What do you think - A Season 5 Chuck Game

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

What do you think - A Season 5 Chuck Game

Postby DharmaLager on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 pm

In light of the outcome of Season 4 - I thought it might be fun to have a new segment in here on occasion for the final season called What Do You Thinkl.

The way it will work is as follows. I"ll pose a question (or anyone else can do one of their own, it's a collaborative effort). You answer the question and pose a new one in relation to Chuck.

Let me start:

Morgan is the new intersect. Do you think he'll keep it the entire final season or lose it before the finale?
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: What do you think - A Season 5 Chuck Game

Postby Dreyesbo on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Good idea! Nice way to pass the time until October (so...far...away!)

I think he'll lose it before the finale. Or is that hope? Not sure. But I think that Chuck must be the only Intersect in the world, and thus, Morgan has to lose it.

This next question is cheating a bit, but..

Question:

Will Chuck recover the Intersect or not? If he does, will he lose it? At the end of the show, will he have it or not?
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 am

I'll take this one and (after this, my hope is a few other people will jump in, the more the merrier!)

- Chuck recovering the intersect is likely. I can imagine he'll get it before the end (or perhaps at the end). While I expect this, I would be lying if I didn't say part of me doesn't want him to have the intersect to finally prove that he's able to do it on his own now...but with that said, I don't imagine that will be the case!

Next Question:
Do you think anyone (major) will meet their demise in Season 5? If so, who and why?
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I don't think so... Chuck as a show is too wholesome and warm :)

Do you think a baby Bartowski-Walker might be expected by season's end?
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 am

I don't think we'll see a baby, but I do believe a baby will be on the way. If we do see a baby, it will be more likely in one of those "One year later" finale type scenes like in Harry Potter.

Question: On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Ellie/Awesome are going to be involved in the spy world in Season 5? Why?
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]