speculation for season 4

Spoiler discussion for 'Fringe'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

speculation for season 4

Postby wearelostbeth on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Seth Gabel is confirmed to be a regular next season.. we know that Red universe Lincoln is in love with FauxLivia, when we were introduced to Blue uni Lincoln, i believe there was an interview in which Seth postulated that Blue Lincoln would have been a part of the Fringe team if Peter hadn't been brought over, as it is he works for another div. of the FBI..

what if next season blue uni Lincoln is part of the Fringe team.. he replaces Peter (who didn't exist) as Olivia's partner & eventual lover over the last however many years.. they are a happy couple..

Fauxlivia, so resistant to crossing that line with Red Lincoln, gets to see what the relationship would be like if she said yes.. the same way Peter & later Olivia viewed the beauty of being together through the lens of his fauxlationship with fauxlivia.

Tension building & culminating with the bringing back of Peter, who Olivia is inexplicably connected/attracted to..

the result of this could be reminiscent of Roland & Jake in the Wastelands having both memories one of Jake's death and a second in which he didn't die... it could drive a person mad!
"Good friends, good books & a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." — Mark Twain

ImageImageImage
wearelostbeth
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: speculation for season 4

Postby myrtus on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 am

wearelostbeth wrote:Seth Gabel is confirmed to be a regular next season.. we know that Red universe Lincoln is in love with FauxLivia, when we were introduced to Blue uni Lincoln, i believe there was an interview in which Seth postulated that Blue Lincoln would have been a part of the Fringe team if Peter hadn't been brought over, as it is he works for another div. of the FBI..

what if next season blue uni Lincoln is part of the Fringe team.. he replaces Peter (who didn't exist) as Olivia's partner & eventual lover over the last however many years.. they are a happy couple..

Fauxlivia, so resistant to crossing that line with Red Lincoln, gets to see what the relationship would be like if she said yes.. the same way Peter & later Olivia viewed the beauty of being together through the lens of his fauxlationship with fauxlivia.

Tension building & culminating with the bringing back of Peter, who Olivia is inexplicably connected/attracted to..

the result of this could be reminiscent of Roland & Jake in the Wastelands having both memories one of Jake's death and a second in which he didn't die... it could drive a person mad!

I think this theory is very likely to happen. Anna Torv has gone on record saying she'd love Olivia to hook up with Lincoln. She's as opposed to the romance between Peter and Olivia as Joshua Jackson is. However, if the Olivias are in a relationship with the Lincolns, I hope that's the end of the P/O relationship. Olivia already has a track record of hooking up with her work partners, adding one more to her list wouldn't be too surprising, but making her fickle would be too much.

I disagree with Gabel, that Peter took Lincoln's place in the Fringe team. The Fringe Division was created, because Walter kidnapped Peter from the other universe in the first place. If anything red Lincoln has his position in the alternate Fringe team thanks to Peter's absence. Besides, Peter doesn't have a position in the Fringe Division, he's just a consultant.
myrtus
Extra

Postby real1 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I disagree myrtus , Walter and Bell were preparing the kids for up coming war between universes before Walter crossed over and stole Peter , the shapeshifters were on our side since 70s , Rebecka was seeing them on our side and knows that they are a soldiers from an other universe .

All things were started long time ago I guess , Bell created the trials in 1981 , before Walter stole Peter in 1985 , so if Peter is not existed in the blue from 1985 , that's mean all what Bell and Walter were working on before that year is true and come to pass , include Olivia's abilities , Olivia's past .

I really am not hooking up with Lee and Olivia as a lover , cuz I can see Olivia still lost Charli and John , maybe Lee is falling in love with Olivia but Olivia is not opening up to any one , saying that Olivia is only falling for her partner .. is part of her character I encore disagree , I think we don't know Olivia's past enough , we don't know who's Olivia after all , we don't know how her mother died while she was 14 , we don't know who did take care of her and Rachel , we don't know who's her father .. if he is still alive or died ? .. we don't know why the cortexiphan is working good on her without any harm .

For Lee , we don't even know who's Lee ? only an agent , Peter wasn't an agent he was consultant ,

:cool:
real1
Stunt Double

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi. We have season 4 speculation thread here: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=103&t=22817

To add to the discussion a bit, It is interesting to think about whom replaces whom while thinking about course correction.

One one hand in the red universe (as it was) it does appear that Lee has taken on the scientific roles of Peter, Walter, and eventual role of Broyles. So to say that there wasn't a lot of responsibility and void-filling riding on the character already is an understatement.

In the blue universe it does seem like blue Lee had the capasity to be apart of the scene, but since Peter is there might then reflect Lee's background hidden nature, although we could say that all red characters are more active, bright, and overly assertive then all blue characters as blue is like water (wise, mutable, withheld, supressed, deep, reflective, introverted) and red is like fire( passionate, social, active, political/recognition seeking, a powerful force, extroverted) ..

But is interesting that we see a future where Lee doesn't seem to exist, or is no longer apart of the FRINGE team and that Peter had become a more active member...so I don't think it's wrong to think that both Lee's might shine and intice Olivias for a bit, however I am also sure that Lees will become our John Scott and Frank Stanton, in which maybe both Olivia's will either loose the Lee's or there will be something innate that tells them "this" is wrong. Just like blue Olivia saw Peter and knew she wasn't where/who she was suppose to be...and Red Olivia lets Frank go.

And it would be very interesting if blue Olivia/Lee likes red Olivia/Lee and red Olivia/Lee likes blue Olivia/Lee...

But what I would really like to happen is for Astrid to have some romance.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby brentoid on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

has anyone considered the possibility than , even tho the observers said "they dont remember him" in regards to peter, that olivia's cortexifan treatment would allow her to actually remember peter? or that peter wherever he now is would be able to contact her ?

this is all asides from the fact that there's now a rip / hallway between two worlds & a doomsday device that without peter would not be there...how are they going to explain that? it just happened?

nuts, totally nuts...which is why i like fringe...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby wearelostbeth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm

[quote="DarthLocke"]Hi. We have season 4 speculation thread here: http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=103&t=22817

Thanks ! I found that thread after creating this post & I copied it onto that one also.. I couldn't find a way to move the post to that thread..
"Good friends, good books & a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." — Mark Twain

ImageImageImage
wearelostbeth
Show Expert

Postby wearelostbeth on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 pm

".. although we could say that all red characters are more active, bright, and overly assertive then all blue characters as blue is like water (wise, mutable, withheld, supressed, deep, reflective, introverted) and red is like fire( passionate, social, active, political/recognition seeking, a powerful force, extroverted) .."

oooh I like this idea..

ImageImageImage
wearelostbeth
Show Expert

Postby DarkUFO on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Moved to Spoilers Section.

Please in future do not post spoilers in the non spoiler section.

Also please use this thread for all S4 Spoilers and Speculation
viewtopic.php?f=104&t=22585
DarkUFO
Administrator

Return to Fringe Spoilers