[Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Spoiler discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Postby Mellow on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 pm

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/v-season-2-info-from-executive-producer.html#ixzz0tPV9RrlM

Hey y'all!

Just read this very interesting Q+A with Scott Rosenbaum. Among many other interesting tidbits he said that 'V' would be bringing in MORE Actor's from Lost to work on 'V'

Red_Rings_of_Doom: 1. Will you show the Vs in full reptile suits please?!
2. Will you show the Vs feeding on humans please?
3. Will you bring in Lost actors please?
4. Will the Us Military play a big role once the war starts?

Rosenbaum: Yes to all of the above...

How amazing is that? Okay, the main reason behind is probably to gain a few more viewers but since I'm a big 'V' fan i'm absolutely thrilled by these news. So who would you like to join the V cast?

I would love to see Ken Leung (Miles) as the comic relief. Joining the Fifth Column, working with Erica and co.
He could play some nerdy dude whose nerdy friend got killed by the Fifth Column. His eye liners would mostly compare the V's to Aliens/Monster from the comics he reads/games he plays. It would be so much fun. :D

Happy Posting;

- Mellow; Show Expert(i love adding this, i feel so important :thumbsup: )
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Postby beresford on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm

WOWOW WOW, amazing news!

First of all, congrats for being the V show expert, I don't think I have congratulated you before on that! V is awesome, I absolutely love it! Then, I don't know which actors from Lost I would like to see, I think I would pretty much be happy with any of them!

I wouldn't have probably remember Ken Keung but he actually feels like a nice fit. I also think Henry Ian Cusicky might fit, but who knows, it depends on the role. I don't think it's very easy to talk about a show-actor match, as it depends too much on the role they give them. I'm very excited for this, I hope it's just not a one-episode thing, but a continuous thing, I would be thrilled. Thanks for sharing this Mellow! :D :thumbsup:
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby maelstrom on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm

great news. I'd love to see these LOST actors:

Ken Leung (as one of the aliens!)
Titus Welliver (as whoever)
Zuleikha Robinson (as an FBI agent)
maelstrom
Stunt Double

Postby Sawyer5665 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Very interesting! I hope that Erica gets a true love interest in season two....how about Josh Holloway? :D :D :D

I agree that Ken Leung would be a nice addition to the cast. He's a great actor. Did anyone see his role on The Sopranos? Awesome! :thumbsup:

Let me think....Well, there's no way it will be Foxy...he's pretty much sworn off television roles in his future. He's sticking to movies, if I'm not mistaken. Jeremey Davies would fit in nicely I think. :hmm: There are quite a few Lost alums that I could see fitting in on V. :thumbup:
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Heiots on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

More Lost actors in V? Yes! :w00t:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Yeah, I think most of them would fit, that's why it is so hard to tell who. But if I had to guess I would say Ken Keug is not a very likely choice. If they're going to make whoever comes a regular, they're probably aiming at capturing some more of the Lost audience to V, much as they did when they cast EM as the leading lady. So it's probably going to be an actor with a larger fan-base. Just guessing here, but I think that's what would make sense.
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Josh Holloway? Evie Lilly? :O Michael EMERSON? :w00t:

Oh he'll be a great V. Creeeepy.
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Ahah well something like that yeah. Even though that may be just wishful thinking. :P

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 am

I had this crazy dream about a V merged Lost show with James Ford. :roll:
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 am

Suliet! :wub:

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby fingersplints on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 am

Sawyer5665 wrote:Jeremey Davies would fit in nicely I think. :hmm:

:thumbup:
mafia timer

Miss Ford <3
fingersplints
Star Billing

Postby Mellow on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

I agree Jeremy Davies would be cool.

Also Rebecca Mader right? i think out of all the females /(with the exception of liz of course) she'd fit the most on to the V world.

GOSH i hope DarkUfo has some spoilers soon. I need to knoooow!
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby fingersplints on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:40 pm

I don't think I could see Rebecca being a V or fightening them.

For the ladies, I could see Emeilie de Raven - Season 6 style minus the crazieness and skull baby plus a comb - fighting againd the V's.

I don't think I could see any Lost actors playing a V.
mafia timer

Miss Ford <3
fingersplints
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm

It's easier for me to imagine any of them as members of the resistance rather than Vs but it depends. I wouldn't exactly think of the actress who plays Lisa as a V if I had known her before and she fits her role perfectly. So, it's only a matter of perspective. And I agree that Rebecca Madder would fit, but again, I think they'll go after bigger names

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby sunj on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 pm

oh that's great news!!!I can easily imagine Michael Emerson as a V!!omg!he would be perfect!and how about Josh Holloway getting in the Resistance!!!ok that's probably a dream that never will come true.. :wub: but stil..that would be awesome!!! :D :D
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Next

Return to V Spoilers