Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.13 - Stairway to Heaven - Spoiler Discussion

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 am

It's okay. You are probably right about Shonda though. She hates giving things out.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Taylijane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:45 am

Sneak peek - :D :D :D Cristina/Derek and the ring:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=sj4QnOvQVBo

And summary from ETonLine:
Now that his mother has met Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek, aka Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey), wants to take their relationship to the next level and present her with an engagement ring. But he knows she is going to freak -- commitment-phobe that she is -- so he tries to get Cristina (Sandra Oh) to help him. But Cristina and Meredith are still on the outs.

Also in this episode, Dr. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) grows desperate as the young boy under her care is running out of time -- and there is no organ donor in sight. That is, except for the death-row patient (Eric Stolz) who is in the hospital hoping to die at Seattle Grace rather than being executed.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby McSunny on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:32 am

Taylijane wrote:Sneak peek - :D :D :D Cristina/Derek and the ring:

Now that his mother has met Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek, aka Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey), wants to take their relationship to the next level and present her with an engagement ring. But he knows she is going to freak -- commitment-phobe that she is -- so he tries to get Cristina (Sandra Oh) to help him. But Cristina and Meredith are still on the outs.

Also in this episode, Dr. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) grows desperate as the young boy under her care is running out of time -- and there is no organ donor in sight. That is, except for the death-row patient (Eric Stolz) who is in the hospital hoping to die at Seattle Grace rather than being executed.

I don't think Christina will help Derek with Mer. Even if Mer/Chris were not at odds, Chris has never liked Derek and (IMO) will not put Mer's happiness first.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby md_em on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 am

McSunny wrote:

I don't think Christina will help Derek with Mer. Even if Mer/Chris were not at odds, Chris has never liked Derek and (IMO) will not put Mer's happiness first.

Sunny, I think you're right. And I don't understand why Chris is so mad at Derek :S
But you came back. Will to Alicia Season 1

Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you. Derek to Addison Season 2.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. Mer voice over Season 5.
md_em
Star Billing

Postby Leliforever on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 pm

md_em wrote:
McSunny wrote:

Sunny, I think you're right. And I don't understand why Chris is so mad at Derek :S

Me too... :S
Did you see my baby's little face when he said "When I propose to her she's gonna need sb to freak out to" :wub: :wub: :wub: He is definately the most perfect man ever!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Two new sneak peeks on the front page:
http://spoilertv-greysanatomy.blogspot.com/
The next scene to follow for Lexie and Callie is going to be hilarious. I bet its just "dislocated". :whistle: :wub:

Have fun today, girls, please let me know what you think of the episode as I will be at work. I will start the "What did you think of 5.13 thread early so there will be lots of gorgeous spoilers and summaries of Mere and Derek and Lexie and Mark for me to pour over while I wait for it to download. :wub:

There is also supposedly a leak to how the episode ends. Not sure of its accuracy but here it is - but remember this MAY be the end of this episode so be warned:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
A big spoiler of ep.513 from BuddyTV recap - Jan 22, 2009
The episode ends with PDR's execution. He walks in, and the families of his victims are in the viewing gallery. Meredith is also there, sitting in the back row. He stares at her as he is lethally injected. Afterwards, she walks out into the parking lot of the prison where Derek is waiting for her. She breaks down in tears and says that she wanted to show him compassion and that's why she went, but it was horrible. He drives her to Cristina's and begs her to talk to Meredith because she won't stop crying. Yay, they are finally making up. They don't hug or anything because they don't do hugs, but I think their fight is over.
Last edited by Taylijane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Taylijane wrote:Two new sneak peeks on the front page:
The next scene to follow for Lexie and Callie is going to be hilarious. I bet its just "dislocated". :whistle: :wub:

Have fun today, girls, please let me know what you think of the episode as I will be at work. I will start the "What did you think of 5.13 thread early so there will be lots of gorgeous spoilers and summaries of Mere and Derek and Lexie and Mark for me to pour over while I wait for it to download. :wub:

Thanks Taili! :thumbsup:
Izzie is getting worse people!!! :thumbsdown: This story has to finish immediately!!! :cursing:
Love the Lexie & Callie one (poor Mark-he must be in a lot of pain! :O )
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 pm

There is also supposedly a leak to how the episode ends. Not sure of its accuracy but here it is - but remember this MAY be the end of this episode so be warned:
The episode ends with PDR's execution. He walks in, and the families of his victims are in the viewing gallery. Meredith is also there, sitting in the back row. He stares at her as he is lethally injected. Afterwards, she walks out into the parking lot of the prison where Derek is waiting for her. She breaks down in tears and says that she wanted to show him compassion and that's why she went, but it was horrible. He drives her to Cristina's and begs her to talk to Meredith because she won't stop crying. Yay, they are finally making up. They don't hug or anything because they don't do hugs, but I think their fight is over.

Tayli thanks so much!!! Oh how I love being spoiled! I will try to get on after the show to give some details of the parts we didn't know...Callie is going to :rofl: when she has to fix Marks joy stick for him. :rofl: :w00t:

Happy Grey's watching all! tonight, or tomorrow :S :D
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Taili thanks for that! :thumbsup: I'd love to see it!!! :thumbsup: For both Derek & Mer and Chris & Mer... :wub:

Girls,whoever watches the show live tonight,please post the most important scenews (no details) :roll: as I'll switch on my pc before school...especially for MerDer!Sth to "keep" me during the whole day at school :wub: (who can focus on ancient greek if u know there is a grey's episode out there waiting for u??? :P :P :P )
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby hbshopgirl on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 pm

That was such a cute clip with Christina and Derek. They never have a real conversation like that. Granted its about Meredith but still. About the ending spoiler link, I read the first part and now with that and the clip its obvious that Derek goes to Cristina's not because of Owen :( but for Meredith. I didn't read the whole leak thing because I don't want to know everything but after watching that clip I knew it was going to be Meredith in the car. I mean I am happy that they are friends again but I really really wanted to be Owen, I wanted Tayiljane to be right and me wrong but I knew it was Meredith because Owen is not going to talk to Derek and Christina sure isn't going to tell Derek about her and Owen.
hbshopgirl
Stunt Double

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers