Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.15 - Before and After - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:14 am

How do we know the girl passing out is Izzie?
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 am

hbshopgirl wrote:How do we know the girl passing out is Izzie?

We don't - just that the person in the clip is tall and blond hair the same length as Izzie and Izzie has an aneurysm that could cause her to pass out and she has to start showing some real symptoms sometime soon. We are just speculating - it is what we do and enjoy, I hope. :) ;)

ETA - And 90% of the time we get it wrong but that makes the 10% when we do so much more savouring. :P :D

Just had another thought, she may be the woman that Addison is called to consult on - we cannot see her hair in the promo pics but we know she has a neuro condition. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:28 pm

hbshopgirl wrote:How do we know the girl passing out is Izzie?

I hope she's not because that would mean more and more screen time for her,dead world and that stupid storyline! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Yeah, I don't think it is her. It's just some patient. They are not going to interrupt Addison's big plot to have Izzie collapse and make it all about her.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Postby Taylijane on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 am

hbshopgirl wrote:Yeah, I don't think it is her. It's just some patient. They are not going to interrupt Addison's big plot to have Izzie collapse and make it all about her.

I was thinking more Izzie has a slight faint and passes it off as missing breakfast and being unable to sleep and she appears right as rain after. It happens at the beginning of the epi and just confirms to her that something is definitely wrong with her - she only had Denny telling her something was wrong before. And this confirmation pushes her to start diagnosing herself and dragging the interns in on a game to help her.
Her big diagnosis and treatment bit does not come until after the crossover but we snippets of her testing herself during the crossover epis and then in 5.16/17 she actually seeks help from Derek when she presents herself with her theory of what is wrong with her or she collapses or something.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:04 am

Taylijane wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:Yeah, I don't think it is her. It's just some patient. They are not going to interrupt Addison's big plot to have Izzie collapse and make it all about her.

I was thinking more Izzie has a slight faint and passes it off as missing breakfast and being unable to sleep and she appears right as rain after. It happens at the beginning of the epi and just confirms to her that something is definitely wrong with her - she only had Denny telling her something was wrong before. And this confirmation pushes her to start diagnosing herself and dragging the interns in on a game to help her.
Her big diagnosis and treatment bit does not come until after the crossover but we snippets of her testing herself during the crossover epis and then in 5.16/17 she actually seeks help from Derek when she presents herself with her theory of what is wrong with her or she collapses or something.

This sounds about right and I think the light bulb moment for Izzie may come when some pt shows up that has some of her symptoms. We know sr loves to parallel the patients stories with the characters. I can see her "getting it" when she realizes, through a patient or through research, that one symptom is hallucinations.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh,I hate that Izzie is sick...I would prefer her being crazy,or even Denny being alive thatn this,...
With the diagnosis and the surgury and the passing outs and everything I don't hink following episodes will live up to our expectetions... :thumbsdown:
Not to mention the delay of the Mcproposal (At least I hope it will happen at some time! ¬¬ )
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 pm

The cross-over and the izzie's story drive me crazy ... difficult to sort out things :cry: :cry: :cry:
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am

md_em wrote:The cross-over and the izzie's story drive me crazy ... difficult to sort out things :cry: :cry: :cry:

You're not the only one Em... ;) Trust me! :roll:
That's why I just wait to see the episodes,which I hope are NOT izzie-Denny centric (that sounded like lost! :huh: )
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 am

Leliforever wrote:
md_em wrote:The cross-over and the izzie's story drive me crazy ... difficult to sort out things :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's why I just wait to see the episodes,which I hope are NOT izzie-Denny centric (that sounded like lost! :huh: )

At least maybe we'll get less of Dizzie during the crossover episodes.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 am

McSunny wrote:
Leliforever wrote:

At least maybe we'll get less of Dizzie during the crossover episodes.

Maybe, but I'm sure in that case it will mean a lot more afterwards ... O.o (anyway I guess after the cross-over we will have to cope with Izzie illness and her dead Denny)
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:25 am

The CTV Promo is on the front page:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/

Neurocystic blastoma - where did who ever it was get the idea it was parasites? And it is no huge big deal - non-cancerous tumour that can be removed with surgery - they are rare though. sr must have just like the name. :roll:

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 am

Taylijane wrote:The CTV Promo is on the front page:

Neurocystic blastoma - where did who ever it was get the idea it was parasites? And it is no huge big deal - non-cancerous tumour that can be removed with surgery - they are rare though. sr must have just like the name. :roll:

I think they say that Archer has Neurocysticercosis which is parasites. Here's the wikipedia link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurocysticercosis
Last edited by McSunny on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am

McSunny wrote:
Taylijane wrote:The CTV Promo is on the front page:

I think they say that Archer has Neurocysticercosis which is parasites. Here's the wikipedia link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurocysticercosis

ETA:

ABC Promo
posting.php?mode=edit&f=6&p=126571

Thanks Sunny. I must have misheard what Meredith said - heard the neurocystic bit and put my own knowledge of neuro and heard what I knew. Sorry - I shall put my brain in gear with my ears next time. :blush:

Here is the promo link for ABC promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrwX2Lx2ILM

Is Addison going to make a last ditch pitch for Derek? In the promo she does not seem pleased to hear about the proposal and she DOES kiss him. It had better be a congratulations or thank-you kiss and not a last ditch effort to get him back. :x
Sunny, your link is not working for me. :(

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 am

Removed my link. Sorry, don't know what the problem was with it.

Yes, I'm not happy about that kiss. :x Regardless of whether it's a thank you kiss or what it is unnecessary and just seems like a slap to the MerDer fans. sr likes to deliver those slaps. I'd like to deliver one to her. :fight:
McSunny
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers