Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.14 - Beat Your Heart Out - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 am

I'm happy to watch have the sneak peeks but I am glad they weren't clips of a really important scene because I like to surprised even though I love spoilers and everything. I had a feeling the sneak peeks would be released early. There is still the watch with Kristen ones that will probably come out.
Taylijane you seem to be on the right track about Bailey.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby McSunny on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 am

hbshopgirl wrote:I'm happy to watch have the sneak peeks but I am glad they weren't clips of a really important scene because I like to surprised even though I love spoilers and everything. I had a feeling the sneak peeks would be released early. There is still the watch with Kristen ones that will probably come out.

I'm with you, hbshopgirl, I like to be surprised too. I have not watched anymore sneak peeks besides the first PrP one and the first GA one with Der, Mark, Owen & the Chief. I only allow myself to watch the promo right after the show and one sneak peek because I used to watch them all and decided I wasn't enjoying the show as much when I felt like I saw most of it before it aired. I usually end up reading the details of the sneaks because they are all over the spoiler section but as long as I don't WATCH them I still feel like it's fresh.

Glad I understood the residency correctly. I knew Bailey couldn't be promoted to Attending without completing her residency.

I was with you on Izzie being the one in the promo that passed out, Tayli. I figured that was how she was going to get the interns to start running tests on her. Now, sounds like (haven't seen it if it's a sneak) she says she's anemic and that's why she passed out.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:54 am

McSunny wrote:
hbshopgirl wrote:I'm happy to watch have the sneak peeks but I am glad they weren't clips of a really important scene because I like to surprised even though I love spoilers and everything. I had a feeling the sneak peeks would be released early. There is still the watch with Kristen ones that will probably come out.

I'm with you, hbshopgirl, I like to be surprised too. I have not watched anymore sneak peeks besides the first PrP one and the first GA one with Der, Mark, Owen & the Chief. I only allow myself to watch the promo right after the show and one sneak peek because I used to watch them all and decided I wasn't enjoying the show as much when I felt like I saw most of it before it aired. I usually end up reading the details of the sneaks because they are all over the spoiler section but as long as I don't WATCH them I still feel like it's fresh.

Glad I understood the residency correctly. I knew Bailey couldn't be promoted to Attending without completing her residency.

I was with you on Izzie being the one in the promo that passed out, Tayli. I figured that was how she was going to get the interns to start running tests on her. Now, sounds like (haven't seen it if it's a sneak) she says she's anemic and that's why she passed out.

I'm too curious not to watch them ... :PP
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:24 pm

md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:

I'm too curious not to watch them ... :PP

Me too! :roll: Even thinking that there's somewhere a thing about next episodes and I cannot see it makes me crazy!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm spoiler addicted! :lol: :lol: :lol:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm

New promo, very slightly different:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFAS27umPo
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Taylijane wrote:New promo, very slightly different:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFAS27umPo

Thanks Taili! :thumbsup: You're amazing,girl!!! :thumbsup:

I don't think I have asked,do you have youtube channels??? :hmm: Maybe we could become friends there! :P
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby McTragic on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Did anyone else notice that when Addison says "I will not watch my brother die", it really sounds like they've cut and pasted that line together - in the editing room? It it just me?

I'm wondering what else they've "doctored" for the promo...
McTragic
Viewer

Postby Taylijane on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:17 pm

McTragic wrote:Did anyone else notice that when Addison says "I will not watch my brother die", it really sounds like they've cut and pasted that line together - in the editing room? It it just me?

I'm wondering what else they've "doctored" for the promo...

Tragic, Not sure they have doctored that part of the promo. I can imagine Addison saying that in the scene where she asks Derek to be God. I think the catch in her voice is supposed to be there seeing she is distressed over Archer.

:offtopic:
How are you surviving the snow and cold?

And Md_em, how are you going down there?

Donna, Hope you are snug and warm, too. :P
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McTragic on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 pm

OH ok, must just be me then. LOL. I've listened to it a couple of times, and it just sounded odd. Never thought of it being her voice catching.... you're right Tay, that makes more sense.

Mate, I am LOVING the snow. We had a foot of snow in London, and I couldn't get in to work on Monday (bizarre that the entire transport network goes non-functional just because of a bit of snow) so we made snowmen and had snowball fights.

I went in today, but it took me two hours to get in (and normally it's 20 minutes door to door - transport, ridiculous!)

But for me, the chaos was totally worth it - I had the best day yesterday!
McTragic
Viewer

Postby Humbugged on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:59 am

Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 am

Major spoilers from Windsprints at TWoP:
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com ... 255&st=435

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 am

I can't get the CTV promo to load, for some reason. That's ok though, I've seen and read more than I usually allow myself. I HAD to read some of the info that Windsprints had. I read the first and second section and then made myself stop. Thing is, I will read all the spoiler speculations here, ABC MB and TWoP so I usually get the gist of it anyway.

It's TOUGH to resists! :nono
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:00 am

McSunny wrote:I can't get the CTV promo to load, for some reason. That's ok though, I've seen and read more than I usually allow myself. I HAD to read some of the info that Windsprints had. I read the first and second section and then made myself stop. Thing is, I will read all the spoiler speculations here, ABC MB and TWoP so I usually get the gist of it anyway.

Sunny, I could get no audio. :(

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Taylijane wrote:
McSunny wrote:I can't get the CTV promo to load, for some reason. That's ok though, I've seen and read more than I usually allow myself. I HAD to read some of the info that Windsprints had. I read the first and second section and then made myself stop. Thing is, I will read all the spoiler speculations here, ABC MB and TWoP so I usually get the gist of it anyway.

Tayli, I could get the audio ... nothing really new given the spoilers we had.

Sunny, I wish you luck to resist the spoilers ... I definitely cannot. I'm like Leli addicted to them !!!!
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Taylijane on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:05 pm

md_em wrote:
Taylijane wrote:

Tayli, I could get the audio ... nothing really new given the spoilers we had.

Sunny, I wish you luck to resist the spoilers ... I definitely cannot. I'm like Leli addicted to them !!!!

Its not Izzie that faints outside in the ambulance bay, it is the pregnant woman who later sees Derek's ring for Meredith. Wrong again. :P

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

PreviousNext

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers