[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby real1 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

DarthLocke wrote:
real1 wrote:I adore Gabel/Lee , i can't wait to see him in our universe . btw .. there isn't any new promo swimming around till tomorrow ? :whistle:

:cool:

You're in luck...3 sneak peeks! :w00t:

3x16 "Os" -3 Sneak Peeks!
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-episode-316-os-3-sneak-peeks.html

-Wow Olivia is SO bossy and so, just trying too hard. ---But I am glad we are exploring "soul magnets". :w00t:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't stop watching it over and over and oooovvvveerr :lol:

It's look like a very promising episode i can't wait to see it .

real1
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby supermodel on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Lots of stuff in the Fringe gallery at the Daily Beast, you have to click through the photo gallery to read it all:
In “Subject 13,” we learned that it was Young Olivia who first alerted the other world’s Walter Bishop (John Noble) to the existence of parallel worlds after she crossed over and gave him a drawing of her and Peter among the white tulips. So will Olivia realize that her unwitting confession unleashed the war of the worlds?
“No time soon,” wrote executive producers Jeff Pinkner and Joel Wyman in an email exchange about plot specifics. “That’s a part of a history she has long forgotten. I think we love the notion that we all do things as children that have far-flung butterfly effects of which we cannot possibly conceive or imagine.”

Only one universe can survive, it seems, so which one will it be?
Can we expect to see other universes down the road? And is it possible that the season’s endgame involves pushing these two worlds together or creating a third, separate reality?
“Maybe in the future we will see a third world (or more),” wrote Pinkner and Wyman, “but our story-telling really involves THESE two worlds, based on the fact that Peter was stolen from Over There and brought Over Here.”

Given Peter’s past—the fact that he originally came from Over There before being taken by Walter—it makes sense that he should play a pivotal role in the war between the worlds, with both versions of Walter Bishop desperate to regain or hold onto Peter. But why is this ancient Doomsday Device keyed to him specifically?
Pinkner and Wyman: “A great question, and one that will be answered before the end of the season.”

“Olivia’s ‘powers’ all come from Walter (and Bell’s) Cortexiphan experiments,” wrote the producers. “They were trying to augment the part of her (and every child's) brain that controls a whole host of ‘extrasensory’ abilities—telekinesis, pyrokinesis, mind-reading—but they were trying specifically to access the ability to cross between universes. Triggering any of those other abilities in the kids was an unintended side-effect.”

We got a glimpse of Olivia's step-dad in "Subject 13," when he arrives to pick up Olivia at the day care center, itself a false front for Walter’s clinical trials.
Will this subplot continue to develop and might we meet her step-dad in the present day?
“We will see her step-dad again soon,” wrote Pinkner and Wyman. “Not to be purposefully mysterious, but he won't be exactly in [the] present day.”
Will we ever get to see Over There’s Nina Sharp or (in flashback) William Bell? Conversely, is there any chance of seeing the prime universe’s version of Lincoln Lee (Seth Gabel)?
“The William Bell [from] Over There died in a car crash years ago, so Walternate never had Bell as a partner,” wrote Wyman and Pinkner. “Nina exists Over There—we just haven’t met her yet. And we will meet the Lincoln over here very soon!”
(In fact, we’ll meet him in the March 18 episode, “Stowaway.”)
So just when will we learn more about the Observers? And what is their relationship to the multiverse?
Wyman and Pinkner were loath to reveal too much, saying only when we’d learn more about these intriguing entities: “Season 4!”
While Sam seemed to be a benevolent character last season, we've now seen that he's a far more mysterious and pivotal character than we realized. When will we learn more about his motivations and whether he is a member of the First People?
“Sam will play a very significant role as we get closer to the end of the season,” answered Wyman and Pinkner. “All will be revealed.”
supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm

So is this "Video Update--Psychic Spoilers " is counting as a spoilers or as a teasing but not gonna to happen ? :sneaky:

real1
Stunt Double

Postby JacobsMom on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Wow, those Psychic Spoilers videos are REALLY stupid! :lol: That woman reminds me of a skinny Rosanne Barr too. :roll:
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:37 pm

JacobsMom wrote:Wow, those Psychic Spoilers videos are REALLY stupid! :lol: That woman reminds me of a skinny Rosanne Barr too. :roll:

Well I think there suppose to be "bad-funny", but actually I think she is telling the truth on some of those. O.o
I think FOX has picked up on that things that seem ridiculous and occult (such as futurology) are things we in our current society (first world countries) make fun of, --BUT we shouldn't, because that is where the show is going. ---To scientifically show you patterns between several universes, in which then stirs a debate --can a future ever be predicted? --Or can you make the future your own? --I will say yes to both, because knowledge is power.

I would actually really like the subway one to be true. it would be so metaphoric!

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby real1 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm

In one way Peter may do that ......
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Olivia's soul will be in Fauxlivia's body , and when he will choose to be with Fauxlivia ... Olivia's soul will go to her own body .. then Peter will be at the red universe and Olivia at the blue one

real1
Stunt Double

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Various Snippets and News:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-various-snippets-and-news.html

There's a bunch of links to twitter messages. I haven't had time to read through them yet to see what's all there.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Latest From Ausiello:
Question: I Just broke my arm and I believe an awesome Fringe scoop would help the healing process! Any idea how long Olivia is going to be all William Bell on us? —Heather
Jeff Pinkner: Good luck with your arm, Heather! If only you had the healing tech that they have in the Alt Univ! To answer your question: Olivia will be inhabited by Bell for a couple episodes — but cohabitation is not as benign as William assumes it is…
Question: Last season, Fringe opted for an epic two-hour season finale. Can we expect a similar such finale this year? —Duncan
Jeff Pinkner: No two-hour finale this year, but the last three episodes will be linked in one continuous story arc.
BREAKING: I’m awake! What did I miss?

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/latest ... z1GlVeMDni

Set Photos and More Twitter Tad Bits
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-various-new-set-photos-and.html

More Set Photos:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-more-set-photos-and-scifinow.html

3x17 "Stowaway" Sneak Peek 2:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/fringe-episode-317-stowaway-sneak-peek_17.html

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 pm

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby supermodel on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 pm

From Airlock Alpha:
Producers at J.J. Abrams' bizarre science series are busy casting a new character for the series ... one that will be a recurring role in the fourth season if Fox decide to back the series for another year. E! Online is reporting that the character will be for a new and inexperienced FBI agent named Emily who enter the agency in the final episode of the season.

supermodel
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

supermodel wrote:From Airlock Alpha:
Producers at J.J. Abrams' bizarre science series are busy casting a new character for the series ... one that will be a recurring role in the fourth season if Fox decide to back the series for another year. E! Online is reporting that the character will be for a new and inexperienced FBI agent named Emily who enter the agency in the final episode of the season.

After seeing this last episode, I would much rather have FBI Agent Lincoln Lee become a part of the Fringe team instead. I still wonder what tptb will do about William Bell's new host for his soul? I can't image that someone could keep up that role for very long and not sure if it would work having him around all the time. :S
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

JacobsMom wrote:

After seeing this last episode, I would much rather have FBI Agent Lincoln Lee become a part of the Fringe team instead. I still wonder what tptb will do about William Bell's new host for his soul? I can't image that someone could keep up that role for very long and not sure if it would work having him around all the time. :S

I was almost wondering if Peter was his intention. He offered him TEA at the end of the episode. Although this episode was comedic, on a closer examination, it's down right sinister. William Bell is once again puppeteering for a fate he desires/believes in, which includes being able to gain future knowledge of his death, suggesting that Bell knows of 'some' future and is using it to his advantage.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 am

DarthLocke wrote:
JacobsMom wrote:

I was almost wondering if Peter was his intention. He offered him TEA at the end of the episode. Although this episode was comedic, on a closer examination, it's down right sinister. William Bell is once again puppeteering for a fate he desires/believes in, which includes being able to gain future knowledge of his death, suggesting that Bell knows of 'some' future and is using it to his advantage.

I agree Darth. I do think that Bell is up to something and I still wonder what the relationship between Walternate and Bell was really like in the other universe. It's too bad that we can't have the real Leonard Nimoy as a guest character but I suppose TPTB have now given themselves a way of keeping Bell "alive" somehow. I'm not sure if TPTB would go so far as to having Peter take on the soul of Bell next, but I'm sure this will add to the urgency of trying to find a permanent body for him if that is even possible. I actually thought of the shape shifters during that first scene of the episode and wondered why one of them wouldn't be an ideal candidate?
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

PreviousNext

Return to Fringe Spoilers