[Official] V - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] V - Spoilers and Speculation

Postby Heiots on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 am

Sadness. :(

But I really want to see how S2 plays out. I'm sure it'll be better than S1, not that S1 was awful. :D
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby beresford on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

"Wait, what – Sarah’s alive? Paging Evangeline Lilly!"

One can only dream :PP :PP :PP :PP :PP
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby socceroo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 am

So is Erica going to hook up with Father Jack now? It obviously won't be Hobbes and the only option left besides Jack is Ryan and while I do think that he will eventually have another romantic storyline with a human, I don't see it happening before he gets his daughter back from the Vs because any potential Ryan love interest has to develop a deep and affectionate bond with his child first. It can't work otherwise.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby socceroo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Casting info:

Exclusive: Resident Evil Star Joins V
IGN has the info on some cool new Fifth Column casting news.
US, September 17, 2010

IGN has learned an exciting bit of casting news for ABC's alien invasion series, V. Known from the blockbuster Mummy and Resident Evil film franchises, actor Oded Fehr is joining up as part of the Season 2 rebellion.

Fehr will play Eli Cohn, a leader in a new radical Fifth Column resistance movement whose hard-line stance against the Visitors poses a special new challenge for our core group of rebels, played by Elizabeth Mitchell ("Erica"), Joel Gretsch ("Jack"), Morris Chestnut ("Ryan") and Charles Mesure ("Hobbes").

IGN had a chance to speak to Scott Rosenbaum, executive producer and showrunner of V, about this new character. "He is ex-Mossad, and one of the interesting things that we're doing with the show this year is that we're introducing a group of Fifth Column which is much more radical than our group," Rosenbaum told us. "And essentially they have a much different philosophy than our main team does. Eli's philosophy is, 'We need to attack now, strike now and start this war now,' rather than wait."

Rosenbaum explained that our heroes, because they're so outnumbered, are more of the mind of waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and then deliver a knockout punch. "Oded's character Eli actually knows a lot more about what the Visitors are up to than our team does," he said. "And what he's learned is that the longer we wait to fight the more we play into Anna and the Visitors' hands, because everything she's doing is a Trojan Horse. The Blue Energy is a gift, but really it's just to get us all stuck on Blue Energy so they can turn it off." Rosenbaum said Erica will have to decide whether her team can get along and join up with Eli to become one united front, or if she'll have to take him down for being too extreme in his methods.

Apparently, Erica and Eli also share a mysterious, connecting, secret. "Erica does not want collateral damage, but over the course of the arc maybe she'll come to learn that he's not much different than she is," Rosenbaum revealed. "She's also going to find, and I can't tell you what it is, a very shocking reveal. The two of them have something in common that she never would have guessed."

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/112/1121621p1.html

I think he's Tyler's real daddy.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Oded Fehr is an excellent actor and I'm sure he will be an awesome addition to V!! I can't wait.

socceroo wrote:
I think he's Tyler's real daddy.

I immediately thought the same thing. The only trouble is that it didn't say anything about Erica knowing him prior to meeting up this coming season. That by itself doesn't really mean much. In any case, I'd say that Eli is a prime candidate to become Erica's love interest. :thumbsup:

I'm excited for season two. It sounds like they have some good stuff planned. I like the addition of a more radical group of Fifth Column this season. It never sat well with me that all we had was a small group of resistance whose approach was just to wait for the right time.

-- Merged Double Post --

Oh, and by the way.....I don't know if it's been brought up here or if any of you guys already know this, but I haven't seen this posted anywhere...

Season two will have 13 episodes.

Again, everyone may already know this, but I didn't...so I thought I'd share.
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby socceroo on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Sawyer5665 wrote:I immediately thought the same thing. The only trouble is that it didn't say anything about Erica knowing him prior to meeting up this coming season. That by itself doesn't really mean much. In any case, I'd say that Eli is a prime candidate to become Erica's love interest. :thumbsup:

Erica doesn't have to know him if she and Eli were abducted by the Vs and used to breed Tyler in one way or another.

In any case, I'd say that Eli is a prime candidate to become Erica's love interest. :thumbsup:

While I agree that the Tyler connection would make for a very good foundation for a romance I seriously doubt that the writers are going to hook up their main character Erica with a guest star character like Eli. If they hook her up with someone it has to be someone who's at least of series regular status.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

socceroo wrote:
Erica doesn't have to know him if she and Eli were abducted by the Vs and used to breed Tyler in one way or another.

That's a good idea...but wouldn't that be something that Erica remembered? That she was abducted? Her reaction to the Vs last season indicated to me that it was the first time she had ever had any experience with them. The only way that would work out in my opinion is if the Vs abducted her and wiped her memory....and maybe implanted some false memories of how she got pregnant. Something like that anyway.

Is Eli just going to be a guest star? After reading that, I assumed that he was going to be coming on as a series regular for the second season.

Take me to another land,
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 am

I agree that he is probably going to be Ty's dad. They will definetely explore that this eason at least. And by the way Sawyer, I didn't know that the season was going to be 13 episodes only, I thought we were getting full season! :( :S
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am

Huh. Now I know why Oded Fehr looks so familiar. He acted on Charmed. :lol:
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:45 am

Heiots :PP

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 am

I got caught up with the series this past week. :lol: He was a demon in there. He'll be a great addition.
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 am

Heiots wrote:Huh. Now I know why Oded Fehr looks so familiar. He acted on Charmed. :lol:

Yep, he played Zanku. :D

Take me to another land,
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby socceroo on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Sawyer5665 wrote:
socceroo wrote:

That's a good idea...but wouldn't that be something that Erica remembered? That she was abducted? Her reaction to the Vs last season indicated to me that it was the first time she had ever had any experience with them. The only way that would work out in my opinion is if the Vs abducted her and wiped her memory....and maybe implanted some false memories of how she got pregnant. Something like that anyway.

There was a spoiler that Anna and Marcus have erased Joshua's memories. If they can erase the memories of Vs then they can probably do it to humans too and if Erica doesn't remember that she was abducted and Joe was the only man she's been with then it makes perfect sense that she's so convinced that Joe has to be Tyler's real father.

Is Eli just going to be a guest star? After reading that, I assumed that he was going to be coming on as a series regular for the second season.

He will only be a recurring guest star and make his first appearance in episode 4:

Season 2 - Casting News - Ex-Mossad Character

A new character is being introduced in Episode 2.04 and will recur for at least 3 episode.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/v-seas ... z10GYCe0vI

Eli is the Ex-Mossad character.

And by the way Sawyer, I didn't know that the season was going to be 13 episodes only, I thought we were getting full season!

Only if the ratings are good.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby Heiots on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

And here I thought they were confirmed for a full season. :|
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby socceroo on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Heiots wrote:And here I thought they were confirmed for a full season. :|

ABC has given them a standard 13-episode order. If the ratings are good they're going to order additional episodes.

From Logan Huffman's Twitter:

For the first time in a long time I'm really in love w/ my character on V. His choices are strong & direct. The fans will love to hate him.

http://twitter.com/Loganhuffman77/status/25097259844

He's totally going to betray Erica and the rest of humanity to the Vs.
socceroo
Guest Star

PreviousNext

Return to V Spoilers