[Official] Bones Ep. 6.01 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.01 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 am

"The Mastodon in the Room"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

AN UNIDENTIFIED CHILD REUNITES THE TEAM ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, ON FOX

With Cam’s reputation and career on the line, the team travels from overseas to help her solve the case of an unidentified young boy. The Forensics Anthropology Unit lost much of its vigor after disbanding to pursue personal ventures, and it will take the collaborative energy and knowledge of the newly reunited team to unravel evidence and find closure for the family of the unknown boy. After unearthing new clues in the lab and making unexpected personal discoveries, the team realizes they belong back in Washington, D.C., in “The Mastodon in the Room” season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-601) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Amir Assante as 1st Sergeant; Meenadchi Gunanayagam as Mother; Kaleb Carter as Child; Dylan Bruno as Trevor Bartlett; Melissa Marsala as Carrie Bartlett; Danielle Bisutti as Marlowe Becker; Ryun Yu as Patrick Park; Jessica Shim as Kang Mi Cha; Peter Kim as Kang Kyu Bok, Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Jordan Fiderio as Logan Bartlett; Sammy Fiderio as Logan Bartlett

Source: Fox

Sneak Peeks
Promo

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.01 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:20 am

I really liked it- so glad it's back on! :D :wub: I'm going to have to do a rewatch and will post more about it then but I do half to say now that Sweets was looking quite cute with the facial hair :) What did you guys think about it?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I haven't seen it yet, will probably do so tonight after work. I really interested in seeing what has happened during their year off, I've read a few spoilers and want to see how it all ties together. Will post again once I've seen it :D

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby kristy815 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 am

Great episode! Glad it's back. Thought the ending was cute. . .

Thought it was hilarious that every single one of them think they're the one that holds it all together. :D
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby cheggie on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

I can't stop laughing every time I think of Daisy and this Monday written all over her underwear!!! :rofl: :rofl:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 pm

cheggie wrote:I can't stop laughing every time I think of Daisy and this Monday written all over her underwear!!! :rofl: :rofl:

That did make me lol also!! :lol: I think my favorite little exchange was Booth and Bones in the car when they were talking about jungle cats and fleas :D :D

I thought it was interesting they mentioned stuff that some of the fans have noticed like how Booth never wears a seat belt and how Brennen is only afraid of snakes when Booth is around.

I kinda hope Sweets doesn't get together with Daisy but it looks like they will get together. How many of the squinterns do you think that they will bring back? I think a couple of them got other shows didn't they?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 pm

I really liked the premiere, I loved how they brought everyone back together. And Hodgins was soooo cute at the end :wub:
Also, I laughed sooo hard when I saw Sweets wearing that ridiculous hat :rofl:
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]