[Official] 24 Ep. 8.17 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 8.17 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm

"Day 8: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM"

10:00PM

Discuss the latest 24 episode here

PRESIDENT TAYLOR MAKES A RELUCTANT CALL AND JACK MAKES AN UNPRECEDENTED EMOTIONAL MOVE ON AN ALL-NEW “24” MONDAY, APRIL 12, ON FOX

Emmy Award Nominee Gregory Itzin Returns

As the country reels from the day’s devastating events, stalwart President Taylor attempts to resuscitate the peace agreement, the cornerstone of her administration. Much to her dismay, she is forced to solicit the services of disgraced former President Logan (guest star Itzin). Meanwhile, Jack Bauer makes an unprecedented emotional move that triggers the unthinkable, and back at CTU, Chloe is charged with new responsibilities in the all-new “Day 8: 8:00 AM-9:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, April 12 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-817) (TV-14 L, S, V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Necar Zadegan as Dalia Hassan; Nazneen Contractor as Kayla Hassan; Mido Hamada as Samir; Joel Bissonneette as Pavel; Gregory Itzin as Charles Logan; Sarah Hollis as Presidential Aide; Reed Diamond as Jason Oillar, Navid Negahban as Jamot; Graham McTavish as Mikhail Novakovich

Source: FOX

- Promo and Sneak Peek
- 5 Sneak Peeks

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.17

Postby SuperSerb on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I must say I'm really suprised noone is posting comments on last few episodes.
24 is on it's top IMO. Two silent clocks, first death was major, but second one was MAJOR.
I read official FOX 24 forum, and I see that many fans are not satisfied with Renee's death, but that's why 24 is best tv show for me - everyone is expendable. (except Jack, of course)
And putting Chloe in charge of CTU was just awesome mowe. :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see those final episodes.
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.17

Postby moonman on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 am

I agree about this forum being eerily silent. Renee's death to me was sort of expected the way the season turned out. I have discusses this with some mates and they agree that a lot of things in this season was rehashed from the past few seasons (Mole inside CTS, Islamic terrorists with Russians backing it only to be backed by someone in the US). I still watch and enjoy but its time has come I think and thus, the lack of interest. Also I am never surprised by any death on this show which is what makes it great is that everyone but Jack can die (Wife, Tony, Michelle, Palmer, or Jack killing Curtis which was kind of Epic at the time). Shame TBS or someone couldn't pick this up.
moonman
Extra

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.17 Discussion

Postby JediChewy on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 am

Tony is not dead.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.17 Discussion

Postby moonman on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 am

JediChewy wrote:Tony is not dead.

Yea well before last year he was or was supposed to be.
moonman
Extra

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]