Michael?

General discussion for 'Prison Break'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Michael?

Postby Ginta on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 am

Apparently some people think that Michael is the General's son...
He can't be the General's son, why would he be it wouldn't make sense.
Someone please explain why they think that Michael is the general's son.
Ginta
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Michael?

Postby Ballerina-Susana on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 am

I also think that is ridiculous & I think even impossible haha! Just because he wants to help him doesn't mean he is his son although I do think he would have liked him to be seeing as how he was all creepy haha
"For example, in one scene [my character] Sara lets it slip that it's her birthday, and Michael says, "Happy birthday.' When we shot it, Wentworth chose to say it at a moment when I wasn't looking at him. I didn't realise what he'd done until I watched it. He conveyed so much tenderness, it was so poignant, because she missed it all. We were watching the episode together, and when I saw that I turn to him and said, "Awww. I might have a crush on you.”’ – co-star Sarah Wayne Callies
Ballerina-Susana
Viewer

Postby Saskia85 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 am

Or because micheal and linc mother work for the company.
Don't worry, be happy!
Saskia85
Viewer

Postby Laila on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 am

People enjoy speculation & this is one for sure. I truly don't believe this to be true at all. The only reason Krantz offered his assistance is because he wanted something in return... his sole purpose in life is manipulation!
Laila
Viewer

Postby scurt on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 am

I don't believe that this is true either. I hope not, but I think the General looks at Michael as the son he never had.
scurt
Viewer

Postby Litzou on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:10 am

I don't think Michael is General's son too. The guy already has 2 daughters with 2 different women ..
Or maybe Lisa would be Michael's sister?? :roll: :rofl:
Litzou
Viewer

Postby jess21 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm

I don't think General is his father. In fact, Ithink Michael knows something I need to know!! Maybe Michael's mother has woeked for the Company, he knows her very well. I think Michael has the same habilities and problemes of health lihe his mother; The General could have helped her to save her life and now he is helping her son!!
jess21
Viewer

Postby Ballerina-Susana on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 am

I totally agree with you Laila that is what I was thinking
"For example, in one scene [my character] Sara lets it slip that it's her birthday, and Michael says, "Happy birthday.' When we shot it, Wentworth chose to say it at a moment when I wasn't looking at him. I didn't realise what he'd done until I watched it. He conveyed so much tenderness, it was so poignant, because she missed it all. We were watching the episode together, and when I saw that I turn to him and said, "Awww. I might have a crush on you.”’ – co-star Sarah Wayne Callies
Ballerina-Susana
Viewer

Postby ARIS3 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Padman is not Michael's father because he has tried to kill him so many times.Unless...HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS HIS SON :scared: (too sick?)
ARIS3
Supporting Actor

Postby Dea on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm

i thought lincoln could be his son lol.but thats impossible,because he already met his ture father and i think he would tell im if he wasent his son.
Dea
Viewer

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:37 pm

the General is the father of Michael, Lincoln, Mahone, Sara, Bellick, Sucre, Veronica, Abruzzi, C-Note, T-Bag, Self, Tweener, Pope, Sofia, Whistler, Lechero and....maricruz!

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
(not really) :D
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Postby lincsgirl on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:18 am

I can't imagine the General being Michael's father but I will agree that he looks at Michael quite admiringly. I think he can't believe that Michael was able to figure out how to get scylla when nobody else has been able to. I bet he wishes that Michael was his son!!! :PP However Michael is far too smart to join the company and I don't think he will even under sufference!
lincsgirl
Viewer

Postby Wannabe815survivor on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 pm

lincsgirl wrote:I can't imagine the General being Michael's father but I will agree that he looks at Michael quite admiringly. I think he can't believe that Michael was able to figure out how to get scylla when nobody else has been able to. I bet he wishes that Michael was his son!!! :PP However Michael is far too smart to join the company and I don't think he will even under sufference!

:nod: I think the General does have some form of 'respect' for Michael.
Ana-Lucia: Shut up. When I tell you to do something, you do it... I say move, you move... I say stop, you stop. I say jump, what do you say?
Sawyer: You first. :lol:

Sawyer: Swell. I guess we can all sue Oceanic together.

Ben: Destiny, John, is a fickle bitch.

Alex: You locked Karl in a cage! You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him!
Ben: I didn't want him to get you pregnant. I suppose I overreacted...
Wannabe815survivor
Stunt Double

Postby isabelle on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 pm

I don't think Micheal is the general's son either (wouldn't complain if he was though) but i do think that Lisa is Micheal and Linc's half sister. I think they share the same mother.
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby abc123kes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 pm

The General told his daughter "I wanted a son". Unless he doesn't know Michael is his son, or he pretended to lie to Lisa, it can't be possible.
abc123kes
Extra

Next

Return to Prison Break Discussion [No spoilers!]