Kim Bauer photos she is hot !!

Spoiler discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Kim Bauer photos she is hot !!

Postby Bauer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 am

As ,mentioned Kim is in last 3-4 episodes of the season Originally these photos where on a gossip girl site .

as you will see Kim is holding some type of briefcase and her car is turned over and on as is her arm . Going to link all the original pics ,cause some of them are pre shoot prep . Credit http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebri ... egory/C158

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Kim Bauer photos she is hot !!

Postby SorshaFire on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 am

Yeah...because she is on fire.....
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby Bauer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 am

she also a new bundle to show dad Jack ! Yes Kim will have a baby with her. Michael Ausiello Not only is returning she will return with Jack Bauer's first grand-child. It also appears that the baby's daddy is either out of the picture, or someone we have not met before. (ahh we miss Chase )

Chloe has a son 4 years old. Hence in one of 24 Season 7 video promos ,one of people from 24 Redemption asks her if she is with FBI, she replies No I am a stay at home mom!!! :lol:

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Postby FinalMoveFilms on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Is it just me or does Elisha Cuthbert look way different from past times we have seen her (not including the fact she is on fire :) )
FinalMoveFilms
Viewer

Postby Syl86 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Poor Kim,she just can't stay away from danger...I just hope she won't be kiMnapped again!
Syl86
Viewer

Postby abc123kes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm

FinalMoveFilms wrote:Is it just me or does Elisha Cuthbert look way different from past times we have seen her (not including the fact she is on fire :) )

yup... she looks OLDER! Haha it has been over 3 years since she last filmed for 24.. But they've certainly done well to her body, its hotter than ever (no fire pun intended :P)
abc123kes
Extra

Postby gap1501 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

man i really hoped that should would not be back this season. the last time she came back it was really pointless. oh well. this season has been great so far!
gap1501
Viewer

Postby abc123kes on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 am

gap1501 wrote:man i really hoped that should would not be back this season. the last time she came back it was really pointless. oh well. this season has been great so far!

yea I know what you mean, she came for a bit and only seemed to mess things up in her last appearance.. But I'd like to see her pop in for a few scenes.. after all she's Jack's only family remaining, right? Let the man have some family time!
abc123kes
Extra

Postby JediChewy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 pm

If she comes back it'll have to be for good reason related unfortunately for television. In reality(if ever one like Jack Bauer's) I'm sure he'll call to check up on her or monitor her somehow every now and again. I thought last night's show he might have at least thought about calling her before Tony came in to talk to him only because Renee yelled at him about his wife and losing that girl in the car crash.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Postby abc123kes on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

JediChewy wrote:If she comes back it'll have to be for good reason related unfortunately for television. In reality(if ever one like Jack Bauer's) I'm sure he'll call to check up on her or monitor her somehow every now and again.I thought last night's show he might have at least thought about calling her before Tony came in to talk to him only because Renee yelled at him about his wife and losing that girl in the car crash.

Yea I was thinking that too. Jack was definitely thinking about his past and all that he'd done... so Kim would bound to come up sometime..
abc123kes
Extra

Return to 24 Spoilers