[Official] The Office Ep. 5.17 Discussion

General discussion for 'The Office'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] The Office Ep. 5.17 Discussion

Postby Gus TT Showbiz on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 am

"The Golden Ticket"

Discuss the latest episode of The Office here.

GOLDEN TICKET
03-12-2009 9:00PM

MICHAEL'S 'GOLDEN TICKET' IDEA CAUSES QUITE A STIR- Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) causes a huge problem in the office when he comes up with the idea to put "golden tickets" into packages of paper for clients to redeem for discounts. Andy (Ed Helms), Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) give Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) differing advice on wooing a woman. Rainn Wilson, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton and Paul Lieberstein also star.

Show Cast: John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.j. Novak, Melora Hardin, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Steve Carell, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Rainn Wilson, Ed Helms, Paul Liberstein, Mindy Kaling, C

[No Promos Yet]
Gus TT Showbiz
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] The Office Ep. 5.17 Discussion

Postby maroon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm

It was kinda cool episode, just as always.

I just have this little problem at 04.07 - Jim says "Try to spark up an ongoing joke, and then in a month or two,
if it feels right, you'll know." I don't know, what he wants to say (especially that term "ongoing joke").

If someone can explain it to me, i would be glad (I'm from Czech republic, that's why i have this little problem.).
maroon
Viewer

Return to The Office Discussion [No spoilers!]