Postby dutchie on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:13 am

Sounds interesting.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] V - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby JackVersusLocke on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 am

Tyler's humanity comes into question? Could he really be a V? That could be interesting.
JackVersusLocke
Stunt Double

Postby Heiots on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:55 pm

V: Some spoilers from Scott Rosenbaum

Season 1 of the re-imagined “V” came as something of a mixed bag; it has an ambitious and exciting premise, but often lacked on the execution and follow-through.

For the upcoming second season, producer – and now showrunner – Scott Rosenbaum has promised to fix the problems that permeated the first season and is planning to tell a more structured and mythological show. One of the ways he is planning to do that is by focusing on the decisions made in the first season finale and dealing with the repercussions of those events.

In “Red Sky,” the Fifth Column scored a major victory against the Vs by converting Lisa (Laura Vandervoort) to their cause and eliminating the threat of Anna’s soldier offspring. However, that victory came with a hefty price: Anna succumbed to her feelings of loss, devastation and rage, subsequently transforming the Earth’s atmosphere, inadvertently tipping her hand in the process.

“There are two big things that happened in the season finale that need immediate attention: the Red Sky was released prematurely and Anna had a human emotion, which is not a good thing if you are a V,” Rosenbaum recently told SFX Magazine. “It’s not a good thing if you are a human, either, because it was a negative emotion of vengeance. Now she’s going to have to explain somehow to humans what Red Sky is, and although it’s incredibly bad for us, she’s going to have to figure out a way to sell it and regain the trust of humans.”

However, Anna will be fighting more than one battle when the series returns. Not only did her little slip cause a political and public relations nightmare with the humans, it also triggered doubts in minds of her followers … meaning she will have to get her own house in order before she can deal with humanity.

“At the same time, Marcus [Christopher Shyer] saw her have a human emotion and the rest of the Visitors know the Red Sky was premature,” he added. “So she needs to reassert her control as the leader.”

But what about Fifth Column, won’t they be turning the red sky into marketing gold? Not really, since a new faction in the resistance movement will cause a stir on Earth.

“Erica [Elizabeth Mitchell] is now going to have to deal with the fact that she was in some ways the one that lit the match that started the war, so how does she deal with that?” Rosenbaum said. “Plus the Fifth Column is now growing and there is going to be a faction of it that’s very radical. Our team is not that radical, so are humans fighting amongst each other? It’s going to be more of a problem for Erica because the more radical this group is, the more attention that is called to them, so the walls will keep closing in on her.”

“V” returns to ABC in November.

http://elizabeth-mitchell.org/?p=6806

--

New Photos from V Set – 2×01 Filming

Image Image

Lots more here - http://elizabeth-mitchell.org/?p=6800
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am

Ok, it looks like Erica raided Sarah Connors wardrobe.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Heiots on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:24 pm

I checked her out and yep, it sure looks like it. :lol: Least it's not like what Juliet wore in S3.
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby Sawyer5665 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm excited to see how season two plays out...I have a feeling that I will like it more than season one!

Interesting about Tyler's humanity being questioned....I just don't see Tyler being a half V. It seems like Erica would know that...or at least be suspicious. and if Tyler was half V/half human...wouldn't he have been born like Ryan's new child? With a tail?
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

V S2 Set Pics

Postby Heiots on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Image Image

Image Image

http://elizabeth-mitchell.org/?p=6848

--

I'd let her be my second mom! :lol:
Heiots
Star Billing

Re: V S2 Set Pics

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Nice. Thanks for posting!
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm

STAFF NOTICE!
Merged topics
STAFF NOTICES ARE ONLY TO BE USED BY FORUM STAFF!

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby Mellow on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am

Please tell me thats Tyler dying??? :w00t: :w00t:
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Heiots on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am

LOL. I highly doubt so.

Tyler is one lucky son. :lol:
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby socceroo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:03 am

I read on the IMDB boards that Hobbes' mysterious "her" is a woman named Sarah that he thought died 10 years ago. Can you say love interest? Anyways, I can't wait to find out who they're going to cast. The resistance needs some more female blood.

Sawyer5665 wrote:Interesting about Tyler's humanity being questioned....I just don't see Tyler being a half V. It seems like Erica would know that...or at least be suspicious. and if Tyler was half V/half human...wouldn't he have been born like Ryan's new child? With a tail?

Maybe not if the human genes came out as dominant. Or maybe Tyler was a hybrid experiment by the Vs and he's special because he's the first hybrid that seems 100% human but then Anna was freaking out at the idea of Ryan's hybrid child because it could have emotion and Tyler has emotion too. It makes no sense that it wouldn't bother her with Tyler. :hmm:
Last edited by socceroo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby Heiots on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 am

Hobbes' love interest? :O :(
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby socceroo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 am

Heiots wrote:Hobbes' love interest? :O :(

At first I thought that the poster might have referred to Sarah as 'woman' because they didn't want to give away that she's Hobbes' sister but then I saw the same poster say on another message board that the "her" isn't related to him and I find it very very unlikely that the Vs would blackmail Hobbes' with a platonic female friend from his past. He obviously must have feelings for her otherwise the Vs wouldn't use her to blackmail him into doing their bidding. If she isn't his lover then she must be some kind of unrequited love thing IMO. Either way, it fits well with the scene where Hobbes told Ryan to burn his feelings for Valerie out of his heart because the Vs would only use those feelings against him. I always had the impression that Hobbes was speaking from experience and now the Vs are doing the exact same thing to him that he warned Ryan about. That might have been foreshadowing.

Oh, and I also read that Anna has a tail. I'm hoping the CGI is not going to look as silly as I think it might.

ETA:

The poster also mentioned that Ryan kills a V tracker. There were some behind the scenes photos where Ryan chases down what looks like to be a V tracker. I wonder if that's the scene where he kills him or if it happens later.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby socceroo on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

The person posting season premiere info on IMDB.com is definitely for real. Info from Fancast:

What’s in store for Kyle Hobbes in ‘V’ Season 2? – ripleyaeryn via Twitter
‘V’ exec producer Scott Rosenbaum tells The Big Tease that Hobbes will resume his mercenary role within Erica’s team, but because of the alliance that he is forced to form with Visitor Marcus, “His alliance will be tested.” We’ll also learn about Sarah, the love of Hobbes’ life “whose disappearance sent him down his dark path,” Rosenbaum reveals. “[That] gives him a personal stake in the fight against the Vs and we will see him at his most ruthless as he’s driven to take down the Visitors and reunite with Sarah.” Wait, what – Sarah’s alive? Paging Evangeline Lilly!

The Big Tease: Scoop On Good Wife, V, CSI: NY, Bones and More! | Fancast News
socceroo
Guest Star

PreviousNext

Return to V Spoilers