[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DharmaLager on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Synopsis for Chuck Versus the Gobbler - Looks good. Considering the show was originally set for 13, perhaps #10 was never meant to bet he true mid-season finale...I'm optimistic.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/chuck-episode-412-chuck-versus-gobbler.html
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Chuck Versus the Push Mix (Episode 13) Synopsis

While Sarah tries to free Chuck's mother, Morgan and Chuck go after Volkoff; Casey and Alex bond; Ellie hopes to ease Awesome's anxiety over becoming a father.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/chuck- ... z1ApNcLH25
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Dreyesbo on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

As you said in the comment above your last, 13 being the "last" episode they were ready for, it should rock, and move the plot forward.

Plus, Morgan and Chuck against Volkoff? They don't stand a chance. But it should be hilarious to watch.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Dreyesbo wrote:As you said in the comment above your last, 13 being the "last" episode they were ready for, it should rock, and move the plot forward.

Plus, Morgan and Chuck against Volkoff? They don't stand a chance. But it should be hilarious to watch.

Can't disagree with myself, can I? I really do feel like they were prepared for 13 episodes, so I'm looking at episodes 12 and 13 (the 2nd and 3rd ones after break) to be very good and the true mid-season finale. It doesn't take away my frustration that Chuck got his abilities back the way he did and as quickly as he did...but can't do anything about that now.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Matt Mitovich wrote that there will be a masquerade ball in Chuck's 4x16 in a british manor. I suppose it has something to do with the new Vivian character, who is supposed to be an Oxford student and daughter of a criminal mastermind.

"@jemjoven The location we're at is doubling for a British manor. It's a masquerade party (Ep 16) where we meet Robin Givens' character."

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/chuck- ... z1BavGvo1a
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 am

Another Chuck Episode Storyline/Basic Synopsis

After Chuck reunites Sarah with her former spy team, old grudges and secrets are revealed; Morgan fends off the advances of a former flame.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/chuck- ... qus_thread#ixzz1CC6UTJJH
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 am

Guest Star News:

"Chuck" is about to do battle with the devil himself.

Ray Wise, who played Satan on The CW's "Reaper," will guest-star in an upcoming episode of the NBC show, co-creator Chris Fedak tells Zap2it. "He plays Volkoff's [Timothy Dalton] lawyer, and he's just wonderful," Fedak says.

And yes, you can infer from that that Dalton will be returning to "Chuck" in the coming weeks. Fedak says that both Dalton and Linda Hamilton will appear in "multiple episodes" between now and the end of the season. Hamilton next appears in Monday's (Feb. 7) episode, Fedak says, and the show is currently working out a schedule with Dalton.

Wise will make his appearance in the season's 16th episode, "Chuck vs. the Masquerade," which will also feature the debuts of fellow guests Lauren Cohan ("Supernatural") and Robin Givens. Fedak describes Cohan's character as a young woman who is "dragged into the spy world" -- sort of how Chuck (Zachary Levi) himself was at the beginning of the series. Givens ("House of Payne," "Nikita") is playing a National Security Council official whose work coincides with that of Team Chuck and who takes an interest in Casey (Adam Baldwin).

Prior to "Reaper," Wise was probably best known for playing Leland Palmer on "Twin Peaks" and Vice President Hal Gardner on Season 5 of "24." His other recent credits include guest spots on "Psych," "How I Met Your Mother" and "Dollhouse."

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/02/chuck- ... z1CqwHB6Ee
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Dreyesbo on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 am

Ray Wise, in this role, is perfect casting. I love it. I also like that we'll see Volkoff again, I just hope they don't overdo it.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby CJ Sonic on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

im lookin forward to more volkoff and ray wise is awesome. I hope they get a lot of screen time together. that would be awesome

Shows I Watch (in no order): Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Glee, V, The Office, Doctor Who, Chuck, Castle, Cougar Town, Psych, True Blood, Being Human, Misfits, Modern Family, Suits, Firefly, Scrubs, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones
CJ Sonic
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

I don't think many would disagree. It would be great if they got time on screen together...but more than anything, I'm thrilled we're getting more Volkoff and it's confirmed.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby spoil_me on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm

More Volkoff may not be good thing if your a Linda Hamilton fan. Just guessing here but Momma's use in show is pretty gone now that she free of Volkoff. They cant just have her disappear from Chuck and Ellie's lives now can they. so my guess is Volkoff returns but either intentionally or by accident we see Linda Hamilton's character killed. This does away with the issue of where does he fit in with series plans.
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Spoilers for Chuck Versus Agent X - Synopsis

"CHUCK"

"CHUCK VERSUS AGENT X"

05/02/2011 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Monday) : CHUCK'S BACHELOR PARTY GETS OUT OF HAND WHEN SOME UNINVITED GUESTS ARRIVE – RAY WISE GUEST STARS – Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) put aside spy work to have a weekend of debauchery, but Awesome’s (Ryan McPartlin) plans for Chuck’s big night don’t go quite as expected. Meanwhile, Ellie's (Sarah Lancaster) investigation into her father's computer leads to a life-changing discovery. Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Adam Baldwin, Scott Krinsky and Vik Sahay also star.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/chuck- ... z1JbR8aOex
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but check out - http://www.chuckandsarahwedding.com/
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Press Release for Chuck Versus the Last Details

"CHUCK VERSUS THE LAST DETAILS"

05/09/2011 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Monday) : CHUCK AND SARAH RACE TO SAVE CHUCK'S MOM IN TIME FOR THEIR WEDDING DAY – LAUREN COHAN, MEKENNA MELVIN, RAY WISE AND LINDA HAMILTON GUEST STAR -- Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah's (Yvonne Strahovski) wedding prep includes one final detail: ensuring that the mother-of-the-groom (guest star Linda Hamilton) makes it to the ceremony alive. Meanwhile, Morgan's (Joshua Gomez) responsibilities as Best Man include his most dangerous mission yet, as he faces Vivian Volkoff (guest star Lauren Cohan). Elsewhere, Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) tends to the last details of the rehearsal dinner and seeks help from an unlikely source. Adam Baldwin, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky, Vik Sahay, Mark Christopher Lawrence and Bonita Friedericy also star.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/chuck- ... z1KNtAaTKu
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 10, 2011 2:50 am

DharmaLager
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Chuck Spoilers