Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Leli, these are my answers, right now at least. I did them in black But I really don't know :blush:

Now,abc speculation question...Not much to get though(the answers were too obvious this week!!! :thumbsdown: -like who will interrupt Derek's surgury!)

2)What will Callie admit doing to take her mind of her romantic issues?
a-chatting online (that's what I chose!imagine that! :lol: )
b-cooking
c-working out
d-drinking
e-none of the above

3)Who will save lexie from an embarrasing moment
a-mer
b-mark
c-Sadie
d-george
e-None of the above

4)In what part of SGH will Mark get injured
a-On-call room
b-Cafeteria
c-ER
d-ICU (what's that anyway??? :S )
e-none of the above

5)What will Derek show to Chris when he arrives at SGH?
a-An x-ray
b-William's chart
c-His new shoes ( :lol: )
d-A photo
e.None of the above(that's what I chose because it's the proposal ring!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

So I'm listening to guesses as I need some marks to get up to the leaderboard!!! :wub: :wub:
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 am

There is a new promo on the front page.
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
Why is Mere running out side to the ambulance bay at night? Is that Derek hugging Mere? Where are they when he hugs her?

CTV's 2nd promo is there, too.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Taylijane wrote:There is a new promo on the front page.
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
Why is Mere running out side to the ambulance bay at night? Is that Derek hugging Mere? Where are they when he hugs her?

CTV's 2nd promo is there, too.


Hi,Taili! :D
At first I thought that Mer was running to catch Derek who is aparently leaving the hospital...But when he hugs her (because it's surely mer-yeah! :wub: ) she is not wearing her uniform and her hair looks kind of different... :S Not much from the CTV's promo... :(

EDIT:Mcmama is gone or she will appear in this week's episode as well??? :S
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:There is a new promo on the front page.
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
Why is Mere running out side to the ambulance bay at night? Is that Derek hugging Mere? Where are they when he hugs her?

CTV's 2nd promo is there, too.


Hi,Taili! :D
At first I thought that Mer was running to catch Derek who is aparently leaving the hospital...But when he hugs her (because it's surely mer-yeah! :wub: ) she is not wearing her uniform and her hair looks kind of different... :S Not much from the CTV's promo... :(

EDIT:Mcmama is gone or she will appear in this week's episode as well??? :S


McMama is normally gone ...
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 pm

md_em wrote:
Leliforever wrote:
Taylijane wrote:There is a new promo on the front page.
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
Why is Mere running out side to the ambulance bay at night? Is that Derek hugging Mere? Where are they when he hugs her?

CTV's 2nd promo is there, too.


Hi,Taili! :D
At first I thought that Mer was running to catch Derek who is aparently leaving the hospital...But when he hugs her (because it's surely mer-yeah! :wub: ) she is not wearing her uniform and her hair looks kind of different... :S Not much from the CTV's promo... :(

EDIT:Mcmama is gone or she will appear in this week's episode as well??? :S


McMama is normally gone ...


Oh,such a pity... :( :( :( I'll miss her!
But we're going to see her in th McWedding,right??? :thumbsup: :wub: :roll:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Taylijane on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 pm

From the jungle at the abc forum - there is supposed to be a longer promo out there somewhere:
here is what I believe is a slightly different version of the commercial

Meredith and Bailey in hall

Meredith- I know if feels wrong it feels wrong on so many levels I cannot even count them

Shows Christina

Shows Bailey walking down the hall

Shows Derek alone worried look

Shows only looking at Christina

Meredith saying he's a match for your kid that needs the transplant

SK to Bailey, I'm ready to die

Izzy running out

Boy with tubes

Chief saying we organs for this boy (maybe to George)

Bailey alone

SK in wheeler chair

Mer to Chris=He isa serial killer.. He is going to die anyway

I think Meredith in room with Serial Killer

Chief

Meredith and Derek Hig

Derek showing Christina ring and saying he is going to give the ring to Meredith

Meredith frustrated in SK room

Derek saying put down the scapel

Izzy pushing Denny

Arizona and Bailey working on boy

Callie=Mark's Hurt

Mark's scream

Christina turns head while talking to Meredith

Surgey

Izzy

Meredith says No medical book tells you how to deal with this situation

Bailey closing a door

Izzy slapping the dead

Owen in shower scene (from last week)

He's hemorraging-Christina

Meredith look

Bailey-Don't do anything else for this man

Derek-It's your call-Am I an executioner or am I a surgeon
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
User avatar
Taylijane
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Hanging by my fingernails to the Merederous Ledge
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby md_em on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:16 am

Taylijane wrote:From the jungle at the abc forum - there is supposed to be a longer promo out there somewhere:
here is what I believe is a slightly different version of the commercial

Meredith and Bailey in hall

Meredith- I know if feels wrong it feels wrong on so many levels I cannot even count them

Shows Christina

Shows Bailey walking down the hall

Shows Derek alone worried look

Shows only looking at Christina

Meredith saying he's a match for your kid that needs the transplant

SK to Bailey, I'm ready to die

Izzy running out

Boy with tubes

Chief saying we organs for this boy (maybe to George)

Bailey alone

SK in wheeler chair

Mer to Chris=He isa serial killer.. He is going to die anyway

I think Meredith in room with Serial Killer

Chief

Meredith and Derek Hig

Derek showing Christina ring and saying he is going to give the ring to Meredith

Meredith frustrated in SK room

Derek saying put down the scapel

Izzy pushing Denny

Arizona and Bailey working on boy

Callie=Mark's Hurt

Mark's scream

Christina turns head while talking to Meredith

Surgey

Izzy

Meredith says No medical book tells you how to deal with this situation

Bailey closing a door

Izzy slapping the dead

Owen in shower scene (from last week)

He's hemorraging-Christina

Meredith look

Bailey-Don't do anything else for this man

Derek-It's your call-Am I an executioner or am I a surgeon



Would love to see it :(
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
User avatar
md_em
Star Billing
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Same here. When do you think they will release some sneak peeks? Maybe later today.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:31 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:Same here. When do you think they will release some sneak peeks? Maybe later today.


I hope yes...It's so unfair what they do every week..they release the sneaks peeks some time before the episode airs and with the gap-time,I usually watch the sneak peeks when I start downloading the episode! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
But recently,the situation has got worse...I remember getting 3 or 4 different promos each week and now we hardly get 1 or 2! :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
User avatar
Leliforever
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Location: Greece/Athens
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:02 am

Here are some answer's to 2 of the fantasy question, Stop. don't read if you don't want to get spoiled! didn[t I tell you, those sisters break penises :rofl:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/greys-a ... oll2001265
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby sdcsi on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:50 am

greymaters wrote:Here are some answer's to 2 of the fantasy question, Stop. don't read if you don't want to get spoiled! didn[t I tell you, those sisters break penises :rofl:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/greys-a ... oll2001265



That link doesn't work correctly for me and hose recaps won't open. Is there any other way to get at them? Thanks.
sdcsi
Viewer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:51 am

I clicked the link and it didn't work. I don't get it.
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am

sdcsi wrote:
greymaters wrote:Here are some answer's to 2 of the fantasy question,


That link doesn't work correctly for me and hose recaps won't open. Is there any other way to get at them? Thanks.


I am so sorry, they must of taken it down.... :S I don't know what happened.

some of what it said was Lexie breaks Marks penis in the on call room, Sadie covers for Lexie...when all the interns start talking about it.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 am

Ohh, what else did it say? Was it a recap that you looked at?
User avatar
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:28 am
Gender: Female

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:22 am

hbshopgirl wrote:Ohh, what else did it say? Was it a recap that you looked at?



It was a spoiler article about the eppi. I just wish I would have posted it, instead of the link, like I always do :cursing:

It said more, but I just can't remember, sorry.

I guess I learned my lesson, when posting, just don't do a link, I bet Shonda and Co. made sure Buddy TV took it down. :hmm: Sr is such a spoiler Nazi, we all know how she hates leaks...
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron