[Official] House Ep. 7.02 Discussion

General talk about House.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] House Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 am

"Selfish"

8:00PM

Discuss House's Season Premiere here.

When Della (Alyson Stoner), a seemingly healthy and active 14-year-old, suddenly collapses during a skateboarding exhibition, House and his team struggle to diagnose her condition and reassure her parents who already have to cope with their son's terminal illness. After her body rejects a donor lung, and with time running out to save her life, Della's family is left with little hope of securing a new donor and faced with a seemingly impossible decision regarding the fate of both children. Meanwhile, House tries to appease an elderly father and his son at the clinic, as he and Cuddy begin facing the challenges of taking their romantic relationship into the workplace.

Promo
BTS Photos
Sneak Peeks

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] House Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby ripzfx on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 am

I Liked it much better than last weeks episode since I am not in to the romances, although I must admit it does provide for some very cool dialogue lines and interactions. The ending was so sad :( But it probly would have been much more sad if she died.

Off the topic of the actual content of the episode, I am mad that it overran 3 minutes after the start of the hour making me miss the start of The Event, I think it is all Fox's evil plans to get more people to watch lone star instead of whatever else is on at 9pm by making them miss the beginning of it! :mad:
Image[/center]
ripzfx
Show Expert

Re: [Official] House Ep. 7.02 Discussion

Postby AdamDHarris on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Show Competition - Supernatural.
Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Character Competition - Jack Shephard (LOST)
AdamDHarris
VIP

Return to House Discussion [No spoilers!]