :lol: )

lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby lostmt on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Being from the same general area that Matthew is from, I found it pretty cool to see some of the mentions of the the cities I know pretty well- Dubois and Lander (more Dubois than Lander) both are around the Wind River Range in WY.

It only ends once.
lostmt
Stunt Double

Postby katieb on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Yeah, yeah, Evangeline is beautiful, but me personally, I want to be the baloney in this sandwich! :)

Want to know how to freak Foxy out? Wait until he’s standing in the middle of thousands of screaming fans and sneak up behind him and wrap your arms around him. Poor Foxy. There was a brief moment there when he wasn’t sure who or what had hold of him. Was it an obsessed fan? A crazy Jack hater? Anyone who paid for and sat through "Vantage Point"? :O :cry:

Foxy has a sense of humor though. I wonder if paybacks were hell for Josh? ;)

“Jack, uhm Shephard is obviously the sort of hero of the show, he's where it all begins.” Damon Lindelof

"Jack's Heart is Always in the Right Place" Damon Lindelof

"The paraplegic and the spinal surgeon have always been linked together inseparably as the backbone of the story." Luhks

Proud Member of the Little Coterie of Jack Fans
katieb
Star Billing

Postby katie1421 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 pm

:lol: Matthew Fox's face in the first picture is great.
katie1421
Supporting Actor

Postby Mellow on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 am

Haha, agreed-- thanks for those Katieb. :D
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:10 am

:lol:

Excellent photos. His WTF expression on the first one is priceless. :P
Thank you for sharing this. :thumbsup:

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby beresford on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 am

Those photos are hillarious, thanks for sharing them! If you have any more pictures of the cast interacting with each others like that, I would love to see them:P

And btw, mellow, your new signature is just AWESOME, i love that sun quote, glad I am not the only one who still appreciates her around here!

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby vader182 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:13 am

Those photos literally made my night :thumbsup:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
We will be found in the end. 5.23.10

My theory that explains the whole show: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19711&hilit=the+light+side+of+the+force
sXe
vader182
Emmy Nominee

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Character/Actor Discussion